SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GirlPower - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:09 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I am trying to remain neutral about Greg. After all, if someone hadn't posted their thoughts on Reddit, would Greg be this suspect?

I think it is 2 people or am I wrong? and yes it is so far rumored
however, I am extremely suspicious about his acting career and no memorable or active career now.
it is still possible that nonetheless, he fell in love though
I have major doubts, as shared multiple times on this board.
JMO

Back to top Go down

GirlPower - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mia_Leoni Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:30 pm

I want to take judging a person based on their current employment status with a grain of salt. Lots of people, due to the pandemic, could be temporarily unemployed, in transition, or upgrading their qualifications.

Taking job situation off the list, there are things that would be red flags.
Not admitting the acting, can be a red flag. There is something that is off about his sincerity.

I just caution about judging people about their work status, unless there is also evidence of poor work ethic, over dependence on others, and statements from exes about them being irresponsible partners in the past

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  you raise good points but if you look at Greg's career. there is none. and this since 2019, so way before the pandemic. not long, yes but still.

Also 2 years at the acting school cost him $34,000 as per the website. If we look at Linkedin, I don't see anything to support he had a steady job. His school was 18-25 hours per week. we could see a part-time job, but again nothing memorable on linkedin.

I don't judge unimployed people. I look at Greg. big difference. I find it suspicious his motive to join the show and his attitude with Katin during the M&G and during the 1-1.

I do not generalize to unemployed people and if you see it that way, then I hope I clarified. This is Greg I am talking about, not the general unfortunate public who are sadly struggling during the pandemic.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajax518 Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:25 pm

I don't see Greg as a bad person. I suspect he doesn't have the experiences to navigate as the front runner from night one to F1. Greg likely understands the accelerated pace in theory but in reality it much faster than he expected.

I have said he has done the bare minimum and is the front runner as we head into the 3rd episode. The 3rd episode he is on a group date that includes Andrew S. I suspect Greg will get the group rose because Katie is still in the infatuation phase.

Think a couple of things will push Katie into a more accelerated phase. The arrival of Blake and the downfall of Thomas. Andrew S. will up his game after watching Greg win the group rose. Justin will up his game to get more one on one time with Katie. Blake understands he arrived late, understands the process and will push the pedal to the metal. I believe Katie will enjoy the rush, energy Blake brings into the process. Not sure if she is physically attractive.

During Kaitlin's season she acknowledge the sexual tension that developed between herself and Nick as they talked prior to her season. Kaitlin needed to explore those feelings before choosing Shawn.

Blake likely will arrive after Thomas is branded as being there for the wrong reason. While Blake is there it likely Michael will send himself home and Aaron will self destruct in some way. Blake will likely be the one person she believes is truly there for her. Unless Justin, Andrew S. or Greg gain her trust in this department.

If Greg taps out and decides to leave, I can't see her trusting that he is ready if he tried to come back. I have no idea who is F1 but I will be watching Justin and Andrew S. closely.

ajax518

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:04 pm

ajax518 wrote:I don't see Greg as a bad person. I suspect he doesn't have the experiences to navigate as the front runner from night one to F1. Greg likely understands the accelerated pace in theory but in reality it much faster than he expected.

I have said he has done the bare minimum and is the front runner as we head into the 3rd episode. The 3rd episode he is on a group date that includes Andrew S. I suspect Greg will get the group rose because Katie is still in the infatuation phase.

Think a couple of things will push Katie into a more accelerated phase. The arrival of Blake and the downfall of Thomas. Andrew S. will up his game after watching Greg win the group rose. Justin will up his game to get more one on one time with Katie. Blake understands he arrived late, understands the process and will push the pedal to the metal. I believe Katie will enjoy the rush, energy Blake brings into the process. Not sure if she is physically attractive.

During Kaitlin's season she acknowledge the sexual tension that developed between herself and Nick as they talked prior to her season. Kaitlin needed to explore those feelings before choosing Shawn.

Blake likely will arrive after Thomas is branded as being there for the wrong reason. While Blake is there it likely Michael will send himself home and Aaron will self destruct in some way. Blake will likely be the one person she believes is truly there for her. Unless Justin, Andrew S. or Greg gain her trust in this department.

If Greg taps out and decides to leave, I can't see her trusting that he is ready if he tried to come back. I have no idea who is F1 but I will be watching Justin and Andrew S. closely.

These are all good observations & speculation of how the season could progress. Something that sticks with me is that the preview footage leads us to believe it’s Greg that leaves. He very well could. But what if it’s someone else in the F4 that leaves? I have no idea who or when, but we don’t have much evidence at this point, thru SC sleuthing, that prevents any of the F4 from leaving at some point.

I also think that Katie will become wow’d by Andrew S & what she feels is comfort with Greg. That’s just based on these early episodes, previews & SC’s. All JMO.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:08 pm

Sorry haven’t been following closely but why Are people sure Blake is not f1 ? Could he have used his phone during HTD ? He was definitely back on sm on 29th same day as Katie as liked friends posts. Thanks

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:19 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I am trying to remain neutral about Greg. After all, if someone hadn't posted their thoughts on Reddit, would Greg be this suspect?

I think that's a fair question. The one rumor that I really paid attention to was that he became a cast member for the clout. Well, as RS points out, they all do it for the clout, right? But combine that with the two years of acting school, and well, he's in it for the clout. He's in it for the doors that can open for him. As with (for instance,) Jed Wyatt, who is also in the entertainment sector, I'm going to cast a skeptical eye his way.

