SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 37 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:31 am

HEA wrote:Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 38711
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 38811
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 40810
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 41111
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 41211
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 39411
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 39811

This looks very much a guy who is bailing out but is he coming back? Not sunny. Looks pretty cold considering her outfit. not sunset IMO. I don't think it is either Greg or Blake returning. If one of them, I would think Blake.

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 40010

It looks like sunset and we can see shadows... the same old time of proposal at the FRC. IMO it was just impossible producers would pick a rainy or greyish day for a proposal...but it is very possible that prods tried very veryyyyyyyyyyyyy hard to ask one of the guy to come back.

The capture under here is definitely Blake and it looks like he had a change of mind and will interrupt the proposal. It never worked in any other seasons in the last 2 decades but who knows? giggling

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 41310

JMO

I just don't see what you are seeing.  To me, it seems that Blake is stressed with it coming down to the end(just like we see with so many other F1's edit), but in no means do I see someone that is going to be bailing.  He looks to be one that is trying to get other's opinion.  Correct me if I am wrong, do we have anything of Andrew in a FD or finale 100% guaranteed yet?  We do see ones of Blake talking to family members at the end but do we see that of Andrew or a SC of him at the finale or FD????

There is nothing showing that what you are seeing is actually a RC day neither.  I say that Blake stays, doesn't bail, is the F1.  Right now we don't even have Andrew being there at the end.....don't have a fd for him nor a finale pic for him.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:33 am

In this podcast with Nick Viall, Katie is asked about reciting a poem,  she mentions being poetic and you may see it in upcoming episodes, something about an Edgar Allan Poe date,  it starts at 1:11:12
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:04 am

alwayscooking wrote:In this podcast with Nick Viall, Katie is asked about reciting a poem,  she mentions being poetic and you may see it in upcoming episodes, something about an Edgar Allan Poe date,  it starts at 1:11:12

If the wedding date is a 1:1 with Justin, rather than a GD, then maybe Andrew is on the poetry date, if there is one.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:49 am

I think Connor self eliminates.  We see him talking with Katie, he's wearing the blue jacket and black shirt.  Then we see him in this ITM, saying it's heartbreaking and then saying goodbye to the guys.
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Bb7910
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Bb6411
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Bb8011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3-292RfZFc

Last edited by alwayscooking on Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:56 am

I also think Blake decides to go see Katie after he finds out about Connor.  Katie in the pink sweatshirt, and it looks like she's been crying, I'm assuming because she just said goodbye to Connor
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Bb1811
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Bb1111

And this is Blake leaving Katie's room

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 A13111
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:02 am

alwayscooking wrote:I think Connor self eliminates.  We see him talking with Katie, he's wearing the blue jacket and black shirt.  Then we see him in this ITM, saying it's heartbreaking and then saying goodbye to the guys.
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Bb7910
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Bb6411
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Bb8011

I agree with you: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t6024p276-bachelorette-17-katie-thurston-s-caps-sleuthing-spoilers#1495459

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:05 am

Is this Greg?  This SC gives me FRC morning vibes.  You know how when the wake up and do all their reflecting?  laugh out loud
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Bb2311
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:18 am

In this SC's Katie is shaking her head and saying "I have no words for you right now"  You can just see the top of her shoulder and she is wearing a navy blue shirt.
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Bb8110

Whoever she is talking to sends her into this tailspin
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 A13311

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:23 am

@alwayscooking Thank you for the screen caps! And for catching the same sweatshirt with both Connor and Blake.

I interpreted the Blake questioning about whether he loves Katie as producer manipulation to make us think he bailed. Perhaps he did but I suspect it is because the connection between Katie and Blake was so strong there had to be some doubt to make the ending believable.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:33 am

alwayscooking wrote:I also think Blake decides to go see Katie after he finds out about Connor.  Katie in the pink sweatshirt, and it looks like she's been crying, I'm assuming because she just said goodbye to Connor
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Bb1811
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Bb1111

And this is Blake leaving Katie's room

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 A13111

I personally think this is the radio bombox show up at her room. She invited him to her room, they talked about their first meeting, they kiss. The pink in the corridor is IMO when Connor leaves, not when Blake leaves.

2 pink tops but 2 different events IMO... I think this is the sequence with Blake

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 109_al12
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 9d8c1611
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 132aac11
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Bb111110
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Bb181110
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 A1410
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 9016
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 B9_21010

This last may just be because he is tired. Prods are good to use moments and make us think they cry. Blake showed up late night at Katie's.. how long did he stay?
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 32710

credit ABC

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:37 am

Norcalgal wrote:@alwayscooking Thank you for the screen caps! And for catching the same sweatshirt with both Connor and Blake.

I interpreted the Blake questioning about whether he loves Katie as producer manipulation to make us think he bailed. Perhaps he did but I suspect it is because the connection between Katie and Blake was so strong there had to be some doubt to make the ending believable.

Your welcome!  I agree, I don't think Blake leaves, I think it's just the producers throwing in doubt.  I'm beginning to think Greg really does leave and then does try and return??  I think the guy at the door is Greg.  Greg is actually fairly tall.  I'm assuming Katie is either without shoes or has flat shoes on when she answers the door.
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Bb1711

For comparison
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Bb8210

I think this is Greg waiting to talk to Katie. and I think it's Greg that Tayshia is talking to when she says "what are you doing here"
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Bb2312

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBwzfJKtHJA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vItOE2LLKZQ

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:38 am

HEA wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Bb6310
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Bb6410

Either he left on his own or she sent him home after the 1-1. all the guys are in their casual sporty wears

he has the same outfit

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 38411
credit ABC - link video above

this pink is with Connor and IMO the corridor goes with it

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 6215
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 6315
credit ABC

Why would she cry when she was all smilling with Blake and kissing? makes no sense to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 37 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
nolimit_ajn
pbmax
albean99
Jaybird
Aunties_Love