SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers - Page 25 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:16 am

Beeleever wrote:
dee wrote:
I agree - serenading is normally fairly cheesy and over the top. But his song for her was sweet. It wasn't all lovey dovey (didn't even use the L word). I really hope they show him playing his song for her. I guess the viewers would be surprised... since they never even said he was a singer or they never showed him mentioning it to Paige.

Yeah, you're right dee. I don't think many of the viewers have a clue about Jeremiah being a singer. I haven't heard Donny sing yet, but I def think Jeremiah has what it takes to make it in the industry. I wonder what CMT producers are thinking with the decision not to show that part of who he is, because it is a major part of him.

Bee - I finally got a chance to listen to a few songs by Jeremiah. I listened to the one he wrote for Paige no less then 8 times. I love it. It has a really catchy tune and knowing what Paige has said about how in love she is now I can't wait to see them together after this season wraps up.

Thanks again for sharing the link to his music with us!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers - Page 25 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Post by Beeleever Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:25 am

Love_Me wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
dee wrote:
I agree - serenading is normally fairly cheesy and over the top. But his song for her was sweet. It wasn't all lovey dovey (didn't even use the L word). I really hope they show him playing his song for her. I guess the viewers would be surprised... since they never even said he was a singer or they never showed him mentioning it to Paige.

Yeah, you're right dee. I don't think many of the viewers have a clue about Jeremiah being a singer. I haven't heard Donny sing yet, but I def think Jeremiah has what it takes to make it in the industry. I wonder what CMT producers are thinking with the decision not to show that part of who he is, because it is a major part of him.

Bee - I finally got a chance to listen to a few songs by Jeremiah. I listened to the one he wrote for Paige no less then 8 times. I love it. It has a really catchy tune and knowing what Paige has said about how in love she is now I can't wait to see them together after this season wraps up.

Love, you and I are on the same "Paige" and the bolded comment just made me :awesome: ! Thanks for making my day, girl. :iloveyou

rock :hug: :thismuch:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:45 pm

Beeleever wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
dee wrote:

Love, you and I are on the same "Paige" and the bolded comment just made me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ! Thanks for making my day, girl. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I listened to that song when I got home from work today! It was just what I needed to hear after a long day!

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:51 am

Gina wrote: Bubba is going to the gym with Austin, who is quite buffed already. I think they probably are doing weight training.
I wonder if filming starts mid March? (I know, I'm reading way too much into it) :giggle:

I bet Omni fitness will be crowded after this post on fb:
Bubba Thompson
Bout to get My Swole on at the Gym with Austin Squires at Omni Fitness in Mobile
4 hrs ago

Katie C
Cowboys actually hit the gym? Thought you got your workout in the saddle? ;)
Hope you have a great workout.
about an hour ago
I was looking at who a producer, who also seems to do a lot of the editing ( no on EP 306), follows. And @larissamatsson doesn't follow much of the cast. In order of when she followed them she follows Paige, Austin, Bubba and Jeremiah. So perhaps Austin is in the running, along with Bubba, for the next bachelor since he's not one of the F2.
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:13 am

lavenderred wrote:
Gina wrote: Bubba is going to the gym with Austin, who is quite buffed already. I think they probably are doing weight training.
I wonder if filming starts mid March? (I know, I'm reading way too much into it) :giggle:

I bet Omni fitness will be crowded after this post on fb:
Bubba Thompson
Bout to get My Swole on at the Gym with Austin Squires at Omni Fitness in Mobile
4 hrs ago

Katie C
Cowboys actually hit the gym? Thought you got your workout in the saddle? ;)
Hope you have a great workout.
about an hour ago
I was looking at who a producer, who also seems to do a lot of the editing ( no on EP 306), follows. And @larissamatsson doesn't follow much of the cast. In order of when she followed them she follows Paige, Austin, Bubba and Jeremiah. So perhaps Austin is in the running, along with Bubba, for the next bachelor since he's not one of the F2.

Austin, has been doing a lot of traveling as of late around Alabama. Not sure if that means anything, but what about his job he left the show for? scratch :giggle:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:13 pm

I thought the same thing when they used the "leaving for work" excuse for Ali leaving TB and then BOOM...next lead. I guess Austin would be okay, but I sort of got my heart set on watching Bubba!

The most telling thing to me is when they stop posting on social media. Looking back, both Tribble and Paige went MIA from FB and Twitter. Tribble was 100% gone, but we knew when they started filiming he was going to be the next lead. Paige posted intermittently, I'm sure with producer supervision. We will have to keep an eye on this. :Nod:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:05 pm

Beeleever wrote:I thought the same thing when they used the "leaving for work" excuse for Ali leaving TB and then BOOM...next lead. I guess Austin would be okay, but I sort of got my heart set on watching Bubba!

The most telling thing to me is when they stop posting on social media. Looking back, both Tribble and Paige went MIA from FB and Twitter. Tribble was 100% gone, but we knew when they started filiming he was going to be the next lead. Paige posted intermittently, I'm sure with producer supervision. We will have to keep an eye on this. :Nod:

I want Bubba to become the lead as well. I think the ratings for CMT would be huge. Smiley
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:45 pm

This is awesome and so funny. (if this was posted, please delete, I didn't see it anywhere).
We were out of town since early Friday, due to a death in the family, so haven't been on here.

I love Bubba and all these guys do too. He must be pretty amazing in real life too.
This was made on Bubba's ranch last weekend (Bubba doing that little dance is hilarious)

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:55 pm

We were out of town since early Friday, due to a death in the family, so haven't been on here.

Sorry, for your loss Gina! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:00 am

Gina wrote:This is awesome and so funny. (if this was posted, please delete, I didn't see it anywhere).

I love Bubba and all these guys do too. He must be pretty amazing in real life too.
This was made on Bubba's ranch last weekend (Bubba doing that little dance is hilarious)

I love this! It's so nice to see that most of the cast were such good guys and they all got along.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:37 am

Gina..sorry for your loss....missed you tho..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:53 am

Gina girl, so sorry for what you are going through. My thoughts are with you and your family.

:hug:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

+39
rc49ers
Ritaellen
Northstargirl
amowen83
Litta123