SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:34 am

Hi! So i’m mostly curious as to why majority of you personally think Jamie Lee comes across as fake? For me imo she seems genuine for the most part. Yes I do have a question on one thing about her that’s a little iffy, but that’s a question for a different day. Also another question as to why you guys think she has the most connection with Darvid from what i saw personally the only time i’ve seen her have that connection with Darvid was the second time that they kissed and they had that little moment, otherwise i haven’t seen much of their connection. The people i think that really have a connection with brooke is Holly and a bit of Konrad but obviously we know that they both don’t win the winner ends up being Darvid but with that imo i just didn’t get to see too much of their connection together.

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:41 am

@Halley’s Comet Welcome1

The wonderful sleuthers will be able to answer your questions. Viewers only see what is on their TV but when sleuthing, knowing all the editing tricks and various other techniques, year after year, they are usually correct.

Enjoy your stay.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:59 pm

@GuardianAngel Oh okay i see, well thank you!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:33 pm

@Halley’s Comet hi
JL - imo she has had 3 plus yrs to pursue Brooke but hasn’t. In her pic bk she gave Brooke was their first pic hanging out after Nicks season so opportunity to explore relationship.
Imo JL is always questioning her connection with Brooke which producers/editors have shown and she didn’t get an early 1-1.  Not usual f1 story.  The fact she got the kissing world record date imo is all producer driven.  
JL probably v nice but IMO on the show and in media pics she seems to b posing/acting.  IMO producers mould various contestants to different storyline’s hence the drama.  
IMO Darvid is the usual hidden f1 script.  Early 1-1 and prominent first few ep then disappears. However if u watch u will notice that Brooke does take him for time during CTPs but u never see their talk apart for when Carissa interrupted and that seemed preempted and u didn’t see Darvid leave.  IMO she also seems coy (turns her head slightly,lifts her shoulder and smiles) when she calls his name at RC. Regardless of Sportsbet imo Darvid the obv f1 just from editing.  
Holly imo has been the prominent female with the strongest connection with Brooke.  However in her 1-1 she did tell Brooke she hadn’t taken a girlfriend home to meet the parents.  This to me indicated that HTD maybe a problem.  
These r just my initial thoughts.  The people here are amazing at sleuthing and their knowledge immense so enjoy.  Might help if u have time to read back thru the threads.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:54 pm

@Loulou You hit the nail on the head with your thoughts for me!!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:41 pm

@Loulou WOW Thank you so much for all of that. Yes i agree on the Jamie Lee part that’s what i was iffy about with her, she had so much time to reach out to brooke and didn’t, which i can understand that it can be hard to tell your friend you like them, and i get the whole “sliding door moment” but at the same time why would you come in and tell your friend that you like them on tv. With Darvid now that you mention it yes i do remember him and brooke talking when Carissa pulled Brooke for a talk and you’re right brooke always gives Darvid a very heartfelt look when she gives him a rose. With holly i agree completely.

So one last thing to add i did see that towards the end of the bachelorette promo right around the time where Darvids final dates are being shown the audio over that scene you can hear Jamie Lee say “I’m in love with you” and then at the very end of the promo Brooke says something along the lines of “Just loving something so much and knowing that they love you back i’m so madly in love” So because brooke said “knowing that they love you back” and we hear Jamie Lee say an “i love you” is it safe to assume that Darvid would have said an “i love you” to Brooke also? Cause the way brooke worded it, is that she knows that they love her back already and as of right now the only person we know who’s said it is Jamie Lee? Thoughts?

Back to top Go down

Post by PomegranateLotion Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:34 pm

Loulou wrote:@Halley’s Comet hi
JL - imo she has had 3 plus yrs to pursue Brooke but hasn’t. In her pic bk she gave Brooke was their first pic hanging out after Nicks season so opportunity to explore relationship.
Imo JL is always questioning her connection with Brooke which producers/editors have shown and she didn’t get an early 1-1.  Not usual f1 story.  The fact she got the kissing world record date imo is all producer driven.  
JL probably v nice but IMO on the show and in media pics she seems to b posing/acting.  IMO producers mould various contestants to different storyline’s hence the drama.  
IMO Darvid is the usual hidden f1 script.  Early 1-1 and prominent first few ep then disappears. However if u watch u will notice that Brooke does take him for time during CTPs but u never see their talk apart for when Carissa interrupted and that seemed preempted and u didn’t see Darvid leave.  IMO she also seems coy (turns her head slightly,lifts her shoulder and smiles) when she calls his name at RC. Regardless of Sportsbet imo Darvid the obv f1 just from editing.  
Holly imo has been the prominent female with the strongest connection with Brooke.  However in her 1-1 she did tell Brooke she hadn’t taken a girlfriend home to meet the parents.  This to me indicated that HTD maybe a problem.  
These r just my initial thoughts.  The people here are amazing at sleuthing and their knowledge immense so enjoy.  Might help if u have time to read back thru the threads.

