SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 56 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 44 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:06 pm

At :19 seconds.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:13 pm

I think I got another promo of Michelle & Nayte kissing laugh out loud. It was a commercial for CityTv & they were showing their fall lineup for shows, their shot for the bachelorette was two people kissing under the fireworks. It was a super quick shot but we know Nayte got that date iirc. Didn’t get a screenshot bc it was so quick. I’ll try to get it next time if it comes up again.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:14 pm

Was it Nayte in the promo yesterday who said, " I can't stop kissing Michelle."? Tptb throwing that line in and then showing them kissing in all 3 promos. I'm guessing they'll be making out a lot this season laugh out loud

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:24 pm

Al wrote:Was it Nayte in the promo yesterday who said, " I can't stop kissing Michelle."? Tptb throwing that line in and then showing them kissing in all 3 promos. I'm guessing they'll be making out a lot this season laugh out loud

I think you are right, laugh out loud. This remind me kind of like with what Tayisha and Ben did while also Rachel/Bryan they were always smooching, but of course that is what the producers chose to show.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:56 pm

Found the promo on YouTube, .16 second mark.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it says it’s not available in my country [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], can you make the SCs for us folks outside of Canada that can’t view the YT video pretty please? Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 3552228123

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:07 pm

Here’s the screenshot. Now that I’m looking more closely are we sure Nayte’s the one who got the firework date? Bc I know she’s wearing heels but Nayte towers over Michelle & the guy in the promo doesn’t. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I was thinking maybe he was really hunched over, but you can see this guy's knees and upper back hump, and they don't seem to match the height of someone who is 6'8. Maybe there's more than one date with fireworks?

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:18 pm

ReneeM wrote:Here’s the screenshot. Now that I’m looking more closely are we sure Nayte’s the one who got the firework date? Bc I know she’s wearing heels but Nayte towers over Michelle & the guy in the promo doesn’t. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
source

Oh wow! This looks like it might be a second set of fireworks like Matt’s season. Good eye!
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yeah that doesn’t seem like Nayte, but RS posted the video of the fireworks the day after and said it was the night of their 1 on 1. But honestly he just assumed the fireworks were for the date

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:22 pm

If you zoom into the bottom left corner, looks like palm trees in the distance. Perhaps this was in either Palm Springs or Mexico?
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 56 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 44 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
champagnemami
appiah01
Princezpee
bluwavz
GuardianAngel