SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:43 pm

So that’s my theory.

3 FS instead of 2…. and 3 "hometown" instead of 4.

Greg bailed out when he was waiting Katie having her 2 others, he freaked out

Justin left at F5 potentially F6…. Leaving only 3 guys and reducing the taping of 1 full week

Still standing that Andrew is F1 and Blake is F2

The after show on Instagram is

- sad Blake talking about his job, animals. A Polaroid scan where he looks happy but taken by a third person so could have been taken anytime before Katie
- Greg having fun with friends guys in a group date
- Andrew posting a direct message of encouragement to Katie one week before the premiere and a post saying he loves Spain which could be an old picture and a group date in philly.

Let’s not forget that top 3 are generally emotionally involved… who has. F1 attitude?

Meanwhile… Katie is putting her condo in rental.

My theory is Katie is preparing a temporary move to Europe. Because she is down to earth, she is renting her condo to see if relationship becomes a sure thing with option to come back to Seattle when football season is over with Andrew. Andrew is a part time coach in Chicago area and imo it won’t be difficult to find another job in Seattle… or anywhere they fancy.

That’s my theory… for now giggling

Last edited by HEA on Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:31 pm

@HEA Hannah B had 3 FSs: 4 times in a Windmill Peter, lyin’ Jed & Tayhhler.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:50 pm

gabriele wrote:@HEA Hannah B had 3 FSs: 4 times in a Windmill Peter, lyin’ Jed & Tayhhler.

ok but she had a F4 RC.... i am thinking she jumped from F5 or F6 directly to F3

Back to top Go down

Post by co92 Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:46 am

I think the headboard matches with the scene of Katie wearing the white T-shirt.

HEA wrote:
HEA wrote:I belive Fantake forgot something important... the following morning of FS, katie ran after Andrew and we clearly hear "I love you". Of course it could be frankenbites but we can hear it mutted a bit and her head is in his chest.

I honestly believe that the night was a revelation for Katie. At this point she knew Andrew was the one and chess mate.

note: katie white tee shirt

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 10212
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 10412
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 10512
credit ABC - Bachelor Fantake https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afX1xzfmka0

I will add this picture here. Katie seems to wear the same white tee. This was included on a teaser where we see potentially a FS with Blake and a FS with Greg… and many segments with Andrew…

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 97233810
Credit ABC

co92

Back to top Go down

Post by ajax518 Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:08 am

^^^^^^^
Make note of Katie's fingernails. That seems to be some type of timeline.

Think Bachelor Fantake believes the red finger nail polish is later in the season . He believes it's Blake in the hot tub popping champagne. As a F4 day date. I think he is wrong there and it actually Aaron. Time will tell, pun not intended.

ajax518

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:12 am

ajax518 wrote:^^^^^^^

Think Bachelor Fantake believes the red finger nail polish is later in the  season . He believes it's Blake in the hot tub popping champagne. As a F4 day date.  I think he is wrong there and it actually Aaron. Time will tell, pun not intended.

@gabriele started the nails

First 3 episodes she has all white nails.
She has a French manicure after that?
I do not recall red nails?
And I also think it was Blake (before I watched fantake) as we can slightly see beard

@co92 headboard?

Back to top Go down

Post by ajax518 Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:19 am

Here is a link of the red nail polish.

I think it is a 1-1. Seems like hot tubs are a mid season thing vs end of season JMHP

https://servimg.com/view/19060951/7998

ajax518

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:24 am

@co92 great catch clapping!

It looks indeed Blake FS headboard!!

So now with Andrew we have only Katie running to him, calling his name and a frankenbites ILY… but could be anything… following FS day or just a visit.

We also have this caravan with Greg a la FS F3 Tayshia Right? (The cute guy, forgot his name)… so potentially another FS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:30 am

ajax518 wrote:Here is a link of the red nail polish.

I think it is a 1-1. Seems like hot tubs are a mid season thing vs end of season JMHP

https://servimg.com/view/19060951/7998

Good catch.

I also sleuthed Blake HERE and no i didn't watch fantake at that time :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:31 am

HEA wrote:
ajax518 wrote:^^^^^^^

Think Bachelor Fantake believes the red finger nail polish is later in the  season . He believes it's Blake in the hot tub popping champagne. As a F4 day date.  I think he is wrong there and it actually Aaron. Time will tell, pun not intended.

@gabriele started the nails

First 3 episodes she has all white nails.
She has a French manicure after that?
I do not recall red nails?
And I also think it was Blake (before I watched fantake) as we can slightly see beard

@co92 headboard?

I don’t know that I started it. I did hear about red nails with Blake in the hot tub and then started looking at Katie’s nails to try to figure out when SCs in previews actually took place. Now I’m tracking Katie’s nails in stories so when she posts latergrams we might be able to tell laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:24 am

Let's recap... please feel free to add and comment Smiley

GD Cowboys/mud
GD Sex positive Heather
GD Share your darkest secret
GD Waxing
GD football ridicule outfits

1-1 Greg - fishing (white manicure)
1-1 Greg - bicycle/bubble gum (french manicure)
1-1 Blake - hot tub (red nails)
1-1 Blake - Chinese paper statue burning
1-1 Andrew - Lights/wolf
1-1 Andrew - big balls
1-1 Michael - cart/stars (white manicure)
1-1 Mike (virgin) - lying down cuddling (french manicure)
1-1 Connor B - ?
1-1 Justin - carriage (french manicure)

unknown: bride outfit - french manicure
unknown: hay with Blake - white manicure
unknown: tennis court with Greg - french manicure
unknown: Justin photoshop in bed with dildos - french manicure
unknown: Justin kissing Katie on the neck - cocktail outfits
Unknown: Caravan (?) with possibility FS with Greg
unknown : Katie with light blue pullover (possibly Michael rejection)
unknown: BLake serenade (Katie with jeans and pink top)

Greg bailing out - Katie dark blue long sleeves - french manicure

FS#1: Blake silhouette in bedroom

Andrew: meeting Katie's mother

Katie: running barefoot in corridor yelling "Andrew", monkey jumping, and hugging him with a ILY muted/frankenbites

Last edited by HEA on Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:31 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:26 am

this IMO is Katie's mother. the profile is different and the outfit is not the kind Katie would wear and the color of the hair is slightly more brown IMO

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 28410

credit ABC - my SC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
nolimit_ajn
pbmax
albean99
Jaybird
Aunties_Love