SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:40 am

Still over a week to go so they could potentially squeeze a couple more intros in; if so it will be Kurt in his pure white suit and thinly veiled halo, plus another girl IMO.  We haven't had any weirdos yet so if Rebecca's intro had anything to do with elephants that might do it. laugh out loud

Otherwise it will probably be a longer trailer focusing on everyone's jealousy of Darvid or the "drama" of Konrad et al's extracurricular interests.  I wonder if they'll bother to manufacture any bitching among the female contestants this season or if it will be more a girls vs boys vibe.  

Also wonder if TPTB are making Darvid so obvious to ameliorate backlash (ie highlighting it as the strongest connection to distract from gender).  I doubt that will work though - I'm already seeing a lot of girls commenting how excited they are about the potential for a F/F couple. bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1f62c
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:57 pm

Holly confirmed to be from NSW leaving Darvid as the only logical F1 IMO.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:08 am

At least with Jimmy's season they waited til the first episode to totally spoil it- sportsbet obviously but also the full length feature film (i think you said this @bobbette laugh out loud!) about Holly at her intro. But they have basically run the full story of Darvid before the show even airs!
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:59 am

Yeah looks like it's going to be a short sharp season and TPTB can't be bothered fleshing out too many characters.  There could be some that come and go without us even hearing them speak like Jimmy's season. I'm sure they'll still try to cash in on those sweet blue ticks though. laugh out loud

Meanwhile Sportsbet have pulled their homestate market which means they are getting ready to release the individual odds IMO.  Will be interesting to see if they release odds for these four now or wait till the full list comes out.  Either way Darvid's likely to be top of the heap IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:13 am

IGs for the four contestants above have gone public and yes they're being stage managed/gagged again. bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1f629

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 YRcwwdQ

Source

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 SXKucUC

Source

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 HeUmVLo

Source

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 0W1Abms

Source

Anyway, off to check out their pics and make superficial judgements about their characters, as is the tradition. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:11 am

Bobette wrote:Still over a week to go so they could potentially squeeze a couple more intros in; if so it will be Kurt in his pure white suit and thinly veiled halo, plus another girl IMO.  We haven't had any weirdos yet so if Rebecca's intro had anything to do with elephants that might do it. laugh out loud

Otherwise it will probably be a longer trailer focusing on everyone's jealousy of Darvid or the "drama" of Konrad et al's extracurricular interests.  I wonder if they'll bother to manufacture any bitching among the female contestants this season or if it will be more a girls vs boys vibe.  

Also wonder if TPTB are making Darvid so obvious to ameliorate backlash (ie highlighting it as the strongest connection to distract from gender).  I doubt that will work though - I'm already seeing a lot of girls commenting how excited they are about the potential for a F/F couple. bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1f62c

Replying to this post but I'd reply the same on Holly's thread too.

I personally think that the only way Ten avoid accusations of queerbaiting the whole season, is if Darvid and Brooke (assuming he's F1) are a real, genuine love match and they like, at LEAST move in together and have a relationship that lasts like 12 months +, ie clearly out of the bounds of the contractual minimums.

I really want Brooke and her F1 to work out and for the season to just be good, because if it's a fizzer I think it's lights out for the franchise.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:21 am

Yeah @leavers that's the only reason I can think of to explain why Darvid would be so in our faces.  Definitely more of a traditional F2 edit, but sportsbet.  Not sure I see them going the distance - he seems quite young and laddish to me - but fingers crossed.

Meanwhile I'm pretty sure I've worked out TPTB's fake account monitoring this season's contestants but it seems they've learned from Lily Jones and set it to private.  bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 2498057887  There's more follows than known contestants so we might get intruders (which would explain the manbun)

Pretty easy to spot since they're following all four contestants, including Konrad who @Loulou only found today, and Jamie Lee's is the only IG account that would be known to the public.  Won't post the link though because if it's not production it's one of us.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by HalalSnackPack Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:51 pm

Ugh, I hate that the TPTB are managing the contestants accounts. I wonder if any have accounts for their pets... :uptonogood
HalalSnackPack
HalalSnackPack

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:42 am

New video up on insta. One of the girls kisses Brooke on night 1 (apparently)
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:45 am

maybe this will work?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVAKRBYopA_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:55 am

The trailer implies it's Coco... which makes me think it's anyone but her.  laugh out loud

Source

And just sayin', the boys seem giddy with excitement about watching their potential GF pash another girl.  Typical!  bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:16 am

https://instagram.com/becapressing?utm_medium=copy_link
bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 0b5c9510

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
PomegranateLotion
Idlemess
Agent99
Finch
HalalSnackPack
Dirty Street Pie
dolcimumma
Dumb
Enough
leavers
Sprite