SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GirlPower - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:50 am

I'm starting to wonder if the producers ask the leads about which former cast members they might be interested in as possible intruders/returnees. We know that they ask prospective cast members about which possible leads interest them, and they ask people going to BiP who they are interested in. It wouldn't surprise me if they ask leads that as well. Going out to meet Blake, Katie already seemed to have an idea about who it might be.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

GirlPower - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:16 am

Amethyst wrote:I'm starting to wonder if the producers ask the leads about which former cast members they might be interested in as possible intruders/returnees. We know that they ask prospective cast members about which possible leads interest them, and they ask people going to BiP who they are interested in. It wouldn't surprise me if they ask leads that as well. Going out to meet Blake, Katie already seemed to have an idea about who it might be.

Yes. And this would explain why Nick Viall insisted to ask her why she as teary when Tayshia told her about it. Katie never answered. My opinion is that she asked for Blake, added Dr Jo for good mesure because Katie knows how Dr Jo is popular. Still convinced she knew he applied, was hoping to see him at M&G, didn’t and was emotional to see him as intruder. I think producers played with both Katie and Blake.Blake confirmed Katie showed up at 5am at his bedroom out of bed, this imo to stir raw unfiltered reaction. Very vulnerable when you wake up. And then not confirming to Katie, he was coming. Although imo, I have no doubt she knew it was Blake when she asked Tayshia who he was. The time of reflection was a pack of crapola. Blake said he expected to be invited to the RC before katie even show up at 5am to confirm she welcomed him. Everyone knew he was staying. Maybe the awkwardness was the acting they pretended such surprise and unsure to stay etc. Manipulation to bring drama.imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:24 am

I wasn't sure but producers edited Greg funny I think.

When he is saying the sex stuff in the big ear... right after we have an edit of

Kaitlyn: OMG, he felt good about that!
Tayshia: that was not good!
Katie: I'm gonna say something. How Floriday treats you guys?

Question: why did he mention Florida if he lives in NYC and NJ?

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:20 pm

HEA wrote:So I listened the podcast with Blake, Tayshia, mike and Biebe.

1. Blake said if not coming to Katie season, he would have applied to BIP

HUGE imo. It means the “I had to come, Katie is the one” is pure BS IMO. This guy wants the spotlights, fame and glory and he doesn’t care who is in front of him. He has a purpose and insisted that people paired him with Katie at every turn and he saw it on social media all the time and he is convinced Katie saw it too….. he doesn’t know? Weird. They should FaceTime daily and by now, few months after they met, they should have discussed a lot. Katie is in social media a lot, before the bachelor and bachelorette. It is utterly suspicious to me ht hat he seems to know so little about her.

My question is… did the producers read those social media matchmakers too and thought to attract more interest from bachelor nation if they cast Blake again? My jaded me say Heck Yes!

Is he a villain for wanting the spotlights? No. Maybe he wants to use his popularity to save more animals. His Instagram seems to be save the animals focus. Compared to some other contestants, his Instagram is at least meaningful. However, I question his sincerity and genuineness when he said he fell for Clare…. Then Tayshia…. Then Katie. I think anyone would have work… if not anyone in BIP as long as he stayed the longer possible.

Did he fell in love with Katie? Maybe. I doubt it, but maybe.I have seen impossible becoming possible in this franchise  giggling

2. Prods manipulated Blake.

Katie showed up at his bedroom at 5am. He didn’t know if he would be introduced at the rose ceremony… meaning he knew he was staying BEFORE she even confirmed he could stay? The sex manipulation will be seen all the time with Blake I predict. Sex positivity is THE theme of the season.

I don’t forget they have common lifestyle passion such animals and outdoors/nature. That is indeed advantages but not necessary a F1. I know many couples that are different and nonetheless fell in love. We’ve seen it in this franchise too. I don’t say it doesn’t help to have the same interests but not mandatory.

