SELECT CONTENT

Greg Grippo - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorette - Greg Grippo - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Greg Grippo - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you!

I just read an article in the SM thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted, that said filming wrapped April 25th.

I expect more contestants to surface now that filming appears to have been wrapped.

You’re welcome! Some of the guys have unfollowed each other. And, Hunter’s IG used to be public but is now private.

Back to top Go down

thebachelorette - Greg Grippo - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Greg Grippo - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:11 pm

I wonder why the unfollows?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I wonder why the unfollows?

Maybe they can’t follow each other until the show ends? I think the contestants on Matt’s season didn’t start following each other until after the show aired.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 18, 2021 1:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Greg
Marketing Sales Representative
Edison, NJ

Bachelor Biography

Greg is the full package. He's handsome, kind, vulnerable and serious about wanting to settle down. Greg considers himself a hopeless romantic, and a perfect first date would be something active like riding bikes, dancing or going to a concert. Greg wants to travel the world with his wife before having kids, of which he says he wants to have at least six! Greg is also extremely close with his family and says his parents set his definition of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Thanks to their love, the standards for what a successful marriage looks like are sky high. Greg wants to find someone he can grow old with and treat like a queen, so the Bachelorette may just be swept off her feet!

- Greg is not afraid to admit that he cries during movies.
- Greg's biggest pet peeve is slow drivers.
- Greg dreams of seeing Lebron James play basketball in person.

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 19, 2021 1:48 pm

Katie posted a story with her cat. She’s talking to the camera.
Shv ended?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:14 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:25 pm

I liked him. He seemed sweet.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:02 am

I thought I’d see what factual info I could find out about Greg. Here’s what I’ve found:

He went to an acting school in NYC for a couple years according to his IG.

According to a friend of his on the thread about him in the Deux Moi sub on Reddit:  his father suffered from cancer for 1 year (I believe I’ve read his father passed away) and Greg lived at home then to help his family out. He currently lives in NY, has family on the Jersey shore and visits them at the shore often. He had a scholarship to his prep high school and a full basketball scholarship at college where he was captain of the basketball team.

Looking at his LinkedIn he currently works for some company called Mondo as an Account Manager since Nov 2020. He also has a listing as a Marketing Executive at the wellness company Melaleuca. I don’t see dates for that job from the preview.

(My own commentary:  I thought the company Melaleuca sounded familiar and it is a MLM (multilevel marketing) firm. Edit to add: It seems the company claims they are not a MLM but Forbes says they are a “pyramid selling organization”. Anyway, many years ago I knew a very nice couple from church who became salespeople for Melaleuca. They tried to get me to buy the nutritional supplements as I had some health problems at the time. I looked into the company online then and the science behind the products was not sound. The supplements were also quite expensive. It seemed like a sham to me and I was sad that my church friends got involved with it.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:21 am

I'm not going to get down on someone who moves back in with a parent as an adult, because I did it myself (when I went to grad school and was getting my new career off the ground.) I had been living with roommates for years before that, so I felt that I had plenty of "adulting" under my belt already. I think that multi-generational households work for a lot of families.

I've read the rumors, and I'm filing them in the back of my mind. The rumors raise some questions for me, but Greg also has some equally anonymous people speaking in his favor. I'm mainly going by what I see on the TV screen, and so far, I'm not impressed. He's just not my type. Plus the "shy guy" narrative seems disingenuous to me, especially coming from a longtime acting student. However he doesn't need to please me, he needs to please Katie.

"Marketing Executive" for an MLM, laugh out loud. The Finance Guy reviews MLMs -- here's his take on Melaleuca. Greg had to make mandatory purchases each month for himself, and is likely one of the appx. 99% who earn less than $2K per year. Most earn a lot less than that. Maybe he could take Katie out for a burger on his earnings? Smiley

Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:06 pm

So overall, Greg doesn’t seem a Prince Charming.

No money to secure a relationship.

No secured career (which organization would give a temporary leave of absence for an undetermined period with a newly employee hired last November 2020?).

No house to live in and welcome her.

Maybe not much money either saved if unsecured career?

Living NYC (again why prods said NJ when not true?). So eastern coast versus northern coast… not easy, long long distance relationship unless he jumps moving in California to boost his acting career after his TV show apparence? Nothing to loose on east coast obviously. IMO

Average guy. Some like him, some ex don’t and describe him as a big jerk. (to be confirmed, rumoured)

I personally don’t “feel” him…

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:10 pm

I think it’s difficult to know if Greg is financially doing okay or not. I found another article that mentioned both his parents were Melaleuca reps as well. So, they all might or might not be doing well with it especially if they were in it for awhile.

Since he had a full ride scholarship to college he won’t have student debt. I saw one person on Reddit claims their sister lives near the family and he lived with his family for several years. If true, no student debt or likely rent payments and he could possibly be making decent money selling for the MLM if their products are still expensive. Not sure.

I’m not sure how the couple I knew years ago did financially as I lost contact with them, but I remember hearing about them going on a cruise, so I figured they might be doing well as that wasn’t something they could normally do. The cruise might have been through the MLM iirc. It can all be very high pressure for the people around the MLM folks to support them financially especially when a spiritual community is also in the mix. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:17 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Greg Grippo - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

+22
alwayscooking
BuckeyeGal
Kels0012
Longhornfan
Topazgold