SELECT CONTENT

Greg Grippo - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorette - Greg Grippo - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Greg Grippo - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

Post by blueblues Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:45 pm

False alarm apparently.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

blueblues

Back to top Go down

thebachelorette - Greg Grippo - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Greg Grippo - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:10 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:22 am

I thought Greg was well spoken and gracious to Katie tonight. But Katie was anything but gracious. If she's happy, let your history go and look to the future!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5328

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:26 am

Norcalgal wrote:I thought Greg was well spoken and gracious to Katie tonight. But Katie was anything but gracious. If she's happy, let your history go and look to the future!

chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:08 am

Norcalgal wrote:I thought Greg was well spoken and gracious to Katie tonight. But Katie was anything but gracious. If she's happy, let your history go and look to the future!

I thought that he did have some insight into his unprocessed grief. But IMO he was still making excuses for his behavior. He thought Kaitie was going to do a Clare, and declare her love and up and leave the show. I'm still of the opinion that there was nothing she could have said or done that would have saved that situation.

But hopefully everyone can move on, now.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm with you both. Yes Greg could have ended things differently with Katie but she was super tough to Greg and just couldn't get over it. Just move on and be happy with your engagement to Blake.

Now I wonder what Katie would have done had Greg not chose to leave?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:21 am

I think Katie would have picked Greg. She as much as said so to him that day.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15358

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:30 am

IMO Katie would have picked Greg and that’s exactly why he left. Greg didn’t want to be picked because he just wasn’t that into Katie. JMO

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:57 am

Katie's reactions to Michael's goodbye were so much warmer than to greg's... I guess the kid-at-home card left her little leverage. But in her post-greg discussions last night she kept saying she was shaken by Michael and Greg. So I still maintain it was her ego more than her heart that was bruised, jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:26 pm

I don't think Katie and Greg are a good match in their temperaments but think it was clear sailing if Greg didn't get in his head. It kind of reminds me of Ali's season where the guy she wanted left and she ended up picking a great guy but ultimately not the right one for her.

I hope that Greg learned something from this experience and stays away from the franchise in the future.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15358

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:36 pm

Topazgold wrote:IMO Katie would have picked Greg and that’s exactly why he left. Greg didn’t want to be picked because he just wasn’t that into Katie. JMO

I totally agree. He wouldn't have left if he was in love with her, and, his reason for leaving makes no sense no matter how he tries to spin it. He talks in circles making no sense, at least not to me. I don't remember anything about Greg other than questioning Katie. Whatever good dates they had were overshadowed by his lack of confidence in the process, but I do remember how she was always different with him, shy and girlish. jmo's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:21 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Greg Grippo - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

+22
alwayscooking
BuckeyeGal
Kels0012
Longhornfan
Topazgold