SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:36 am

View on Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXUdZMmq9Fn/

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:40 am

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:50 am

Maddy wrote:
Idlemess wrote:The guys seems united. Friendship is the real winner on these shows
Yes and all of them really love Zlata and they told her that they are there for her for anything! Really cool guys!

Okay. Good that’s the case and everyone is happy and supportive of the others including Zlata. I can go ahead and unfollow her anyways.

Thank you Maddy for all of the updates and interpretations. 🤗 You are great!

Thanks @mercieme @Agent99 @Sprite and @GuardianAngel You all made the show easier to watch with your comments giggling by keeping it interesting

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:52 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXUUAboNE-f/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:01 pm

Wow I'm confused on who's with who and who proposed to who. laugh out loud

Watching a show in another language is enjoyable because we can sleuth body language and get the drift but obviously a lot is missed like @Maddy explained it was the best post show but I didn't understand what was going on. What did you mean about Zlata having problems?

Did we ever get a reason as to what happened, who broke up with who and why?

What is this?

Maddy wrote:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Snipped
Did we ever get a reason as to what happened, who broke up with who and why?
Maddy will provide more details later @guardianangel but per Andrei’s IG post last night, he fell out of love with Zlata so I am assuming he broke it off. I really am not sure he ever fell in love with her to begin with based on comments he made about her to her face and in his ITMs. Zlata’s celebrity crush is Brad Cooper so I can understand that she was all gaga about Andrei from the get go based on resemblance IMO.

@Maddy what did  Zlata say about Max in the IG link below. I think she was with Max again today as they both were interviewed by the same reporter going by their IG stories. I also think Max picked her up as IMO the car Zlata IG storied from is Max’s. I think they are just friends but Max IMO still looks at her with love in eyes. I don’t think they should get in a relationship though, just too much has gone on and Max is also close friends with Andrei, jmo though.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXWpl_Vq5pi/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:29 am

@mercieme Thank you!

Interesting details about Max. Time will tell on that!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:17 am

mercieme wrote: I want to give Zlata the benefit of the doubt that she really fell for Andrei. In her IG post tonight she noted if she had known Andrei would not love her then she would have invested in another guy
Actually she blamed him, she said: I am very sorry that Andrei deprived me of the chance to build a relationship with another man on the project. He could've shown courage and admitted to himself and to me that there were no feelings. It would hurt me, but I would accept it. Andrey could leave the project himself simply not taking the boutonniere from me. He could, but ... If he had left the project in time, my story might have turned out differently.

I was shocked when I read that! He was in love with her and she was in love with him! He didn't know then that something would go wrong in a relationship with her 1.5 month later and he couldn't stay with her anymore. He doesn't want to blame her for anything, he just said he fell out of love, but I'm sure there was a reason for that!
Blaming HIM for everything and becoming a victim? I don't really know who is this Zlata anymore!  no no
A lot of people are very mad at Zlata because of that!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:35 am

GuardianAngel wrote: @Maddy explained it was the best post show but I didn't understand what was going on.
The last part was great and very funny and hopefully I get some time soon to be able to start translating it!
GuardianAngel wrote: What did you mean about Zlata having problems?
She always had a lot of psychological problems in relationships, she was getting attracted to the wrong guys who were abusing her. Max still loves her, but she didn't want Max, she wanted another guy, who was not able to be in a relationship with her after a while.
GuardianAngel wrote:Did we ever get a reason as to what happened, who broke up with who and why?
Andrei broke up with her all of a sudden, telling Max that he just wanted it to be over!
Boy, during the show he was telling her that after getting married once, having a child and getting a divorce he would never want something like that happening to him again! And he was not gonna get married not being sure that this was a real love forever. And he was not ready to have another child not being sure of that! And Zlata was telling him she wanted a child with him! Where was she when he was telling that to her and to her family just a month before that??? I think Zlata is really strange! no idea
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:46 am

GuardianAngel wrote:What is this?
Maddy wrote:
It is Zlata's last work/song for a TV series Coffee with cardamom that will be shown soon on STB. She was singing it at the end of the Post show. And Dima had some I guess small part in it, it was shown in the Post show!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:20 am

mercieme wrote:@Maddy what did Zlata say about Max in the IG link below. I think she was with Max again today as they both were interviewed by the same reporter going by their IG stories. I also think Max picked her up as IMO the car Zlata IG storied from is Max’s. I think they are just friends but Max IMO still looks at her with love in eyes. I don’t think they should get in a relationship though, just too much has gone on and Max is also close friends with Andrei, jmo though.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXWpl_Vq5pi/
Zlata was asked about her relationship with Max. She said they were friends and she was very grateful to him for supporting her during her darkest time.
It was all shown at the last part of the Post Show and I really hope I'll get to translating it soon. Just too many things are happening in my life right now. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Maddy on Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:10 am

@Maddy thanks for answering all my questions! I know it must be time consuming, we appreciate it!

It sounds like Andrei gave her plenty of reason's to raise red flags, not ready to have children, not wanting to get married if it wasn't true love. It sounds like to me she wasn't listening, then turns around and blames him.

When two people meet, how do you know if it's forever or not. You have to go through the process of getting to know each other. He obviously realized she wasn't the one.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
Agent99
Idlemess
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum