SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 2observe Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:08 pm

bluwavz wrote:Credit to Reality Steve for the info:

So the biggest thing to come out of last night’s episode that I was asked the most was what happens with Ivan next week. First off, when they had to evacuate because of the hurricane and go to the hotel, it was only for one night. They came back the next day. However, that night is where Ivan broke protocol. While they were supposed to be sequestered or stay in their own rooms, Ivan snuck over to Alexa Caves room (contestant on Peters season) and hung out with her all night. Producers found out about it and busted them. Alexa was set to come on the show late, but once they got caught, she was never allowed on and Ivan ended up getting kicked off the show. Not sure how Ivan found Alexa’s room, but that’s what happened. Not the worst thing in the world, but hey, rules are rules and he broke them. You’re a bad boy, Ivan. Go to your room.
Do we have a picture of Alexa??? I don't seem to recall her.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:17 pm

Here is Alexa's ABC Bio with a cute pic https://bachelor-nation.fandom.com/wiki/Alexa_Caves

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:34 pm

I read on reddit that Brieper unfollowed each other. Womp womp. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:01 pm

@Luvstruck thanks for posting. I forgot who she was too. She's pretty. Too bad they messed it up. I would have liked to see her and Ivan together.

Well whether Piper and Brendan were in a relationship or not, it sounds like definitely not now. no no

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:22 pm

@seton shocker!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:29 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@pavalygurl @albean99 @Amethyst The thing about an apology is, if it's sincere, then fences will be mended and the person hurt by the action, will fell better. And both parties actions will show that the hurt has dissipated. Time will tell if Brendan was sincere - to me, he certainly sounded like it. But it's up to Natasha to also either graciously accept or reject his apology. To carry this discussion on is nauseating to me.

But disclaimer, I do not hold grudges. I have to look really deep to think of someone who wronged me that I can't forgive. Fewer than a handful of people from the many decades of my life.

As far as I'm concerned, he's shown me who he is, and Pieper has shown me who she is. They are just not people who interest me. Natasha can make her own decisions.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:32 pm

bluwavz wrote:Credit to Reality Steve for the info:

So the biggest thing to come out of last night’s episode that I was asked the most was what happens with Ivan next week. First off, when they had to evacuate because of the hurricane and go to the hotel, it was only for one night. They came back the next day. However, that night is where Ivan broke protocol. While they were supposed to be sequestered or stay in their own rooms, Ivan snuck over to Alexa Caves room (contestant on Peters season) and hung out with her all night. Producers found out about it and busted them. Alexa was set to come on the show late, but once they got caught, she was never allowed on and Ivan ended up getting kicked off the show. Not sure how Ivan found Alexa’s room, but that’s what happened. Not the worst thing in the world, but hey, rules are rules and he broke them. You’re a bad boy, Ivan. Go to your room.

I really can't blame Ivan for taking some initiative under the circumstances. It's not like Paradise was all that kind to him in terms of finding a relationship. Who knows if he would have had a chance to meet Alexa on the beach?
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:57 am

Luvstruck wrote:Here is Alexa's ABC Bio with a cute pic https://bachelor-nation.fandom.com/wiki/Alexa_Caves
Thanks. I think they'll be great together.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:42 am

According to Ivan's IG stories he's in Turks And Caicos. Unable to determine with who. Smiley

He seems very happy so whatever happened, he seems fine.

I'm grasping for a relationship because I've always liked him, laugh out loud Alexa lives in Chicago. Ivan lives in Texas but was born in Chicago.

Is it suspicious he posted this four days ago? :stirthepot

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT-0Q2MpbcH/

https://www.instagram.com/stories/ivanbhall/2668538144233897548/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:01 pm

I'm completely onboard with Ivan and Alexa or with someone new. Yes, he probably shouldn't have done that but I can't blame him for taking control after what's happened on BIP. I feel bad for Alexa, though, unless she ends up with Ivan.

I can't say I'm surprised if Pieper and Brendan are kaput. I'm sure that there was some blaming going around with both of them.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:39 am

This sounds positive!

Bachelor in Paradise’s Maurissa Gunn Says She and Riley Christian Built ‘Fast’ Connection by Going to Boom-Boom Room

“I was that person that was like, ‘There’s no way you can fall in love with someone this quick on TV. It’s gotta be fake,’” she recalled. “Especially ‘cause I didn’t go through it before and just with Riley, when I knew, I knew. And we spent all day, every day together and [had] no phones, no access to the outside world, none of that. So we have no distractions, no outside influences — like family or social media — and so we really get to know each other, we get to have conversations and find out about each other’s lives.”
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-in-paradises-maurissa-boom-boom-room-helped-riley-romance/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:42 pm

https://twitter.com/enews/status/1443752716652716036?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Relalou
albean99
George1218
Topazgold
limoncello