SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:13 pm

I'll give it to them - finally some actual diversity.  About time!

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 80VhPjP

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:27 am

Ok so I found this woman and think her bio and being private is sus.
https://instagram.com/ellen_gabrielle_94?utm_medium=copy_link
bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Da94b910
bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 92ab0910
bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 C64fa510
She is from Brisbane ??? Thoughts ?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:41 am

@Loulou I would think she is an intruder, same with man bun guy, still putting Darvid as F1.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:13 am

So it seems to me that TPTB are now leaking stuff direct to SD in exchange for publicity.  She knew Emily and Johan's first names before the cast list came out, but no IG handles or other details, implying she had cast photo IMO.  Suspect

She's also run several puff pieces this week which are absolute waffle, including one today which claims to be a breakdown of "all the guys and girls Brooke dated before Bachelorette" but is just pushing TPTB's narrative IMO.

She lists Badger (not real dating IMO) Alexnation (scripted showmance IMO) Alex Bordy (HE DATED CAROLINE - Brooke just clearly found him hot) G-Flip, who Brooke never dated (the article even admits that) and Jamie-Lee, who she also never dated, and had plenty of opportunity to do so if she was actually attracted to her.

The only real relationship on the list IMO is Nick Power, who dumped her (and I'm not convinced she's over it).  In fact I wonder if she did this show hoping to lure him back, considering it seemed to work the first time:  “I had already met him six years ago… " she said in 2019, "… it just took a reality show for him to notice me.”

Suspect

So anyway yeah, SD has slumped even further in my eyes and her "spoilers" have TPTB's fingerprints all over them IMO.

ETA:  If Holly isn't F2 I'll be shocked.  Just look at the bookending here:

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 2KrXu4x

Source

Shame the show will probably be dead before a season with her as Lead with and all-female cast might have been an option.  I cringe every time I see an excited girl on SM rooting for a F/F ending - there's going to be much disappointment IMO. Upset  At least Holly will have no trouble getting a genuine IRL GF after this I'm sure.  

Also noting that Holly, Jamie-Lee and Kurt are all from NSW which would be mighty handy for hometowns Hugesmile I will concede that Konrad has far more SCs though.  I guess if he does make the final 4 they could have zoomed it in (pretty sure Vic had shut the border to NSW by then?).  Anyway, let's get this show on the road!

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 LfnLA5O

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:24 pm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:31 am

Guys, do you think Darvid might be F1 or...? cantstopl

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 2KAopf7

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:32 am

Lol Brooke trying to throw ppl off Darvid - let’s just call it the Brooke and Darvid show.. I can’t remember when TPTB show us so much of the F1 ?? Hopefully he dies down a little to let us viewers believe that others had a chance laugh out loud

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Bfeeb310
bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 E9a7b310

https://thewash.online/reality-check/the-bachelorette/brooke-blurton-addresses-sportsbets-odds-that-a-certain-person-wins-the-bachelorette/
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:52 am

Sportsbet has never been wrong with pre recorded shows

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:16 am

Bobette wrote:US editing/storyboarding is very different to the AU show though - aside from Carlin a first date has never won (and I still maintain he was a fake/default F1... but that's another story laugh out loud)

First date is usually either just an icebreaker to get things rolling (eg Sogand) or a deliberate photo op for the paps, to get publicity (eg Bella). It guarantees Top 7+ but nothing more IMO.

First dates:

Bach S1 Sarah (F7)
Bach S2 Jessica (F4)
Bach S3 Sarah (F3)
Bach S4 Nikki (F2)
Bach S5 Elora (F5)
Bach S6 Shannon (F7)
Bach S7 Sogand (F7)
Bach S8 Bella (F2)
Bach S9 Brooke (F2)

Bette S1 Dave (F5)
Bette S2 Jake (F3)
Bette S3 Jarrod (F2)
Bette S4 Charlie (F4)
Bette S5 Carlin (F1)
Bette S6 Harry (F12 - quit) & Shannon (F6)

Which means first dates have only been 1/16 or a paltry 6.3% of all Australian F1s and only 56% of first dates even managed to scrape into the Top 4.

I won't bother listing the double delight rose/bach pad key etc recipients because they're even more random.

F1 for the Australian series is traditionally far more likely to be the second (ep 3) or fourth (ep 5) dates. If Holly gets one of those I will be Suspect Suspect Suspect

F1 is also usually on all the early GDs, presumably because the Lead wants to see them as much as possible.

Oh look, So Dramatic has ~ coincidentally ~ just posted an article about the first date curse, and used that as a reason to claim that Darvid "might not win", demonstrating two things IMO:

1. They're still stealing information from us to write their articles; and

2. They're doing TPTB's bidding by trying to distract from the winner.

:angryemotion
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:40 am

So Bette's trending on Twitter (a day late - go figure) and reading these tweets I'm thrilled for all the queer girls finally seeing themselves reflected on screen but also... yikes for the impending disappointment and backlash.   bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1f62c

And last but not least, my favourite of the bunch:  bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 3806527698

Source

ETA:  Also this wasn't overly selective by the way; 95% of the tweets were related to the girls.  And Konrad's bench got more tweets than Darvid.   cantstopl

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:10 pm

I can't help think there will be a lot of disappointed people once this is over. bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1f612

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:52 pm

Yikes! The lesbians are going to riot when she picks Darvid
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
PomegranateLotion
Idlemess
Agent99
Finch
HalalSnackPack
Dirty Street Pie
dolcimumma
Dumb
Enough
leavers
Sprite