I also didn't buy the "shy guy" routine. Yes, some actors can be shy. But Greg has two years of acting school under his belt. More than any other guy there, he is used to working under the hot and bright lights needed for the stage or TV. He may very well have been the only guy, or one of the very few guys, coming to the show with on-camera experience. He has had an entire class in improvisation. He was one of the best prepared of any of them for this experience. Plus, his business background is in marketing and sales. My first career was in professional sales, and my experience is that if you are not an outgoing individual when you come into that job, you will be able to do a great approximation of being outgoing by the time you come out. I learned how to request to see people, smile, shake hands and introduce myself, make small talk, and make them laugh. I learned how to determine a customer's needs, and how I could meet those needs. I learned how to close a sale. That line of work matures you quickly. You don't have the *time* to be shy. I didn't buy Greg's pleas of shyness the on the night of the limo entrances, and I certainly didn't buy it on the 1-on-1 date.

Added to that, Katie is one of the more approachable bachelorettes. She's the girl-next-door, not an unapproachable glamour girl that makes men tongue-tied.

I'm just not bowled over by Greg -- not by his looks, or his achievements, or by how he presents himself. He's not memorable to me. I don't find him cute or appealing. To me, there's no "there" there. I'm at a loss as to why he was selected for the show. Maybe the producers saw something that I have not thus far. Ditto for Katie.

As always, I'm open to having my mind changed. But more needs to happen than what I saw in the first two episodes.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by ajax518 Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:59 pm

Loulou wrote:Sorry haven’t been following closely but why Are people sure Blake is not f1 ?  Could he have used his phone during HTD ?  He was definitely back on sm on 29th same day as Katie as liked friends posts.  Thanks

I am not going to dismiss SM for sleuthing BUT the producers, leads, and contestants know exactly what they are doing. We don't know what date contestants left. F4 might leave the same day as the newly engaged couple. JMHO, but if fans are looking for clues in social media they have to get a bit more creative than.....Matt posted while in San Diego. Heather posted the same day in San Diego....... Katie posted from the bar John works

Fans have to catch something new like the Spotify follow. If Katie follows any F4 on Spotify prior to the Final Rose, I call b.s.

Katie was a hit on SM before she went on Matt's season. She probably will have more opportunities to generate income via SM than any contestant thus far. She is not going to jeopardize her opportunities playing dumb games on SM. Pretty sure she and her partner have agreed to be very careful on SM.

ajax518

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:31 pm

Without the rumors about Greg the main thing that gives me pause is his working for a MLM as those tend to take advantage of people.

The rumors did entail 3 different instances so they may have some credence: a group of friends of one of his exes, an ex gf of one of his friends, and a woman he went out on a couple dates with from a dating app.

If he thought going on the show would be his big acting break he must not realize that really hasn’t happened in any meaningful way for any of the contestants.

I don’t see any spark of attraction from him toward Katie so far. Des & Brooks and Hannah B & Tyler both had a real spark and connection on their first 1-1 dates. I feel this is maybe more like Tayshia & Brendan but not even to their degree. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:36 pm

all above good points but I need some clarification

1. where is it sleuthed that he may be F4? ... I thought with the number of dates sleuthed with different clothes, it was established he was at least F3?

2. Where is it sleuthed that Greg may be coming back? ... So far I saw 2 FS bedroom and the silhouette closing the door looks very much Blake to me and the other one is very much Andrew to me... where do we have proof that Greg had a FS or is coming back?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I totally agree with your analysis. Each season prods always pick 2 villains. One obvious (Karl) and one not obvious (Thomas). Then we have the infatuation period for Greg but IMO Justin and Andrew will raise their bar to woe her.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I feel the same way about Greg.

I would like to pinpoint that we know what we see on our screen. this is edits. So far, we did not see much of Justin and Andrew. Andrew a bit more because we need the love story. He cannot be invisible and bam show up all of a sudden. But who knows what she felt for the other guys at that moment? Yes it seems very much Greg but like many bachelorette infatuated before her, mid-season should evolve when she will not get what she wants from Greg. IMO

Anyway. SM is no longer what it used to be. All the contestants are now SM pro. They live for the number of followers they can gain. They are tictoc users, Instagram users. They know how to use old pictures, change dates, play with places, etc. They love to play games with the public and often are pretty arrogant about it. All they want is to increase the followers so they can get more ad sponsors for more $$. If not ads, then opportunities such as modeling, TV, podcasts, etc.

Some very rare gems are just there for adventure. nobody is evil here. They are edited that way because when they were cast they fit the role.

Episode 3 is full of tears again.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajax518 Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:53 pm

I don't visit this board every season. It seems that I appear once every 4 or 5 years. If you don't remember me, I am a television writer. I sleuth by trying to breakdown the story production is telling. IMO everything we see and things we don't see are part of the story telling process.

I was listening to episode 1, where a few contestants introduce themselves. Justin is profile. ther is slow music that I don't recognize then ACT II from the Nutcracker - Candy Cane plays. It literally goes from nondescript music to one of the most famous ballet pieces in Act II of the Nutcracker. Could Justin be Katie's F2?

ajax518

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] he has been mentioned to be top 4.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
luvnunity
homeiswhereweroll
gurlbrit
notarose
GuardianAngel