SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers - Page 24 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Post by dee Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:02 pm

Gina wrote:Cute. Where's my horse, and cowgirl hat ~ on my way Bubba :Bubba:
(shhhh, don't tell my fiance) :giggle:
Guess you gave up using codes giggling
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers - Page 24 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Post by Admin Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:03 pm

Beeleever wrote:
San wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
atem wrote:Thanks for the update Bee!

Love, Hotmomma and Atem, you are so welcome!!! :WAVEY:

Dee, thanks so much for posting the words. yes

I've been dying for you guys to hear Paige's song. I had to promise not to share it and it was killing me! I would love to hear your thoughts on why CMT allowed Jeremiah to release this song before the finale. Especially with that last verse. :Jeremiah :

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmm.........

The song is so beautiful! seeing hearts

I know, Sanny girl. Did you download it or listen to the preview? I knew you would love it because it is your style of music! The words are pretty sweet too. :Nod:

I haven't listened to it yet, but I can't wait to! I wish we could see him singing it to her.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Paige DukeSweet Home Alabama

Aww Loved the post about the doggies and I read all about ya'lls Smiley So fun. Thought you may like to see Annie (Little orphan Annie) and Miss Moose (Moosie) my rescued pits Smiley
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:30 pm

Wow, Paige looks gorgeous in that picture ^^
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:46 pm

San wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
San wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

I've been dying for you guys to hear Paige's song. I had to promise not to share it and it was killing me! I would love to hear your thoughts on why CMT allowed Jeremiah to release this song before the finale. Especially with that last verse. :Jeremiah :

I know, Sanny girl. Did you download it or listen to the preview? I knew you would love it because it is your style of music! The words are pretty sweet too. :Nod:

I haven't listened to it yet, but I can't wait to! I wish we could see him singing it to her.

Well just maybe we will... :yes:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:50 pm

CarrieA wrote:Wow, Paige looks gorgeous in that picture ^^

Carrie...Paige is so much more beautiful in person than she is on TV. The picture above does reflect more what she looks like IRL, but the night I saw her she was just glowing and completely giddy in love. I honestly was in awe! :halo:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:57 pm

Beeleever wrote:
San wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
San wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

Well just maybe we will... :yes:

What a sweet song!! :Lovesign:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:14 am

Don't you just LOVE it , mnm? :Jeremiah : I still can hardly believe I heard Jeremiah sing it LIVE!!! laughlaughlaugh

Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:26 am

Beeleever wrote:Don't you just LOVE it , mnm? :Jeremiah : I still can hardly believe I heard Jeremiah sing it LIVE!!! laughlaughlaugh

I normally think the whole "plucking my guitar, singing to the girl" is very cheesy, but you can just hear the sincerity behind the words he's singing. It's such a loving, adorable song. I can't imagine hearing it in person! :arrowlove:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:51 am

mnmhughes wrote:
Beeleever wrote:Don't you just LOVE it , mnm? :Jeremiah : I still can hardly believe I heard Jeremiah sing it LIVE!!! laughlaughlaugh

I normally think the whole "plucking my guitar, singing to the girl" is very cheesy, but you can just hear the sincerity behind the words he's singing. It's such a loving, adorable song. I can't imagine hearing it in person! :arrowlove:

Yeah, Jeremiah gives it everything he has, when he is singing. I'm not sure how it is going to come off on the show, but I could feel right down to my bones.

:inlove

I totally get what you mean about the cheesy "plucking my guitar, singing to the girl" thing. I've never been a fan either. I sure hope it doesn't come across that way...
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:09 am

Beeleever wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

Yeah, Jeremiah gives it everything he has, when he is singing. I'm not sure how it is going to come off on the show, but I could feel right down to my bones.

:inlove

I totally get what you mean about the cheesy "plucking my guitar, singing to the girl" thing. I've never been a fan either. I sure hope it doesn't come across that way...
I agree - serenading is normally fairly cheesy and over the top. But his song for her was sweet. It wasn't all lovey dovey (didn't even use the L word). I really hope they show him playing his song for her. I guess the viewers would be surprised... since they never even said he was a singer or they never showed him mentioning it to Paige.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:20 am

dee wrote:
I agree - serenading is normally fairly cheesy and over the top. But his song for her was sweet. It wasn't all lovey dovey (didn't even use the L word). I really hope they show him playing his song for her. I guess the viewers would be surprised... since they never even said he was a singer or they never showed him mentioning it to Paige.

Yeah, you're right dee. I don't think many of the viewers have a clue about Jeremiah being a singer. I haven't heard Donny sing yet, but I def think Jeremiah has what it takes to make it in the industry. I wonder what CMT producers are thinking with the decision not to show that part of who he is, because it is a major part of him.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

+39
rc49ers
Ritaellen
Northstargirl
amowen83
Litta123