SELECT CONTENT

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Page 34 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:51 am

@Jolena if you have Hulu the episode is on there.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 34 8367-910 Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 34 I_got_13 Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 34 E5kqdm15 Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 34 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by chasus71 Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:10 pm

These two seem to be so in-love. Who would have thought the couple from the BACH world over the last few seasons, that these two would be the ones still flourishing as a couple?

https://www.instagram.com/rachaelkirkconnell/
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:14 pm

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:46 pm

Those pictures show how happy they are and how much they love doing things together.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:51 pm

I agree it is very genuine and you can tell they just fit together and are in their relationship together and not from others expectations.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:52 am

https://www.elitedaily.com/entertainment/matt-james-instagram-rachael-kirkconnell-pregnancy-rumors
I don't know if this was posted here
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:00 pm

Thats interesting but I think it could have been just for advertisement purposes and not so much a personal thing. I remember seeing this IG story which was an ad anyway. It probably just engaged a lot of his followers & they ran with it as it meaning she is pregnant. JMO.

emiusacska wrote:https://www.elitedaily.com/entertainment/matt-james-instagram-rachael-kirkconnell-pregnancy-rumors
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:03 pm

chasus71 wrote:Thats interesting but I think it could have been just for advertisement purposes and not so much a personal thing. I remember seeing this IG story which was an ad anyway. It probably just engaged a lot of his followers & they ran with it as it meaning she is pregnant. JMO.

emiusacska wrote:https://www.elitedaily.com/entertainment/matt-james-instagram-rachael-kirkconnell-pregnancy-rumors

I see that but last night on instagram I saw a post that she is pregnant. They could just be waiting until she is at least 20 weeks so they can confirm.
emiusacska
emiusacska

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:44 pm

emiusacska wrote:snipped

I see that but last night on instagram I saw a post that she is pregnant.  They could just be waiting until she is at least 20 weeks so they can confirm.

Who posted that she is pregnant?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:13 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
emiusacska wrote:snipped

I see that but last night on instagram I saw a post that she is pregnant.  They could just be waiting until she is at least 20 weeks so they can confirm.

Who posted that she is pregnant?

I cant see it now but it was last night and it could be a rumor.
emiusacska
emiusacska

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:59 pm

Looks like Matt Travelled to the Philippines recently this summer

https://www.instagram.com/mattjames919/
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:08 pm

Wow Matt just posted a really sweet IG post about Rachael (its her birthday), with audio of the song by Alicia Keys "If I aint got you" and with the caption:

mattjames919
Verified
Your mom told me that “love was a choice, a daily choice” the first time I met her. It’s been my easiest decision of everyday with you ❤
Happy Birthday Rachael 🐨🫂🎂

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ci-ud8ouGdd/
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

+33
chasus71
ariwolf
Linds911
philphan
Mia_Leoni