3. First 1-1 is going to be sex charged

As expected, Blake has imo the Nick Viall hot sexy position in their script. The chemistry will be so high, viewers will believe he is F1 (maybe he is). Per my experience too obvious sexual chemistry are rarely F1

4. Katie went to Texas visiting family (cousin she didn’t see for long). She said she was tired of the cold rainy Seattle weather…. Did she go to prospect a house? She said she put in rental her condo… Texas is definitely hot…  Is it possible that Andrew got a new job in Texas? He is stuck up to July 3rd in Vienna, last date his football team will play this season…. Just a theory. I think we can eliminate Blake moving in Texas…

Just thoughts…

I have listened to the Clickbait Podcast twice, and Blake says that he messaged Katie the first time after the first episode of Matt's season just to say he admired her boldness.  Blake said she was not very open to dialogue so it was shut down pretty quick.  As the season progressed, he said people were making comments that he and Katie would make a great couple, and they would tag them so he's sure she would have seen some of them.  Then he said there were rumors of Katie possibly being the next Bachelorette, and that's when he was thinking maybe I should go on, but was also contemplating do I really want to go through that again, "nah, maybe I'll just go on paradise".  But when Katie was officially announced the Bachelorette, March 15,  he said screw it, maybe I'll just go and meet her and see how it goes..  maybe we'll hit it off and this could turn into something.  Filming started March 22.  The discussion starts at 31:45 on this video [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

On this Chicks in the Office podcast, February 11, 2021 Blake is asked if he's going to Paradise.   He said, it's a possibility.  Anyone that's been on the show, it's a possibility,  it's in their deck of cards, whether he decides to play that card depends on what's going on in his life at the time.  But as of the time of the podcast he would have the flexibility to go.  Paradise discussion starts at 1:19.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Katie mentioned in Nick's podcast [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that she had received several DM's from guys and was like whatever, and didn't really engage back.  I'm sure Katie knew she was in the running as the next lead, she probably would have shut down anyone at this point, Blake included given how much conversation they had.  If Blake was going to have any chance to just meet Katie, it would have to be on the show.  IMO, Blake went on the show to meet Katie, not for fame.

Side note, In the Chicks in the Office, Feb 11 2021 podcast Blake mentions he has plan to go to Africa for his work this summer. If Katie is renting out her Condo, I wonder if she plans to go with him? Interesting that in Nicks podcast, they play a game, and Katie is asked to name 5 countries in Africa. (she didn't do so well laugh out loud)
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you for the recap.

It looks credible BUT knowing the producers, they are great at social medias now. They also master the interviews and podcasts are interviews. The best way to say a lie is to say a half truth imo.

So yes, what you said is probably facts regarding the timeline.

BUT nobody will convince me otherwise that they didn't chat. Blake doesn't take a no for an answer and I am sure he tried again when she was announced bachelorette. Maybe said he would apply, whatever.

Their meeting on episode 3 was too awkward to me for being just strangers meeting. And her teary emotional when Tayshia said an ex reached her, she knew it was Blake. I am sure Tayshia said it to her when cameras were out.

Katie showed she is not emotional unless she likes someone very much... Michael, Greg. I didn't see it with Andrew yet but methink it's coming up. And she was definitely emotional when Tayshia announced a new arrival...

Yes. out of those 3... not much choice. They needed more just in case... and fair enough Michael gone, Justin took the position and why do we see Justin so much? Because there is no story and prods have to justify his 4th position. But at episode 3, they had 3. Justin IMO was not really top 4.

anyways. Back to Blake and Katie. They are well trained and handlers/prods are doing a fantastic job to limit the rumors that they knew each other and it was a done deal before he arrived.

I will give the benefit of the doubt that they may have been less intense than Kaithlyn and Nick but a sex-positive woman and a determined to be on the show Blake makes me think they knew each other. The trick about not leaving a track of videos on Instagram... easy to bypass the prods and anyone.

We'll just agree to disagree about their story.  hi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for the recap! That’s the way I remember the podcast when I listened as well. Seemed to me like Blake wanted his shot to meet Katie if he could, so once she was confirmed, her season was where he wanted to go and see what might come of it.

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you, I agree with everything you said.

HEA wrote:Katie showed up at his bedroom at 5am. He didn’t know if he would be introduced at the rose ceremony… meaning he knew he was staying BEFORE she even confirmed he could stay? The sex manipulation will be seen all the time with Blake I predict. Sex positivity is THE theme of the season.
No, he didn’t know anything. He was speculating about possible scenarios. After all he had been in isolation for 2-3 days by then and was probably going nuts. I think it’s safe to say that producers hadn’t let him in on what was going to happen. Why would they? They always want a genuine reaction, since they can’t rely on contestants being actors.
Not sure what sex manipulation means. Who will manipulate who?