I do agree with almost all of this but just FYI JL had already got back with her ex before Brooke even left the mansion I think, definitely before they met up for that event. Brooke mentioned she wanted to pursue JL after the show but she got back with her partner and was with her 'ever since the show ended.' I guess you could say if JL was that into her she could have waited for to pursue her after the show rather than going straight back to her ex.

It's been really interesting reading this thread and observing all the different production techniques. It's a shame for all the new fans who think she is going to end up with Holly/JL. I wonder if there will be a particularly strong backlash from LGBTQI+ fans.

PomegranateLotion

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:28 pm

@Loulou thanks for all the info! yes

@PomegranateLotion welcomeyall I'm glad you joined us.

I think, as others have mentioned, there will be backlash from LGBTQI+ fans because the one time they finally have a bisexual lead, giving them hope for the first F1 couple to be bi/gay etc, the result will be imo anything but. There will be all sorts of blame to go around. jmo's

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:32 am

Brooke picking Darvid is the only believable result IMO.  I fully expected TPTB to *encourage* (read: coerce) her to pick a girl, but as I said before the premiere, even if she did, I would have given it 6-9 months tops before they split and she went back to dating footy dudes.  

I simply see no physical attraction from her towards the girls, and it always looks like she's just going through the motions.  Very different vibe to how she is around Konrad and Darvid. Perhaps Brooke has had relationships with girls in the past, but we have not seen evidence of this.  

To be blunt, I just don't think she's *that* into girls, other than perhaps a casual fling.  Yet she wasted no time bringing it up on Badger's season, and had no issues IMO faking it with Alexnation in Paradise.  A cynic might speculate she has been accentuating her sexuality for airtime...

JL's role has been scripted from the start IMO, probably with the intention to strike a chord with girls who have fallen for one of their female friends.  Seeing Brooke apparently reciprocate those feelings, before abruptly dumping JL for a man, will cut deep with many viewers IMO.

I'm expecting much backlash and consternation from new viewers who may have been sucked in by TPTB's editing and won't understand the ending, because as usual the F1 connection has been downplayed.  If the final 3 are Darvid, JL and Holly it will be even harder to swallow IMO.

One thing I do find interesting is that JL's shock and tears when confronted about flirting with Ryan appeared real.  My guess is she thought the producers had her back and she could crack on with all and sundry behind the scenes as long as she played out her scripted role to camera.

Seems to me her tears reflect the fact that she suddenly realised TPTB were perfectly willing to throw her under the bus, even if they had (as I suspect) guaranteed her a place in the final 4. Anyway, in other news, SD reckons a source told her Konrad's been cast as the 2022 Lead.  

YES PLEASE.   bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 2498057887

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 7pa8bcG

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:05 am

Halley’s Comet wrote:So one last thing to add i did see that towards the end of the bachelorette promo right around the time where Darvids final dates are being shown the audio over that scene you can hear Jamie Lee say “I’m in love with you” and then at the very end of the promo Brooke says something along the lines of “Just loving something so much and knowing that they love you back i’m so madly in love” So because Brooke said “knowing that they love you back” and we hear Jamie Lee say an “i love you” is it safe to assume that Darvid would have said an “i love you” to Brooke also? Cause the way Brooke worded it, is that she knows that they love her back already and as of right now the only person we know who’s said it is Jamie Lee? Thoughts?

Brooke's ITM when she says that I think is her final ITM before the FRC. Or that's when to me it makes the most logical sense. After she's had the final dates, after everything from everyone is laid bare, cards on the table. I don't expect Darvid to express that he's in love with Brooke til their F2 date. He's already told her he's "all in"; Brooke knows he's there for her and her only.

I'm very interested to see Brooke's reaction to Jamie-Lee's love confession, I want to see her body language and how she reciprocates.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:56 am

Brooke's reaction to Jamie Lee's love confession: "ah yes, I remember reading this bit on page 47 of the script"  Hugesmile

Also, how weird is it she says loving someTHING?  You can say someONE and not give gender away.  An odd choice of words IMO. scratch
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by HalalSnackPack Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:58 pm

The parallels between Carissa and Megan are interesting. Both left because they couldn't fall in love in this ~experience~ and yet both hooked up with another contestant after and are now smitten with them. So they could find love, just not with the lead? Rolling Eyes
HalalSnackPack
HalalSnackPack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
PomegranateLotion
Idlemess
Agent99
Finch
HalalSnackPack
Dirty Street Pie
dolcimumma
Dumb
Enough
leavers
Sprite