SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 56 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 43 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:29 pm

So what guys haven’t really been featured that much in the promos? Because yes I just went back and watched Matt’s promo and I counted 3 kisses between Matt and Michelle in those 3 minutes, so Nayte could very much be getting the f2 edit, and I’m only saying this because I haven’t seen the full season promo yet.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Not many of the others guys have. Most guys shown aside from Nayte and Joe are the ones who have been sleuthed to be out fairly early or at least before HTD's. There are quick snaps. Chris G is rarely seen so far just one second longer clip of him at the cocktail party but not much else others are quick.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by dancealexturner Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:37 pm

Why are they blurring everything out except a picture of Riley? That is Riley, isn't it? He has zero connection to Michelle.

dancealexturner

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] If we put Joe as part of the assumed F4 along with Nayte and Chris, these three guys have been shown in the promos, Chris a little less than the other two. So we might just be looking for one more guy, but it's been hard to pinpoint anyone from these promos.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Chris has rarely been shown I believe the first clip we just barely see him in the background Night 1, if we blinked we would have never seen him. Jack stood out more than Chris laugh out loud Even the other guys did. If Chris did make F4 we wouldnt even know it based on these early promos. I think the new promo is the first one that shows him at the cocktail party talking but I dont think we see his greet from the limo. M

ost definitely Joe & Nayte are the two who have been shown the most with Nayte being shown more in the masses, laugh out loud
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by dancealexturner Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I feel like Joe has barely been shown at all. We saw him and Michelle leaning in for a kiss in that one promo and I don't think I've been able to pick him out of the crowd in the two promos since.

dancealexturner

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:50 pm

The person on Reddit who knows Rick said that when Rick got home he had great things to say about Michelle, but that she was only into 2 guys & it was really obvious. I feel like can safely say Nayte is one of the two. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Didnt they show him going out of the limo or walking up to greet Michelle? I think we got more glimpse of him than Chris G. But yes I agree compared to Nayte all up in these promos Joe is rarely seen laugh out loud
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:53 pm

Yeah there was only that one clip of Joe and Michelle kissing other than that it’s been the Nayte & Michelle show [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Listen I do not want to see another promo of them kissing, we get it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by dancealexturner Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Nope. All we got was their kiss and the shot of him with the white background that every guy got in the meeting the men promo.

dancealexturner

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:56 pm

ReneeM wrote:The person on Reddit who knows Rick said that when Rick got home he had great things to say about Michelle, but that she was only into 2 guys & it was really obvious. I feel like can safely say Nayte is one of the two. Jmo.

Most definitely one can tell she is really really into Nayte so not surprised at all which is why I believe he makes if to F2 if not also being her F1. Right now he is F1 at this moment just by everything we have seen in the promo and pictures. Just really hard to go by anything else because we have not seen her with any of the other guys in a playful connection like with Joe and Nayte. The picture of Peter showed friend zone to me. Still there are 2 other guys who made it to F4 and we dont know how she was with them.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] OK I wasnt sure but still Joe got more content in the promo than Chris G got, laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am with you on this, we get it, both Nayte & Michelle had smooch sessions left & right so much so the other guys were behind in the race from jump!! laugh out loud I hope there is more substance beyond their physical attraction, which may be but right now from the promo it is smooch fest laugh out loud.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 56 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 43 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
champagnemami
appiah01
Princezpee
bluwavz
GuardianAngel