SELECT CONTENT

Survivor - One World - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Survivor - One World - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Survivor - One World - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:44 am

No favorites for me either. I actually didn't even finish watching last night, I started really late & couldn't stay awake. I may finish it today. It's just not holding my interest.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Survivor - One World - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Survivor - One World - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by shoepie Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:29 am

nutty1 wrote:No favorites for me either. I actually didn't even finish watching last night, I started really late & couldn't stay awake. I may finish it today. It's just not holding my interest.

This was a pretty good episode. It always takes me awhile before I click in.

I established some favorites last night. Tarzan and Troyzan. I have liked Sabrina from day one.

Colton has become quite the leader, for now.

Re: Survivor24: One World **spoilers and speculation**
The Sucks forum are up to their spoilerness again, although this time Maxx has no spoilers, so theyre just using screencaps. Do not read if you like surprises in the next few episodes. The vague spoilers/rumours for the next episodes are in bold at the bottom.

Naturally as some people have discussed there is definitely a tribe swapping, possibly when 14 survivors are left (episode 4/5)..which members survive and swap is not 100% but they have guessed below.

New Salani (blue): 6

Jay (seen in blue buff in the basketball challenge)
Michael (is the guy on the right in the bucket challenge (blue flower shorts))
Troyzan (is the guy on the left in the bucket challenge (red-orange flower shorts))
Kat (seen in blue buff in the basketball challenge)
Kim (is the girl in the middle in the bucket challenge)
Sabrina (seen wrestling Christina, who has an orange buff, in the basketball challenge)

New Manono (orange): 6

Colton (seen in basketball challenge being wrestled by someone wearing red-orange flower shorts (who we know to be Troyzan))
Greg (seen in orange buff next to Christina, beard length similar to screenshot when he's wet)
Jonas (seen getting dunked by Jay, who has a blue buff, in the basketball challenge)
Leif (seen in orange buff in the basketball challenge)
Alicia (seen in orange buff in the basketball challenge)
Christina (seen in orange buff in the basketball challenge)

Unknown tribe, but make the swap: 2

Bill (seen in basketball challenge)
Monica (seen wearing blue buff falling into water)

Seen nowhere/probably gone: 4

Chelsea (seen nowhere)
Nina (seen nowhere after Episode 1, rumoured to go in episode 2 next week)
Matt (seen nowhere after Episode 3 slingshot challenge, rumoured to go in episode 3)
Kourtney (Already gone)
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:17 pm

After all these seasons, I still do not get the power of the hidden idol?? Maybe someone can explain. For example, why didn't they say...."we are making sure the majority of votes goes to Colton (or whoever). If he doesn't play it, he is out. If he does, then he is out next time".
Then be sure the next person they want out gets at least some votes, in case he does play the idol.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:29 pm

nutty1 wrote:After all these seasons, I still do not get the power of the hidden idol?? Maybe someone can explain. For example, why didn't they say...."we are making sure the majority of votes goes to Colton (or whoever). If he doesn't play it, he is out. If he does, then he is out next time".
Then be sure the next person they want out gets at least some votes, in case he does play the idol.

So to force it out, realistically, you have to have enough numbers to cover BOTH the top and second place votes, and split them.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:47 pm

Exactly Rich. So why not force it out, even if it means cutting your losses, then get that person out the next week? Why does the person who has an idol all of a sudden take charge?

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:50 pm

nutty1 wrote:Exactly Rich. So why not force it out, even if it means cutting your losses, then get that person out the next week? Why does the person who has an idol all of a sudden take charge?

Because, in this case particularly, they didn't have the numbers... Colton not only has the idol, but the numbers in his 'misfit alliance'...

What puzzles ME more, is why they always feel the need to blab to the others that they HAVE the freaking idol... just keep your trap SHUT! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:58 pm

But I don't think the alliance came to be until after he said he had the idol?

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:13 pm

nutty1 wrote:But I don't think the alliance came to be until after he said he had the idol?

To be honest, I don't remember...

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:18 pm

Me either! giggling I'm just not as interested this season!

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:52 am

Scoreboard has been updated and recap posted http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t681-survivor-one-world-scoreboard-no-discussion#170830

OMG what a night. Well my amusement with Colton came to a screeching halt last night. Talk about nasty pieces of work....Courtney is a novice compared to how Colton acted last night. His ridicule of Bill and dismissal of Lief were way over the top. I am now hoping that he is gone soon.

The look on Jeff's face when the men appeared at tribal was priceless. I know he had to have known about it before hand but he had a real..."I was told this but didn't believe it" look on his face. Like he said this will either go down as the most brilliant or the stupidest move a team on survivor has ever made. Teams have thrown the challenge in order to go to council before but no one has ever won team immunity and given it away....LOL and we thought the women's team were having problems LOL. And speaking of the women how lame were they during the immunity challenge? Really it was not that hard of a puzzle. Alicia I think dodged a bullet by the men's team giving up immunity. I am sure she would have been the one voted out.

Oh my things should get interesting.....hints are out there that next week the teams get reshuffled. That should make for some interesting dynamics.

Survivor - One World - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 4 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:24 pm

deedreamer, totally agree. I haven't disliked a contestant this much on this show as Colton. He ranks right up there with Johnny Fairplay and Rusell Hantz, disgusting is a compliment to him. His intolerance of others is beyond just being rude, and he has no room to talk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:29 am

I was thinking last night... Colton's parents must be SO proud... then it dawned on me... they probably actually ARE... SMH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Survivor - One World - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+9
Shelby
CarrieA
JBF
deedreamer
Kashathediva