SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GirlPower - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Fri May 21, 2021 8:03 pm

Katie flying back from her safehouse visit? Alaska has flights to both Newark (Greg,) and San Diego (John.) Or, Katie and her fiance could have flown into LAX or elsewhere. Of course, she also could have met up with Blake or the mystery man [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] somewhere.

Best fits are a San Diego to Seattle flight at 3:20, and a LAX to Seattle flight at 3:15. There are really no good matches for Newark, and I'm thinking if she were flying from Newark to Seattle, she would likely go with another airline.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

GirlPower - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri May 21, 2021 9:01 pm

Could Katie be flying out of Seattle?  There was a flight from Seattle to San Diego that departed at 2:45 on Alaskan airlines.   There was another one at 1:30 too.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 21, 2021 10:43 pm

Or, could it be a latergram?

My question about Blake is: being Canadian, does he need to quarantine for 14 days after each trip? If so, that makes SHV harder, IMO

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri May 21, 2021 10:54 pm

Yes Blake would still need to do the 14 day quarantine no matter what. Even if he’s vaccinated & tests negative. His IG story from this morning was from his mom’s house so if posts anywhere outside or with friends in the next week or so, rules him out imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat May 22, 2021 11:00 am

I think we can safely rule out Blake now. He’s at the beach with his dogs, weather matches Hamilton beach today. Katie’s SHV was either earlier this week or started yesterday, either way if he was F1 he wouldn’t be at the beach today.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2021 4:01 pm

Greg posted an IG story today of his niece and nephew. Not sure if it is a current picture; however, the weather is warm in NJ today and the kids are dressed for swimming.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 22, 2021 10:31 pm

Thanks for all the sleuthing everyone! yes

Katie recently followed Lowe's Home Improvement on IG. It's the second from the top. I'm seeing it on a  laptop in order. I looked at Greg's and he followed West Elm Furniture then followed Bachelorette ABC.

It's probably nothing that they both are following home improvement accounts. Greg isn't a big SM user so it could have been there for quite some time before he followed Bachelorette ABC.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2021 11:35 pm

I see that John’s mom follows Katie; it could be just because they met each other at the HTDs or her son was on the show. But, it is interesting to me. Maybe a clue?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:21 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:I see that John’s mom follows Katie; it could be just because they met each other at the HTDs or her son was on the show.  But, it is interesting to me.  Maybe a clue?

Greg’s brother also follows Katie. So, the follows don’t point to a F1. His brother was public until after filming ended. He’s now private.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:14 pm

Katie went ‘off the grid’ for self care or whatever she referred to it as on IG Sunday I think & according to people on reddit, Greg wasn’t in his family’s posts for Memorial Day. Possible SHV? Hard to tell because Greg hasn’t been a big SM user since he came back & John’s been quiet for this same time period as well.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:23 am

RS said on his podcast today that John didn't even make it to F8
Diamond
Diamond

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:20 pm

Should have known: us San Diego people never win anything!

Now I am guessing Greg f1

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
luvnunity
homeiswhereweroll
gurlbrit
notarose
GuardianAngel