SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 41 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by nikkij_26 Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:59 pm

anders wrote:just because we don't actually see her say something doesn't mean it was completely spliced and diced and taken out of context - of course seeing someone say something is most accurate, it's also noteworthy to listen to pauses and quality of sound - is it possible for a statement to have been sliced and diced - or it completely seamless. (I'm not making much sense today , so I hope this makes sense - see what I mean??)

there have been times (Brad for instance) would be doing a PI and you'd hear the quality of what he was saying change, you could definitely tell it was spliced in from somewhere and prolly about someone else.

Yes, also alot of what people thought was spliced last night with Ashley talking about Bentley and crying scnes were not spliced but voiceovers. They through VO's of what she was saying in the PI where she visually looked spent, no makeup , and had been crying and placed them over the scnes of her going to he rbedroom and crying. They wanted to show them over the time frame right after Bentley instead of just showing her syaing everying thing in he rPI with the producer. But, she defin itley sad them about Bentley and cried severely over him and her deliberation chat with Chris H confirmed the sentiments stated in them with us directly seeing Ahsley talking.

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:42 pm

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:56 pm

Thanks, Love_me. Loved the deleted scenes video and the guys playing around. I don't find Nick or Ames attractive and never have. laugh out loud Now, Dino..that's another story ~ just something so manly but cute about this guy!!! And Bency too. :hrtbeat:

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:15 pm

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:24 pm

Gina wrote:Thanks, Love_me. Loved the deleted scenes video and the guys playing around. I don't find Nick or Ames attractive and never have. laugh out loud Now, Dino..that's another story ~ just something so manly but cute about this guy!!! And Bency too. :hrtbeat:

See the only one I find attractive in these four would be Dino.Which is funny because he's ordinarily not my type at all.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by connorsmom Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:36 pm

anders wrote:
connorsmom wrote:
So the producers, knowing that insecurity was Ashley's biggest issue walking into this, create a roast to basically tear her down and attack whatever confidence she's got. Lovely. It sounds like they set her up big time with this roast. I hope as she watches this episode, she realizes that she was completely set up here. I would bet the producers even offered some "content" to roast her on. But wow, a number of them comment on thinking it was Emily or Chantal? Ouch. hissyfit

I hate to be on the other side of the fence on this issue - but it's a roast, every single roast I've ever watched is about roasting someone, that's what it is. It's not about saying nice things about someone, it's about making fun of someone at their expense. I agree that it was set up to make her deal with her insecurities (kinda like the NASCAR date for Emily) Roasts are not to be taken personally. Frankly, I think the guys were encouraged to say certain things to set up Bentley's comments and his departure.

I don't blame the guys. Most of them stayed within the spirit of things. I think William took the opportunity to further his career, no matter what it might do to Ashley, and that was a bit telling. He seemed to see it as his shot and that was his focus. Though in his favor, he couldn't know that the one thing he said was her biggest fear. I'm guessing you're right - they were encouraged on comments. I more meant that the producers set up something to pinch, poke and prod the areas that hurt Ashley the most. And usually, if you're going to roast someone, you do it to someone who can take it. The producers knew Ashley couldn't, but they set it up anyway. That was more my point.
connorsmom
connorsmom

Female Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:34 pm

Kelly and Regis discuss the Bachelorette ~ Regis thinks that Bentley was a plant . . . *video*

Link
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess81320 Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:44 pm

Love_Me wrote:Kelly and Regis discuss the Bachelorette ~ Regis thinks that Bentley was a plant . . . *video*

Link

I love how Kelly compared Bentley to the Brawny paper towel cartoon. :laughingoutlou rotfl
Princess81320
Princess81320

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:49 am

How come nobody told me we have video of Dino juggling a soccer ball? :missclap: Now I'd like to see if Ben F has better skills, he loves the beautiful game too (he went to the World Cup with friends 5 years ago). If anyone sees video please report it to me ASAP. This is important! :shimmyshimmy:

RS noted Dino and Ben F were always sitting together, I bet they bonded over English Premier League talk! It's like dudes who want to talk about baseball all the time but you rarely run into a stranger in the US who also wants to talk EPL, so when you do == instant bond.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:40 am

I hope this is the right link. Its in the video no discussion thread, last page. My son is a huge soccer fan - I understand the bonding comment. :yes:

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t131p44-bachelorette-7-videos-no-discussion#16637

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:03 pm

Just checked and still no videos from JP or Ben. Where are they? Suspect

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:15 pm

Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

+39
debt2dreams
terabithia
ninu
MaggieMae
Trueloveforever