SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Not sure the only one that was kind of still a ? is Jack, as his stuff hasnt moved much but no one knows for sure.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:40 am

Al wrote:So Nayte, Christopher, Ryan, and... ?

Was there anyone that we eliminated based on small scale movement in followers/following numbers? It seems most guys had pretty definitive actions that showed they were eliminated.

I think Joe made it. I just don’t see the producers telling Michelle about the allegations. If they do, it would seem like they would let him get to HTD before telling her. Or, having someone else tell her.

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] well I think it was sleuthed that he was listening to his Spotify though before HTD's so he probably didn't make it to F4. IMO if this is true.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:59 am

chasus71 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] well I think it was sleuthed that he was listening to his Spotify though before HTD's so he probably didn't make it to F4. IMO if this is true.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], oh I didn’t realize that was him. I had him confused with Rick. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:25 am

chasus71 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] well I think it was sleuthed that he was listening to his Spotify though before HTD's so he probably didn't make it to F4. IMO if this is true.
I wasn't certain it was his spotify. It seems like it based on the name & the music he was listening to but I wouldn't rule him out 100%.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:43 am

ReneeM wrote:
I wasn't certain it was his spotify. It seems like it based on the name & the music he was listening to but I wouldn't rule him out 100%.

I am pretty certain it's his spotify. I dont know how to use it so I found a producer's spotify account instead and they were following all the men's accounts. Less work for me. rotfl rotfl rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:20 pm

There is definitely a Ghost guy in there because we have been able to pinpoint most everyone being gone before F4. Still, somebody is there in the F4 for who we believed was eliminated before then.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:44 pm

I've been going through our elimination thread looking for possible clues and the only thing I see as a possibility is Clayton Echard and the mysterious deletion of a youtube vid.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I've been going through our elimination thread looking for possible clues and the only thing I see as a possibility is Clayton Echard and the mysterious deletion of a youtube vid.

Yes I was thinking that too because you dont necessarily need your cell phone to delete a Youtube video. Nowadays the Youtube app are on smart TV's even DVD players (I have both with YT App). Not sure if contestants would have access to these things while chilling in their hotel rooms though.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:16 pm

chasus71 wrote:There is definitely a Ghost guy in there because we have been able to pinpoint most everyone being gone before F4. Still, somebody is there in the F4 for who we believed was eliminated before then.

I disagree. The rash of cuts we discovered happened after RC7. That was why I was especially closely monitoring Joe's accounts. I thought he got cut the day after RC7.

I know that there are people who think Clayton is still there, which is fine. I am not one of them. I think he is back on Facebook. There was something different about his photo album IMO. But please by all means do your own sleuthing.

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Trust me I wasn't knocking any of the sleuthing, It was just a basic statement as I thought most of those eliminated were well before the F4 that is all. I am not jabbing at anyone or about their sleuthing skills or evidence sleuthed from that.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:30 pm

chasus71 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Trust me I wasn't knocking any of the sleuthing, It was just a basic statement as I thought most of those eliminated were well before the F4 that is all. I am not jabbing at anyone or about their sleuthing skills or evidence sleuthed from that.

I did not take it as a jab. I felt no ire whatsoever laugh out loud. I was merely expressing my disagreement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
Immatellall
Aunties_Love
bluwavz
Idlemess
flojo031