HEA wrote:4. Katie went to Texas visiting family (cousin she didn’t see for long). She said she was tired of the cold rainy Seattle weather…. Did she go to prospect a house? She said she put in rental her condo… Texas is definitely hot…  Is it possible that Andrew got a new job in Texas? He is stuck up to July 3rd in Vienna, last date his football team will play this season…. Just a theory. I think we can eliminate Blake moving in Texas…
Nick asked where Katie wanted to go first when she could travel again, and she said somewhere warm. They didn’t talk about moving.
Regarding Andrew, isn’t there playoffs after the season? Depending on how his team is doing he could be stuck in Europe until the end of the month. His SM will hopefully show when he returns.

All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

how do you know Blake didn't know anything? you are very sure of yourself and I am curious to know if I missed some clues?. Because everyone can lie during interviews… If this is your opinion, this is fine. I have another one. May I kindly remind here that we are ALL speculating on this forum and nobody is sure? Everyone has its opinion and it is okay. If I missed some "IMO" at the end of my statements, then I will make sure to add them more in the future to avoid confusion.

andrew ends his season July 3rd (sleuthed). As per his Instagram, he was in Chigago last August 2020 (fact instagram). Possibly earlier. He also spend 6 months in Europe and 6 months in Chicago as a coach (fact his bio). Coaching is not a permanent contract, and coaching can be done anywhere in the US. IMO

I don't take for granted what any of the leads and contestants say on social media. So many said one thing during their season and once they didn't have obligation any longer, the truth came out pretty different from what they said with a very convincing tone and at the end it is a distorted event or something else completely. They have no choice when the season airs… IMO

Everything has to be taken with a grain of salt. I am not saying Blake is not F1 per se. I am saying that I don't trust the guy. His instagram looks perfect. He looks very commited to a great cause to save animals. But then I wonder why he wanted so much to be on this show.. clare.... tayshia... Katie and BIP if Katie didn't work. THAT I question… and body language tells me another story.

Regarding moving. It is all speculation. I stated it clearly. She said she is tired of cold and rainy weather. She is putting in rental her condo. She just visited Texas some cousins she didn’t see for a while… In normal times, fans would jump on SHV assumptions… I jump on another boat which is possible move to Texas. Assumption.

Right now I think Blake is a possible F1. But because I prefer Andrew’s personality, I am rooting for him to be F1. Chances are I am probably rooting on the wrong horse but who cares? This is just FUN to speculate.

just my opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
blueblues wrote:All JMO
I’m just arguing a very different opinion, that’s all.

I don’t know of course, but as I argued, I see no reason to believe that producers let Blake in on any plans. That’s just not how they work.
I like Blake enough to not want to se him constantly dragged based on mere speculation.
I also like Andrew a lot, and I don’t mind him as F1 at all. I was just pointing out that he might have just as much difficulties to get to any SHVs as Blake. Whoever is F1, that could be a problem for the couple moving forward.

Again, JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I would like for it to be Andrew too as F1. If Blake turns out to be it then oh well. I just hope if Blake is not F1 that he stays clear away from Michelle's season, laugh out loud JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:18 pm

chasus71 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I would like for it to be Andrew too as F1. If Blake turns out to be it then oh well. I just hope if Blake is not F1 that he stays clear away from Michelle's season, laugh out loud JMO.

Yeah… I fear the…

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PS glad we can joke about them/it GirlPower - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:53 pm

HEA wrote:
chasus71 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I would like for it to be Andrew too as F1. If Blake turns out to be it then oh well. I just hope if Blake is not F1 that he stays clear away from Michelle's season, laugh out loud JMO.

Yeah… I fear the…

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PS glad we can joke about them/it GirlPower - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 2498057887

Yes indeed all in good fun GirlPower - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 1176891977 GirlPower - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 1710264613
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
luvnunity
homeiswhereweroll
gurlbrit
notarose
GuardianAngel