SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GirlPower - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Mon May 17, 2021 10:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] glad to see your post!

I noticed the nail polish as well
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I really thought she was due for SHV. Filming ended on 4/25, right? It could start late yesterday or today?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

GirlPower - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Mon May 17, 2021 10:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Love that your sleuthing skills are still sharp! And I smiled at Gregg needs to get back on IG! He's a cutie too.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 17, 2021 2:37 pm

So Katie’s posted a couple of stories of a road trip & a waterfall to imply she’s in WA. People who live in the area say the weather’s overcast/rainy today not sunny like Katie’s stories so those look to be latergrams.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 18, 2021 7:31 am

I am almost convinced she’s in SHV. None of her stories showed her face.

I love it when no one knows who f1 is!
Hope we have much fun sleuthing!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 18, 2021 7:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Agreed. Katie loves showing her face & talking to the camera. But none of her stories in the last few days have that. I’m thinking it might’ve started on Sunday.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 18, 2021 6:35 pm

Maybe we should start measuring the length of her cat’s whiskers to see if her stories are real time or latergram....

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 19, 2021 6:17 am

Greg’s profile is now public.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 19, 2021 7:27 am

We can basically confirm Katie’s been on a SHV, even though she’s been trying to pretend otherwise. She posted a good morning video with her cat but Instagram says it’s actually from July 2020

Source Katie’s IG story.

Now that we can safely assume she’s on SHV, Greg took his profile off private at what would’ve been around 5-6am LA time this morning. Either he was up super early or he’s home in NJ on east coast time.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed May 19, 2021 8:13 am

ReneeM wrote:We can basically confirm Katie’s been on a SHV, even though she’s been trying to pretend otherwise. She posted a good morning video with her cat but Instagram says it’s actually from July 2020

Source Katie’s IG story.

Now that we can safely assume she’s on SHV, Greg took his profile off private at what would’ve been around 5-6am LA time this morning. Either he was up super early or he’s home in NJ on east coast time.

So it’s likely John or Blake then?

Team Sluething [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2021 1:54 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
ReneeM wrote:We can basically confirm Katie’s been on a SHV, even though she’s been trying to pretend otherwise. She posted a good morning video with her cat but Instagram says it’s actually from July 2020

Source Katie’s IG story.

So it’s likely John or Blake then?

Katie then posted IG stories with someone who is based in Seattle. Is it possible she isn’t on a SHV?

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 19, 2021 2:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it’s possible. But also the trees in her vid have no leaves on them. It’s mid May. If it was current there’d be leaves on the trees I think. Plus, if she was home, why not just take a good morning video with her cat? Why repost something from a year ago? All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2021 2:33 pm

ReneeM wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it’s possible. But also the trees in her vid have no leaves on them. It’s mid May. If it was current there’d be leaves on the trees I think. Plus, if she was home, why not just take a good morning video with her cat? Why repost something from a year ago? All jmo.

That’s true. Great observation by the way! Katie is good with social media so I am impressed you noticed those details 😊

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
luvnunity
homeiswhereweroll
gurlbrit
notarose
GuardianAngel