SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:19 pm

On Monday night's episode, Pieper came off very young - I think she is 24? Lots of learning to do. And if she's going to play her audience, she needs some acting lessons.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:12 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1435959930461249539?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:44 pm

Oh brother! I'm tired of "that's not who I am" BS. Yes that's who you are, if you behaved that way, and you said those words, that's exactly who you are.

They all were excited to go to BIP, had conversations with each other, then turn on each other with their vindictive ways.

Brendan and Piper should have been tossed out, they had more contact with each other where as Chris only met the other ladies. This happens every season, they all know who's going and they all talk about it. I don't think Chris and Alana deserved to be pushed out. jmo's

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:32 pm

@GuardianAngel I totally agree with you. I felt really bad for both Chris and Alana! The two of them could have handled things better with Jessinia, but besides that, I don't see that they really did anything wrong. It was hard for me to watch, it was like a pack of wolves with everybody jumping on Chris!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:16 pm

@George1218 I didn't feel all that bad for Alana laugh out loud

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:21 pm

George1218 wrote:@GuardianAngel I totally agree with you.  I felt really bad for both Chris and Alana! The two of them could have handled things better with Jessinia, but besides that, I don't see that they really did anything wrong. It was hard for me to watch, it was like a pack of wolves with everybody jumping on Chris!  

I wrote during the show...that was straight up bullying...and it was because they weren't in the in crowd. I believe Blake mentioned the same thing. Yeah, Chris didn't handle it great, but there was no reason for the way they were treated, particularly Alana. They cut her off and didn't even let her speak. It was very dismissive and uncalled for. I was very disappointed in Riley and Joe.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:00 pm

In Chris' apology he mentions he's not confrontational. I know exactly what he means. I'm the same way. I have to be very angry to voice my opinions, otherwise if there's a situation that doesn't involve me I'm too polite and try to diffuse the situation or don't say anything.

He stood there and let them all ream him over the coals.

I wasn't crazy about the way Alana behaved either at the time, she was ticked she had to leave but now that I know he met her in a group and there was nothing going on, she had every right to be mad but she shouldn't have blamed him imo. She could have stayed and voiced her opinion to the others. Rather than everyone having a perception of her that wasn't true.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:06 pm

I agreed with a lot of what Chris said. I thought that what he did to Jessenia was wrong but also think that how Joe and Riley acted towards both of them was also wrong and anyone else who ganged up on them. Alana wasn't exactly the best when it came to her own actions but it certainly didn't rise up to being shipped out of Paradise or the reactions that Chris was talking about. Death threats? That's just ridiculous, as are hateful tweets/replies toward any of them. They're all real people and not just a character you see on TV. no no

Brandon's apology seemed to be in response to all of his lost followers instead of really seeing the light. I'm equally unimpressed by Pieper. They can both go away as far as I'm concerned. I have zero interest in following either one of them. bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:16 pm

Yeah, I don't understand people. WTH is wrong with you that you need to post death threats on someone's SM because of some stupid reality show. Yes, I find myself occasionally yelling at my tv because stuff they do on the show is tasteless/stupid/nasty/uncalled for, but once the show is over I go on with my life. I may talk about it with my friends who watch and b*tch some more, but why would I waste my time and energy on someone who I watched on a highly manipulated and edited TV show? In the grand scheme of things, it's the least of my troubles. If they expended that energy into something productive, the world and their own lives would probably be a lot better.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:02 am

Pieper James Gives an Update on Brendan Morais Relationship After ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Drama
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-in-paradises-pieper-gives-update-on-brendan-romance/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:44 pm

Re the article. What are some of the "things they have to work through"? They both knew they were going to BIP, they met around 10 times prior to, according to Piper, Brendan posted this on his IG in May,

brendanmorais
Verified
I don’t know what my future holds, but I know who holds my future 💙
https://www.instagram.com/brendanmorais/?hl=en

When she got there she went straight to Brendan with her date card, so it appears to me, they knew exactly what they wanted. What's changed now, that they have to work things out. It sounds like she's blaming him. jmo's

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:02 pm

Maybe she's mad that he didn't give her a tutorial on BIP. laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Relalou
albean99
George1218
Topazgold
limoncello