SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - June 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - June 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - June 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:16 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Katie was not into Connor's kiss

So not!! rofl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - June 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - June 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:21 pm

HEA wrote:

So not!! rofl

Not the best time to do that. After what she shared you would think he would be a little more cautious and slow things down a bit. I think she is over him and was after he kissed her the first time. He is a little OTT with his kissing technique.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:24 pm

He reminds me the F2 of ali season…. Married with kids today. He was such a bad kisser.

I think another one was also bad it felt uncomfortable. Don’t remember who but it was his tongue all the way and it was ewww

Last edited by HEA on Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:26 pm

Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:

So not!! rofl

Not the best time to do that. After what she shared you would think he would be a little more cautious and slow things down a bit. I think she is over him and was after he kissed her the first time. He is a little OTT with his kissing technique.

I think she is "over" most of these guys laugh out loud It's pretty obvious who she's into and who she isn't, and it's not many! I'm really curious to see when Blake arrives and her interaction with him
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:27 pm

HEA wrote:He reminds me the F2 of ali season…. Married with kids today.

Chris Lambton? Really? To me they are nothing alike. I loved Chris and Connor is just blah to me. They don't even look similar. Chris still has the best voice of any guy from this show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:28 pm

Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:He reminds me the F2 of ali season…. Married with kids today.

Chris Lambton? Really? To me they are nothing alike. I loved Chris and Connor is just blah to me. They don't even look similar. Chris still has the best voice of any guy from this show.

Yes! Chris! I remember well the kiss on the bridge or similar. It was truly ewwwwww he was eating her face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:31 pm

She is not into Michael…..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:32 pm

Katie looks exhausted no?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:33 pm

Maybe not… hot kiss there 😂

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:34 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:34 pm

Michael is cute.. I definitely see bach material wt. him
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:35 pm

HEA wrote:He reminds me the F2 of ali season…. Married with kids today. He was such a bad kisser.

I think another one was also bad it felt uncomfortable. Don’t remember who but it was his tongue all the way and it was ewww

Chris Lambron
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - June 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
Amethyst
casjacknick
luvstx
Jaybird
Sprite