SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mbl Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:41 pm

Is today the first rose ceremony?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:47 pm

mbl wrote:Is today the first rose ceremony?

probably Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:13 pm

Oh wow I guess it never dawned on me before that Night 1 is truly meet and greet and no RC going on until a few days right?
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sorry, I meant 2nd RC. The first would have been Saturday early morning hours.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:04 pm

mbl wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sorry, I meant 2nd RC.  The first would have been Saturday early morning hours.

thumbsup
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:18 am

So according to RS, they should be traveling or just arriving in Minnesota since the blockout was from 8/5-8/29. Have there been no airport sightings or should we be on the lookout for that? Also, Becca did put on her stories that she was flying to Minnesota. You could barely see it, but it was in the video of her feet in Birkenstock’s, down in bottom right corner.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:53 pm

There's some overlap because I think I read they have the resort blocked out in California until the 15th. They could be sending a crew early to Minnesota to set things up while they film 1-2 more episodes in California,which would be my guess.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:26 pm

If the 2nd RC was possibly Wednesday, that would make tonight potentially the 3rd RC correct? Wonder if there will be one more week of dates there or if they will be packing up after this next RC.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Is there always a day off after a RC? If so it would seem like today would be the next RC. If not, then it would have been yesterday.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:04 pm

Kaitlyn looked like she was glammed up last night so the RC was probably yesterday

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:55 pm

mbl wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Is there always a day off after a RC? If so it would seem like today would be the next RC.  If not, then it would have been yesterday.  
I was thinking it would’ve been last night, but because we hadn’t had updates on more cast on SM, I thought maybe tonight.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:54 pm

I wonder how many guys will get to go film in MN. There has to be quite a few men still left at least 20 or so or is it lower by now like maybe 15 guys?
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
jojo47
George1218
peachesandcream
Norcalgal
Aunties_Love