SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:31 am

@Agent99 Just as well you didn't elevate Konrad to avatar status bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 3806527698 They always find a way to disappoint don't they?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:46 am

Bobette wrote:@Agent99 Just as well you didn't elevate Konrad to avatar status bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 3806527698   They always find a way to disappoint don't they?

I knew it cantstopl.  He was just too good to be true.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:26 am

Parking these here so I can pop back and check this account when Darvid wins. Someone's about to learn a little something about the way these producers actually operate.  Eeeek

Source

Loads of people on SM convinced Jamie Lee's got it in the bag.  Funny how different perspectives can be.  Even without Sportsbet Darvid is an incredibly obvious winner IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:06 am

I’m obv watching a different show. IMo JL since ep2 has continuously stated she feels unseen/not noticed/unsure about their connection/ relationship stop/start etc. Not the words of the f1.
The drama has circled around JL and Carissa who have connections to BN so can’t keep wondering if all planned?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:45 am

@Loulou Yes same - Jamie Lee is hired help and would have stood in as a default F1 if Brooke wasn't feeling it with any of the others IMO (though I think she would have happily gone with Konrad if Darvid wasn't there so JL not even needed).  

Carissa is just a desperado trying anything for attention IMO and she seems to be following Megan's playbook - quit the show so you get a diva moment then hook up with a another contestant in a fake relationship post show.  Boooorrrrinnng.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:59 pm

Acording to miss so dramatic, Carissa, and Bec are a thing now.
[url= https://sodramaticonline.com/2021/11/09/carissa-beca-bachelorette-dating/?utm_campaign=later-linkinbio-sodramaticonline&utm_content=later-22115300&utm_medium=social&utm_source=linkin.bio] https://sodramaticonline.com/2021/11/09/carissa-beca-bachelorette-dating/?utm_campaign=later-linkinbio-sodramaticonline&utm_content=later-22115300&utm_medium=social&utm_source=linkin.bio[/url]
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:43 pm

Yeah that's what I was referring to upthread - she's doing it for attention, exactly like Megan did, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:53 am

Bobette wrote:Loads of people on SM convinced Jamie Lee's got it in the bag.  Funny how different perspectives can be.  Even without Sportsbet Darvid is an incredibly obvious winner IMO.

YES!! I've been seeing all the Brooke and Jamie-Lee comments all over insta and twitter, and JL being F1 and being heartbroken if she's not, and I'm like, "are we watching two different shows?" It's so obvious she's not the F1. I also saw someone comment that Darvid couldn't be F1 because he's gone missing since ep 2, but the editors are being subtle like they always are - he has plenty of ITMS / voiceovers when it could be absolutely anyone else but they choose him, as well as facial reaction, again when they're not needed from him, but they're getting him in episodes as clues.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:10 pm

Social media is such an interesting place. Lots of comments on twitter about how Brooke has settled with Darvid and Holly would have won if not for the Hometowns preview and the comment from Holly's mum.. and some JL thrown in for good measure because you can't escape it.

Really? Because I have. Personally, she's coming across as fake AF and Brooke's keeping her there because producers want her to. The spark, if there ever was one has certainly fizzled. Only genuine chemistry I've seen from Brooke is towards Darvid and Holly.

'

Please, no.

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:45 pm

@butterflylove the not so good HT imo was planted that way so TPTB can justify Darvid as the F1. So now Brooke is "settling". Suspect

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:53 am

Is it me or does this sound similar to Jay’s HTD where her friend (editing)created the problem and Brookes HTD it was the brother. Didn’t Jimmy also cry at Brookes HTD ?
And they wonder why people r not watching ? In recent years it’s the Same script over and over again just different characters.

I hope Darvid gets the last 1-1 or the comments will get worst.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:37 am

Loulou wrote:Is it me or does this sound similar to Jay’s HTD where her friend (editing)created the problem and Brookes HTD it was the brother. Didn’t Jimmy also cry at Brookes HTD ?
And they wonder why people r not watching ? In recent years it’s the Same script over and over again just different characters.

I hope Darvid gets the last 1-1 or the comments will get worst.  

They needed some drama for HTD, can't have it all smooth sailing and I don't think they expected us and twitter to pick up who's family was having the drama.

Re: Darvid, I do hope he gets Thursday's final date, especially for context and he was a little more prominent in Wednesday's ep, so I'm thinking he may. Or at least I hope he does. I'd be more than happy for Holly (Weds) and Darvid (Thurs) to get the final 2 dates. Then we have the Jamie-Lee 'camping' cap which I think is an F3 date, maybe? And the intimate caps of Darvid and Brooke scream F2 final date.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
PomegranateLotion
Idlemess
Agent99
Finch
HalalSnackPack
Dirty Street Pie
dolcimumma
Dumb
Enough
leavers
Sprite