SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 56 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 46 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree with you on how hard it appears so far to sleuth out Michelle & her F1 SHV's. Guess it is going to be a fun mystery to solve then laugh out loud
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:37 pm

Well if it's an SHV this weekend her F1 isn't Joe or Nayte as they both posted on their stories this afternoon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:39 pm

Everybody still has their phones on SHVs
But Joe posted from Minneapolis (that’s where that restaurant is) so I’m adding that to the list of reasons why it’s not him [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:44 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:Everybody still has their phones on SHVs
But Joe posted from Minneapolis (that’s where that restaurant is) so I’m adding that to the list of reasons why it’s not him  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
He also posted the MN skyline yesterday morning. Hopefully we get stories from him or his friends that confirm he's actually there tonight.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] let’s say Joe hypothetically won for a second, would the producers let them have a SHV in Minneapolis since they both live there? Or would they still fly them both to LA? I always wondered how that would work if a lead and f1 lived in the same city

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Josh & Andi had theirs in LA even though they both lived in ATL. I think the SHV's are just wherever the producers are. That's usually LA. When they were filming Matt's season Tayshia's SHVs were at Nemacolin until Matt's season was done, then they were back in LA. Sometimes they're in Mexico when producers are there filming BIP. But that's it. People sneak & see each other but I can't remember any actual sanctioned SHVs in the lead or F1's home city unless the lead/F1 live in LA.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:33 pm

ReneeM wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Josh & Andi had theirs in LA even though they both lived in ATL. I think the SHV's are just wherever the producers are. That's usually LA. When they were filming Matt's season Tayshia's SHVs were at Nemacolin until Matt's season was done, then they were back in LA. Sometimes they're in Mexico when producers are there filming BIP. But that's it. People sneak & see each other but I can't remember any actual sanctioned SHVs in the lead or F1's home city unless the lead/F1 live in LA.

JP and Ashley had a NYC hotel safe-house visit. May not have been sanctioned though! And going way back, Season 3 of the Bachelor (Andrew Firestone) had a safe-house visit in Canada. They stayed in a very out-of-the way BnB. I'm sure there are others. Will update as I think of them.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:24 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:46 pm

bluwavz wrote:  

LT, I'm anticipating him coming off a little douchey, but he cracks me up! His note is hilarious to me.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:43 pm

Pardeep said she reminds him of Michelle Obama, which in my mind is high praise, and actually I can see it.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:12 pm

I just saw on Reddit that someone said the fireworks promo that was used for Michelle’s season is actually from Tayshia season it’s from her and brendans date

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 56 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 46 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
champagnemami
appiah01
Princezpee
bluwavz
GuardianAngel