SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:09 am

@Bobette I think the tattoo is Emily.  If you zoom in on this ig pic, you can sort of see it.   I just can't see her as snow girl though, but could be terribly wrong laugh out loud.  

ETA oops just saw your edit with matching dress..

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:21 am

Yep I agree it's Emily - not sure if you saw my edit but I matched the dress.   Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1377737533

I'm doubting snow girl too now considering The Earlobe Discrepancy.  The date has a very fun & innocent vibe - I was actually thinking it might be the first date (gotta ease the audience in to the whole girl on girl thing with some playful frolicking and snow angels laugh out loud) but that only fits if it's Emily; not an intruder.

Snow girl has a freckle by her left ear so I'm off to inspect Emily's IG pics like an over-zealous dermatologist   Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 MKEC34W

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 OtRb1GR

Source

ETA:  Haven't found a match on the freckle but it might only show up in HD laugh out loud  Emily seems to have travelled a lot through Europe which would tie in with the snow theme, and the eyebrows are almost identical, but I see the inconsistencies you point out with the nose etc.  If it is her she's a chameleon like Flo. laugh out loud

Next clue to be investigated: distinctive ring on forefinger.   :detective

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 MJWAGcu
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:43 am

dizzy

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 I8PatLB

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:10 am

Bobette wrote:So what do we reckon, is it these two who hook up?  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 UGJowzy

Source

Having seen her social media Taje doesn't seem like the type to hook up with one of the guys but I could see Carissa doing just about anything for airtime including an inter-cast fling when she realised she wasn't going to be a contender (worked for bestie Megan right Carissa?  Rolling Eyes ).  Not necessarily with Konrad but yeah, she would have gone along with any storyline producers threw her way IMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 NU4Zf7E

Who do we think this is here in the orange?   question

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 41xP51X

Source

Also just noting Konrad undergoes an obvious re-blonding at some point - could help determine how far he goes.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 FH2aiwr
 Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 QEQFwvN

Why they decided to style him as a pimp I do not know.  laugh out loud  For the record that second SC is the same night as this:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Zn1oyLb

ETA: Judging by the regrowth this must be pretty early?

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 H6sgon0

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:34 pm

Been checking out the girls' ig to see if there is a matching arm tattoo with no luck.  Could be a fakey because of the dress up theme, but, dare I say it, that nose does look (imo) like snow girl.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 SegkZfs
source

Last edited by Agent99 on Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:41 pm

@Agent99 I was thinking it's Ritu?  But yeah she doesn't have a tatt there so probably a temp as you say.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 L8O1776

Source

I'm also still unsure about Snow Girl.  No one on SM seems to have batted an eyelid at two apparent intruders in the trailer but then again most viewers aren't too observant (which is how TPTB can get away with so many editing tricks in the first place laugh out loud)

Keen to see more of Emily in motion to compare from different angles but yeah, the nose, teeth and earlobes definitely do not look like a match IMO.  I wondered if she was a professional snowboarder or something (she looks "sporty"?!) but so far no matches.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:14 am

Yep it's all guesswork atm. They have done just the one intruder before, so that could be the case, but makes more sense for there to be two.

Interesting about Ritu. Honestly, I would have pegged her for a MOT along with Johan. I don't think she is even on the first group date.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:24 am

LeapofFaith wrote:I can see pink girl in this below group date (in the backround) so i don't think she is an intruder? but man bun guy has me guessing?!

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 A2bexv10
Bobette sc
I looked at this section of preview and there are people behind them I don’t recognise?  One looks to have dark long hair ?   Sorry I Don’t have the resources to do good sc so might b nothing ?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:50 am

Are you talking about the guy in the silver skirt  @Loulou?  At first I thought it was a wig, but yes looks like it could be man-bun.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 LfyPjTV

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:12 am

Agent99 wrote:Yep it's all guesswork atm.  They have done just the one intruder before, so that could be the case, but makes more sense for there to be two.  

Interesting about Ritu.  Honestly, I would have pegged her for a MOT along with Johan.  I don't think she is even on the first group date.

@Agent99 The girl in the long pink wig with potentially fake tatt isn't the same pink wig girl that Brooke kisses (pretty sure that's Jess based on body shape, though Holly also likes a pink wig) so not sure we are talking about the same scene here but yeah Ritu is definitely MoT IMO.  I actually had her pegged as "The Bitch" (bit of sass on her IG) who usually stay to ep 4-5 for ~ drama ~ but So Dramatic thinks Ryan will be the villain so IDK. no idea

SD is also claiming this season is "epic", "will save the franchise" and TPTB are so confident they have "already cast Leads for 2022".  She's totally in TPTB's back pocket IMO  Rolling Eyes  

@Loulou You could be onto something; I'll try to get some more SCs of the mystery man and do a CSI style zoom & enhance    Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698

ETA:  Good job @Loulou @Agent99 I think you are correct - what I thought was the back of the hat is actually long dark hair so I think you found Man Bun  (unless it's also a wig.  laugh out loud ) One surefire way to check - do any of the known contestants have tatts to match these?  If not he's our male intruder IMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 D5MjH2g

Source

Next issue - who's the girl?   question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:44 am

@Bobette All good, I know they are different.  I was just surmising that long pink wig doesn't look like any of the original girls.

Yes, SD is the hype queen for Brooke.  I thought the only way she got info was from contestants, so as she's interviewed Megan Marx before, I'm suspecting info is coming from that direction Suspect

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:56 am

@Agent99 Gotcha yes  

You could be right that info is going from Carissa to Megan (they're besties Rolling Eyes ) to SD but I wouldn't be surprised if TPTB are also leaking stuff direct.  "Say it's the best season yet"  "say it will save the franchise" etc.  It's all a bit OTT.

TPTB branched into podcasting with Osher & Alisha's thing and are looking to tap that market for some free hype IMO.  SD's podcast has slumped in the ratings though so not sure how many people are even paying attention to her. laugh out loud

Good to see the sleuthing has lured you back in BTW.   Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2498057887

ETA:  Hmmmmmmm   no idea

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1XHtz9b

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Loulou
Dirty Street Pie
Dumb
LeapofFaith
Bobette
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum