SELECT CONTENT

Survivor - One World - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Survivor - One World - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Survivor - One World - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:13 pm

that was karma wasnt it? an appendicitis laugh out loud couldnt happen to a nicer guy. colton was either paid to be such a jerk or the contestant screening process where they check ones mental health failed.

i thought it took a huge act of class on christines part to be so comforting to colton. as christine cradled coltons head in her arms, I couldnt help but wondering if the thought of ringing his neck didnt cross her mind at least once.
hehehe

Back to top Go down

Survivor - One World - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Survivor - One World - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by deedreamer Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:13 pm

The scoreboard is posted http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t681-survivor-one-world-scoreboard-no-discussion#182921

I have completely redone the scoreboard and it appears in two halves. One page was too long.

I was sorry to see Jonas go last night...Tarzan would have been a better choice as I think in the end he will cause more dissension in the remaining people. Right now I am thinking that two of the strongest players are Kim and Troy....will have to wait and see how far they get.

I was thinking that if I needed plastic surgery I don't think I would like to see Tarzan hoovering above my face with a scalpel in hand. LOL.

Survivor - One World - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 6 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:15 am

Scoreboard and recap are up http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t681-survivor-one-world-scoreboard-no-discussion

Last night's voting was strange. How did Alicia and Christina end up voting for Tarzan...I thought that they were in the women's alliance and what was the strategy behind voting for Tarzan. I can see them maybe doubting that Kim was actually going with the women's alliance and expected her to vote as a Salani alliance but it still didn't make sense that they voted for Tarzan. It did not show anyone recruiting Lief to vote for Michael but he voted for Michael last week and if he thought there was still a Molonaro alliance it made sense that they would vote out a strong player on the other side. I can rationalize this vote but can't for the life of me figure out the Alicia, Christina vote for Tarzan.

I am liking Kim and hoping that she will go all the way. So far she seems to be the one who is analyzing things and making the most strategic moves. I hope she can keep it up as now that Troy knows she played him, he will be gunning for her.

If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:34 pm

I am really slow this week but the scoreboard and recap are up finally
Scoreboard and recap are up http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t681-survivor-one-world-scoreboard-no-discussion

So far the girls are still keeping it together. I hope they don't falter now. I am rooting for Kim to be the winner.

deedreamer
deedreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:41 pm

I haven't watched in 3 weeks. Maybe I'll watch the latest episode tonight.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:06 am

The scoreboards and recaps for the last 2 weeks are now posted. http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t681-survivor-one-world-scoreboard-no-discussion#196021

I am still rooting for Kim to win. It looks like Kat has shot herself in the foot metaphorically speaking. The girl is not very bright to begin with and now she has let Troy get into her head. Christina is not very bright strategically either so it will be interesting to see who gets eliminated first.

deedreamer
deedreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:24 am

I have hardly watched this season. I skipped 2 shows, watched last week, skipped last night......jut doesn't interest me!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:59 pm

deedreamer wrote:The scoreboards and recaps for the last 2 weeks are now posted. http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t681-survivor-one-world-scoreboard-no-discussion#196021

I am still rooting for Kim to win. It looks like Kat has shot herself in the foot metaphorically speaking. The girl is not very bright to begin with and now she has let Troy get into her head. Christina is not very bright strategically either so it will be interesting to see who gets eliminated first.

Christina HAS to be the stupidest contestant EVER on Survivor, and that's saying a LOT! LMAO!

She casually explains that they're planning to split the votes, and throw a couple of votes at her... and it NEVER occurs to her that if Troyzan DOES have an immunity idol, SHE is going to go home!

What an idiot...

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:30 pm

I hate this season. All the interesting characters are gone and too many weak women who follow the lead.

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:09 am

Yes, this will not go down as a memorable season. Poor casting.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun May 20, 2012 5:59 pm

When is the finale?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sun May 20, 2012 6:03 pm

Love_Me wrote:When is the finale?

It already aired.

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Survivor - One World - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+9
Shelby
CarrieA
JBF
deedreamer
Kashathediva