SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:07 pm

So when do we thing Michelle and her remaining guys leave for MN?

I guess maybe they cant check-in perhaps until the 15th or will they get there a day before then? Makes me wonder if they are going to film one more set of dates and another RC then fly them out by this SAT or whatever. scratch no idea
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Al Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:59 pm

Looks like RC [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] tonight? Kaitlyn's glammed up. I assume they head to Minnesota tomorrow if they only have access to the California resort until the 15th.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:17 pm

Al wrote:Looks like RC [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] tonight? Kaitlyn's glammed up. I assume they head to Minnesota tomorrow if they only have access to the California resort until the 15th.

Couldn't they also fly out of there on the 14th? Since tomorrow is Friday they could have that as an off day to prepare to leave, maybe at the earliest late Friday night or Saturday morning?
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] From my memory, and someone could correct me, traveling usually happens on their off day. So if tomorrow is an off day, then I would guess they use that to travel. But who knows, I'm sure we'll know when they get there.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for the info. I am sure that would be reasonable to leave tomorrow. I wonder how late into the night these RC's go? I am sure most would be sooo tired the next day off.

Now hopefully we get some movement on the guy's SM so we can possibly see who was eliminated this go around.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:27 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:14 pm

Al wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] From my memory, and someone could correct me, traveling usually happens on their off day. So if tomorrow is an off day, then I would guess they use that to travel. But who knows, I'm sure we'll know when they get there.
So, it seems that they arrived yesterday (off day). Do you think they immediately went into date mode today or have another off day today?
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Could be a 1 on 1 today since both Tayshia and Kaitlyn aren't filming right now. California to Minnesota isn't a super long trip so I'd be surprised if they needed another day off. Plus, they've had access to the hotel since the 5th, if they sent a crew early to help get things set up, then they could probably get right to filming.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:47 pm

Glad to see they are all settled in MN. I cant wait to see who all made it there.

So about how many guys are left who made it to MN for filming? Would she have about 15 guys by now or less than that?
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:59 pm

chasus71 wrote:Glad to see they are all settled in MN. I cant wait to see who all made it there.

So about how many guys are left who made it to MN for filming? Would she have about 15 guys by now or less than that?

should be 12

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:04 pm

Ok thanks. Which means we are getting close to getting down to that final group. So excited to see what can be sleuthed from this point on. Hugesmile Hugesmile Hugesmile
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:30 pm

We have 35 guys, 17 eliminated for sure, and 5 question marks.

If we add those 5 to the 17, we have 12 guys left.

It looks like we're pretty close!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
jojo47
George1218
peachesandcream
Norcalgal
Aunties_Love