SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 66 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Vjeff Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:08 am

Bobette wrote:Dear Daily Mail, Lemme tell you something real quick, if Sportsbet actually believe something will happen there is NO WAY they are paying you odds of 12.00 on it.  laugh out loud   1.20 maybe, but 12.00 basically means THERE IS NO CHANCE IT IS HAPPENING.

Meanwhile, I think Steph being mad about Jay's edit and saying feeling ill is karma for being "a lying piece of sh*t" is her way of admitting she lied about Jay not not wanting kids, yeah? https://www.instagram.com/stories/ssgl/2657354236519482886/

Yes I suppose at the time it all felt like harmless reality TV drama helping out TPTB but when she had the chance to watch back what Jay went through over claims she probably knows are baseless she probably feels very bad for her part in jt.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:30 am

Lily and Ashlee got their instas back today, so I guess Carlie and Jay will next week? Or maybe Carlie tomorrow?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:31 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Lily and Ashlee got their instas back today, so I guess Carlie and Jay will next week? Or maybe Carlie tomorrow?

Jimmy said on IG that Holly gets hers back next week, so it could be all f4 at the same time.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:54 am

Still waiting from some declaration of love from her TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 1f601 TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 1f615

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Img_8910

source: https://www.instagram.com/hollykingston/?hl=en

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:39 am

Agent99 wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Lily and Ashlee got their instas back today, so I guess Carlie and Jay will next week? Or maybe Carlie tomorrow?

Jimmy said on IG that Holly gets hers back next week, so it could be all f4 at the same time.

I continue to be utterly creeped out by TPTB impersonating the girls on social media.  If some Ch 10 intern was putting captions and hashtags like this in my mouth I'd be mortified. TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 1f480

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 DLwYtfz

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:13 am

Omg @Bobette I thought the same thing when I saw Brooke's latest post.  SURELY she wrote it and got approval, otherwise it is the creepiest thing I've ever read laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:44 am

@Agent99 C R I N G E TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 3806527698

The thing is, I suspect this kind of thing has been going on behind the scenes in previous seasons (especially the F1/F2 and Lead posts which always seem scripted and contrived) but we're not protecting national secrets here - it's a silly dating show.

I can understand TPTB wanting to keep the winner under wraps before the finale but the show is OVER.  Well over. Possibly over for good.  laugh out loud  

Is this level of control really warranted??? I'm astonished anyone would have signed up for it or that TPTB can't understand viewers would IMO be FAR more interested in what the girls have to say themselves than some scripted, meaningless waffle.

I guess some people just really are that desperate for "fame"  Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:33 am

Carlie posted about 1hr ago so it's just Jay who hasn't posted since she didn't get a rose.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:54 am

From Steph's winking a few days ago, I don't think even the girls who have access to their accounts actually have full control.  Steph had to take some posts down.  They're still being monitored and manipulated IMO.  I hope the first thing Jay does when she gets her account back is take down that post TPTB put up making it look like she was trying to shill shoes.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:24 am

Bobette wrote:From Steph's winking a few days ago, I don't think even the girls who have access to their accounts actually have full control.  Steph had to take some posts down.  They're still being monitored and manipulated IMO.  I hope the first thing Jay does when she gets her account back is take down that post TPTB put up making it look like she was trying to shill shoes.

laugh out loud

It's all very creepy and controlling as you say

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:36 am

@GuardianAngel could we please get a thread for Bach AU season 10?  It might not happen but just in case  Hugesmile

I didn't think Chris Brown would ever be desperate enough to do this show, but I just took a look at his recent followers and many are fake/bought accounts IMO so maybe he's more desperate than I realised.

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 GGewpek

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 0DrL106

Source

He's rumoured to be Lead every season but usually denies it and I don't think we've seen odds this low before?  Suspect

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 DEqAISS

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:28 am

I mean Australian TV seems pretty dire overall right now... maybe he's willing to take and do anything

Also Ten might be pretty desperate and thinking going back to a 'celeb' is what's needed to get back viewers, and willing to pay up
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 66 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme