SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:43 pm

Thanks @Maddy for all the updates. Just based on SM, I am not surprised that Andrey & Zlata are no longer together.
ETA - on Andrey’s IG post a few mins ago explaining why he fell out of love with Zlata. This is what Grisha commented - “ Андрей, просто будь правдивішим… в першу чергу з самим собою…” which per Google translate means “ Andrew, just be more truthful… first of all with yourself…”

I don’t know why Grisha is inserting himself into this but Andrey unfollowed Grisha on IG earlier this week.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 64b7ad10
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXUVz_ptZepIoq2_WEF6VtBQ_UCTzwsM7f3LPE0/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:42 pm

I lost internet connection while watching, Grisha managed to get Andrei back into the filming of the Post show, but I'm going to watch it now.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:49 pm

@mercieme It wouldn't surprise me if Andrei did something questionable to get out of the relationship.  I mean, he slept with someone (or so the polygraph said laugh out loud) during filming and Z still kept him.  He was so humorless and almost unpleasant that most people thought he would be eliminated every week, yet wasn't.  I smell a rat and think that Z picked him because Max and Dima were invested so she chose someone who wanted to travel and be free ie didn't want to be in a committed relationship.  As Andrei said, it was for the PR.  What a waste of time watching this Redfacemad

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:23 pm

I was just thinking the same @Agent99. I stopped watching after the 5th episode because I didn't think she was interested in anyone. I didn't find her engaging at all. IMO she seemed all about keeping up an image rather than wanting a relationship and now I'm glad I bailed early.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:42 pm

@Agent99 it’s really sad that the whole thing became messy. I want to give Zlata the benefit of the doubt that she really fell for Andrei. In her IG post tonight she noted if she had known Andrei would not love her then she would have invested in another guy which is easier said than done IMO. In the last hour she also did an IG story and she was in tears, I have no clue what she said in the IG story though.

@Maddy, please when you have time , can you help interpret the segment (IG link below) when Max was brought to the seat; there was a lot of conversation between Dima and Max, what were they talking about? Did Max say he thought Zlata would choose Dima? Why did Max and Zlata meet up? What did the panelists say especially Sasha. Many thanks Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 3552228123
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXUkKa5qIDM/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:37 pm

cantstopl  They don't even look like real tears to me.  Not once in all the episodes did I see her let down her guard and show any emotion that seemed real and not fabricated.  It was the same look on her face the whole time.  Maybe she picked Andrei because he was a harder nut to crack than the others, but he couldn't have sent more negative signals if he tried.  I think I read somewhere that Max and Dima were jealous of each other, but Andrei didn't even figure in anyone's minds.  no idea

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 ZKVzHC0
source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:57 pm

@Agent99 OMG we are on a roll tonight. Call me cynical but, I can't help but notice the perfect eye makeup. Eyeshadow, mascara and eye pencil. How is SM reacting to all this? Is she getting slammed or are people feeling sympathy? Simply based on this photo and her demeanour throughout the show, this feels like damage control to me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:50 am

Agent99 wrote:@mercieme It wouldn't surprise me if Andrei did something questionable to get out of the relationship.  I mean, he slept with someone (or so the polygraph said laugh out loud) during filming and Z still kept him.  He was so humorless and almost unpleasant that most people thought he would be eliminated every week, yet wasn't.  I smell a rat and think that Z picked him because Max and Dima were invested so she chose someone who wanted to travel and be free ie didn't want to be in a committed relationship.  As Andrei said, it was for the PR.  What a waste of time watching this Redfacemad
NOT AT ALL!!!
I'm pretty sure Andrei didn't do anything questionable to get out of the relationship. He explained it all.
Zlata was there for love and she fell in love with a wrong person because she still had her problems.
IT was THE DEEPEST Post show ever! It was very sad though, I was crying at the end, but it was the best out of all Post shows!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:19 am

mercieme wrote:@Agent99 it’s really sad that the whole thing became messy.
Well, all I can say about it that IT IS LIFE! And we could see this part of life of everybody involved filmed. I'm very emotional now I really feel for everybody involved. Max is Andrei's friend and ghe was supporting Andrei when it all was happening, Andrei had a lot of pain. And Max became Zlata's friend to support her during the tough time for her! Something like that never happened in any shows! And all together all this Post show had so many crazy stories! WOW!!! It was a crazy season, but at the moment it's my best one. It will take me a while to think about everything that happened! :nervous

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:23 am

I’m with you both @Agent99 @Sprite about Zlata. She’s been one noted all season. Same reactions to all of the guys; gazed and smile. It was hard to figure out WHO She was interested in. I also think that Andrej Z was her get out of jail card. Andrej Z probably figured that out early and bailed. Good for him.

I’m not a fan of hers, sorry! I like Dima, Max, Andrej (diver) and a couple more. Zlata on IG tries hard to exude sexiness and imo she misses each time.

The guys seems united. Friendship is the real winner on these shows

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:33 am

mercieme wrote: I want to give Zlata the benefit of the doubt that she really fell for Andrei.
YES she DID!  Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 4256136633
mercieme wrote: @Maddy, please when you have time , can you helveved p interpret the segment (IG link below) when Max was brought to the seat; there was a lot of conversation between Dima and Max, what were they talking about? Did Max say he thought Zlata would choose Dima? Why did Max and Zlata meet up? What did the panelists say especially Sasha. Many thanks Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 3552228123
Dear @mercieme, I'll for sure do it, it was the most interesting part of the Post show, Dima's GF lives where Zlata lives and it created a LOT of confusion for many people involved, it was very funny! laugh out loud
Hopefully I'll have some time tomorrow for that, but I'm already thinking about that, I wanted you to know all that anyway! bestbud!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:35 am

Idlemess wrote:The guys seems united. Friendship is the real winner on these shows
Yes and all of them really love Zlata and they told her that they are there for her for anything! Really cool guys!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
Agent99
Idlemess
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum