SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 66 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 54 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dolcimumma Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:18 am

@Agent99 I don't see why she has to mention every relationship to Jimmy when they have only known each other 8 weeks or so. I never brought up my exes to my husband until after we were married it just was not relevant to our relationship. Maybe Jay is the same. It looks to me IMO that her friend is concerned for her and I love that she puts Jimmy on the spot with her suggesting that he wants to be in the public eye by being on The Bachelor bit giggling He can't say he doesn't want to be otherwise why would he bother? I think they are trying to make a bad edit out of not much so that Holly looks like an angel and we all love her at the end because she is absolutely boring as bat sh**t! All of this is my opinion of course TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 1f60a

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:38 am

It’s a fact that the F1 spends a little over 20 hours with the lead. Based on that, no way am I divulging my past relationship to any man on this show laugh out loud. It’s not like they get time like in the US series for overnights with no camera where more deeper conversations can be had. I like Jimmy but he can take a hike if he expects any of the ladies to be providing the gory details of ex relationships on camera….that’s how some contestants  on the US series have had ex’s going to the tabloids to give their own contradictory accounts so no bueno for me on this one TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:46 am

Agent99 wrote:I just think there are massive trust issues now between Jimmy and Jay.  When her friend says she doesn't want to be heartbroken, his response is why hasn't she told me about this previous bf.

Surprised DM haven't written a story about Jay's "high profile" ex since we posted about him here.  

Maybe they're waiting till after this episode airs (or maybe they have also never heard of him).  TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:49 am

mercieme wrote:Final 4 WHO Mag interview with RC outfits. Who do guys think is leaving tonight? I think Jay.
https://www.who.com.au/bachelor-australia-2021-final-four

Jay and Carlie were the only ones asked who Jimmy should pick if not them. Jay picked Carlie and Carlie picked Holly….finally someone in Holly’s corner giggling They didn’t ask Holly why he should pick her which they asked the other 3 laugh out loud Holly did say she had a crush on Jimmy early on and that their chemistry is electric, spoken like a true F1 IMO….hope they sustain this outside of the bubble TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 2498057887 

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 8a6f7e10
https://www.who.com.au/bachelor-australia-2021-final-four

Based on the dress colours I’d say Carlie goes tonight. Brooke and Jay are in similar light colours, and Holly and Carlie darker colours. Often the F3 will have that configuration of F1 dark and F2 and 3 light, apart from last year which was a clashing dogs breakfast.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:49 am

@mercieme @Bobette we have another one on the Jay band wagon!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9928231/The-Bachelors-Ash-Lawson-reveals-like-Jimmy-Nicholson-end-with.html

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:53 am

@Bobette didn't you post a photo of Holly in a red dress recently? Is it the same dress I tried to find your post but couldn't atm.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:56 am

Bobette wrote: snipped
Surprised DM haven't written a story about Jay's "high profile" ex since we posted about him here.  

Maybe they're waiting till after this episode airs (or maybe they have also never heard of him).  TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 3806527698

If the boyf's name ever comes out and I don't know who he is, I will feel cheated laugh out loud.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:01 am

dolcimumma wrote:@Bobette didn't you post a photo of Holly in a red dress recently? Is it the same dress I tried to find your post but couldn't atm.
It’s not the same….it’s a one shoulder red dress, pic in link. Likely photoshoots released to media for news article as Ash had a similar pic holding a rose in the Courier Mail article posted last night upthread.
https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelor/bachelor-australia-2021-favourite-holly-kingston-responds-to-critics/news-story/4e05f2fe250b2ba9f18f6f308bb48650

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:03 am

@Agent99 We found him upthread last week - you might have missed it.  Crossfit dude.  Luke something I think it was.  I'll find his IG and link it (and I can pretty much guarantee you will not have heard of him).  laugh out loud  

ETA:  Voila https://www.instagram.com/lukefiso/

Credit to member @Knowsarose for the find (thread here)

@dolcimumma I can't recall but will check my screencaps BRB.

ETA: Can't find anything sorry; might have been someone else?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:25 am

@Bobette Ah right, I did see that, but thought it must have been someone else as I didn't think a crossfit guy would qualify as being in the public eye.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:26 am

cantstopl Brutal... but accurate.

I'm sure it would be him she was referring to.  I guess he has a... bigger profile in NZ?  ... maybe?

Whoever he is he's about to get a massive serve from Jay's friend; she is obviously no fan.  giggling

mercieme wrote:
dolcimumma wrote:rotfl rofl cantstopl

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9927749/The-Bachelor-Stars-panic-dont-Instagram-blue-ticks.html

With zero credit to this forum, Daily Mail so predictable laugh out loud

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 3806527698

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 NMD9Lo7

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:10 am

I spy more ticks!  Seems sulking and whining like a bunch of brats got results.

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 FXxo6ED

Hannah has less than 900 followers that is some nonsense tick allocation IMO.

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 HkcIBsc

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 66 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 54 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme