SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - June 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - June 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - June 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:15 pm

This episode sucked. It was 2 hours, we had one rose ceremony, one group date and a 1-1 date, and it was filled with a bunch of fabricated nonsense. And the dates, especially the activity of the 1-1 date is super short.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - June 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - June 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:19 pm

@alwayscooking well sorry to be contrarian but I thought the first GD was refreshingly good
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:36 pm

luvstx wrote:@alwayscooking well sorry to be contrarian but I thought the first GD was refreshingly good

Yeah, that was better than I expected, some actual conversation, but I was referring to the time that was wasted on drama.  For an episode to only have one group date and one 1-1 is pretty lame.

Last edited by alwayscooking on Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:53 pm

I am just wondering (and could be way off base here) but if she ended filming a week early, but they still have x # of episodes to fill regardless of her timeliness, would they need to drag episodes out a bit?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:58 pm

I think she is looking for maturity and not a lot have that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:22 am

I didn't mind the group date, because I always want to know more about the cast members in the beginning of the season, and this date allowed for that. Plus, I'm always glad to see Nick back on the show.

One cast member that I did a 180 on tonight was Hunter. He previously did not interest me, but tonight I found him to be thoughtful and well spoken. I enjoy Tre's personality, and Christian has been catching my eye.

I spend a lot of time watching facial expressions. Katie is very transparent -- for the most part, whatever she is thinking, you can see it on her face. During the group date, you could tell that she was not buying what Thomas was selling. Her distaste was very evident. In the evening portion, she was trying hard to hide it more, but you could still see the skepticism.

Michael is a good guy with an affecting backstory. I think that Katie enjoyed her date with him. It seems like he is into her, so I'm curious as to what causes him to (allegedly) bow out later in the season. Yes, I'm sure that he misses his child, but I think if things were going well with Katie, he would stick it out. It might well be that he sees another man or men making more progress with Katie than he did.

Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:07 am

I liked this episode for the most part.  We are beginning to see more of the guys personalities and she has some good guys there.  I especially liked Michael's date.  I still don't understand why John was let go...the only thing I can think of is he is a vegetarian??laugh out loud.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:59 am

I loved last night's group date. I learned so much about the contestants and Katie. It was heavy and the cocktail party needed a really fun vibe after that - maybe a pool party instead? (don't know what the weather was like). Did anyone catch that portable hot tub that Greg and some other dude were sitting in? Thought that was a definite prop the producers brought in.

Michael - he deserves a happy every after. Such a great man. I actually cried. Wonder if Katie is the first woman he has kissed since his wife died. Was surprised at his intellect - told Katie that Pluto was no longer a planet! Yea Michael.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:13 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Looking forward to next week with Blake coming.  I can see where she let him stay and he made it far given what I've seen of these dudes so far.  Very few seem actually interested in her and for that matter she seems less interested in most of them.  

I can definitely understand why Katie keeps Blake, she knows he came specifically for her. She is already questioning in the back of her mind who is not there for her due to Karl bringing it up even if he didn't name names.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:42 pm

Amethyst wrote:I didn't mind the group date, because I always want to know more about the cast members in the beginning of the season, and this date allowed for that. Plus, I'm always glad to see Nick back on the show.

One cast member that I did a 180 on tonight was Hunter. He previously did not interest me, but tonight I found him to be thoughtful and well spoken. I enjoy Tre's personality, and Christian has been catching my eye.

I spend a lot of time watching facial expressions. Katie is very transparent -- for the most part, whatever she is thinking, you can see it on her face. During the group date, you could tell that she was not buying what Thomas was selling. Her distaste was very evident. In the evening portion, she was trying hard to hide it more, but you could still see the skepticism.

Michael is a good guy with an affecting backstory. I think that Katie enjoyed her date with him. It seems like he is into her, so I'm curious as to what causes him to (allegedly) bow out later in the season. Yes, I'm sure that he misses his child, but I think if things were going well with Katie, he would stick it out. It might well be that he sees another man or men making more progress with Katie than he did.

great insight!

We have a segment in the teaser with Katie saying to a guy that looks like Thomas: you are saying the things I want to hear... She has a lot of make up and looks like a RC. I think she understood when he could not share the red flags and maybe before that.

MIchael, I think it is the light blue sweat when she is crying and say: we had too short time (not verbatim). Michael is 36 and bright. It is very possible that after his 1-1 nothing memorable happened except the short time during the cocktails. He said he had daily facetime so maybe something happened that he needed to leave, as you mentioned.

Have you seen in the SC what I shared about Hunter? it seems that he DM a girl and asked her if Katie was the next bachelorette. I believe he truly came for her. I like him.

Overall I think she had good guys there.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:03 pm

https://youtu.be/hZ6mk1euquo
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:22 pm

Ratings:

In the latest TV show ratings, ABC’s The Bachelorette drew 3.3 million total viewers and a 0.9 rating, ticking up in the demo week-to-week and dominating Monday in that measure.

https://tvline.com/2021/06/22/ratings-celebrity-dating-game-week-2-abc/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - June 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
Amethyst
casjacknick
luvstx
Jaybird
Sprite