SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:16 pm

General discussion thread here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:21 am

After reading Rachel Lindsay's article, I hope the Franchise takes notice and makes some changes for Michelle's season. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:48 am

Speculating filming will start soon with Kaitlyn and Tayshia most likely reprising their roles.
Kaitlyn is posting about leaving her dogs plus showing her skin care for the road. A lot of product and 3 books. Tayshia had her teeth re-whitened and the clinician had “pre-filming smile prep” and tagged the official Bachelorette IG account. Plus Tayshia’s new look (braids) might be for the new season.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:45 pm

notarose wrote:Speculating filming will start soon with Kaitlyn and Tayshia most likely reprising their roles.
Kaitlyn is posting about leaving her dogs plus showing her skin care for the road. A lot of product and 3 books. Tayshia had her teeth re-whitened and the clinician had “pre-filming smile prep” and tagged the official Bachelorette IG account. Plus Tayshia’s new look (braids) might be for the new season.

Interesting info, Thanks. I suppose it makes sense to go with the same two co-hosts for Michelle's season for now. They may or may not change too much then. This will at least provide them more time to find a different host for when the Bachelor starts filming.

I cant wait until we start getting more info on Michelle's season. This will be the only season I will watch so hopefully they choose some good men for Michelle. The last thing they need is to cast men who are just going to be too dramatic or have issues. They better vet her season contestants better. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:07 pm

notarose wrote:Speculating filming will start soon with Kaitlyn and Tayshia most likely reprising their roles.

Ooh, good catch. I’m wondering if they’ll be somewhere with high humidity since Tayshia went with braids.🤔
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:26 pm

It could be that Tayshia and Kaitlyn are prepping for Katie's MTA. Or maybe even both? But MTA should be filming soon.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:36 pm

Al wrote:It could be that Tayshia and Kaitlyn are prepping for Katie's MTA. Or maybe even both? But MTA should be filming soon.

Another good thought as well scratch
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very practical reason for the braids but I'm thinking tptb wanted an 'authentic' look for the second season with a black lead. I think the most authentic look is the one a person feels most comfortable in - braids, afro, straightened - whatever.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:39 am

Per RS, Kaitlyn and Tayshia will be co-hosting Michelle’s season.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:47 am

Norcalgal wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very practical reason for the braids but I'm thinking tptb wanted an 'authentic' look for the second season with a black lead. I think the most authentic look is the one a person feels most comfortable in - braids, afro, straightened - whatever.

That makes sense although I do not believe this is the exact reason why Tayshia is wearing braids. It is just easier to handle for hairstyle.IMO I know my sister just got braids in because she is going to AZ for about 10 days and she didn't want to worry about styling her hair everyday.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:02 am

I think it makes a lot of sense to have Tayshia and Kaitlyn co-hosting again. They have experience with it and they are both under contract with ABC already.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:22 am

Not surprised by them keeping both especially with filming coming soon around the corner. Like I stated earlier, this gives them more time to find a host for the Bachelor season, if not to be the permanent Host for the franchise going forward for 2022 and beyond. No need to try to do that before Michelle's season when Tayshia and Kaitlin can handle that after being the hosts for Katie's season.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
Immatellall
Aunties_Love
bluwavz
Idlemess
flojo031