SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Relalou Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:15 pm

bluwavz wrote:Pieper James Gives an Update on Brendan Morais Relationship After ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Drama
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-in-paradises-pieper-gives-update-on-brendan-romance/
in my opinion this is the last nail in the coffin of Pieper's credibility as she says she didn't know if he was going to be there, but she has also admitted she was with him the night before he left for Mexico. Unless she thought the producers were flying him out first to not put him on the beach then...
She seems to be trying to insulate herself from any of the bad behavior and lay it all at Brendan's feet - not a good place to build a relationship!

Relalou

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Relalou Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:In Chris' apology he mentions he's not confrontational. I know exactly what he means. I'm the same way. I have to be very angry to voice my opinions, otherwise if there's a situation that doesn't involve me I'm too polite and try to diffuse the situation or don't say anything.

He stood there and let them all ream him over the coals.

I wasn't crazy about the way Alana behaved either at the time, she was ticked she had to leave but now that I know he met her in a group and there was nothing going on, she had every right to be mad but she shouldn't have blamed him imo. She could have stayed and voiced her opinion to the others. Rather than everyone having a perception of her that wasn't true.

I listened to the Bach Happy Hour podcast today with Riley as the guest. It came out that Chris had been involved in a lot of negative type situations and conversations (including about Becca and Aaron) - all of which were discussed on top of the Jessenia/Alana piece - and that it was about all of it not just one thing. No excuse for bullying but it does help to explain why folks were so harsh.

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:42 pm

Relalou wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:In Chris' apology he mentions he's not confrontational. I know exactly what he means. I'm the same way. I have to be very angry to voice my opinions, otherwise if there's a situation that doesn't involve me I'm too polite and try to diffuse the situation or don't say anything.

He stood there and let them all ream him over the coals.

I wasn't crazy about the way Alana behaved either at the time, she was ticked she had to leave but now that I know he met her in a group and there was nothing going on, she had every right to be mad but she shouldn't have blamed him imo. She could have stayed and voiced her opinion to the others. Rather than everyone having a perception of her that wasn't true.

I listened to the Bach Happy Hour podcast today with Riley as the guest. It came out that Chris had been involved in a lot of negative type situations and conversations (including about Becca and Aaron) - all of which were discussed on top of the Jessenia/Alana piece - and that it was about all of it not just one thing.  No excuse for bullying but it does help to explain why folks were so harsh.

I understand that Chris might have been annoying, but IMO that was still no reason to chase him and Alana off of the beach. Hopefully the cast members who ganged up on the both of them learned something from this. They could have pulled Chris aside and told him, "Bro, what you did in front of Jessenia was not cool. It was not respectful." They could have pulled Chris and Alana apart to see if their stories matched up (i.e. it was glaringly obvious when Brendan and Pieper were telling different stories that Brendan was lying.)
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:03 pm

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CT5u-k1gwAg/?utm_medium=copy_link
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:58 am

Well, I believe him and I think his explanation makes sense.

I also think communication is a big problem, just my opinions, when the method of meeting people is through apps and text's there is a disconnect between meeting in person vs facetime, texting or whatever.

He explained and apologized for saying Natasha was annoying. Good example of editing and how they use words to their advantage. If he was trying to pull away from her, and she wasn't having it, then I can see how that can become annoying. Maybe watch your words on TV?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:36 pm

We need to give Brendan the benefit of the doubt. The optics aren't pretty but he does seem pretty sincere in his IG story.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:09 pm

IDK, I was one of his biggest fans/defenders, but he is donzo for me. I'm not faulting them on being together before hand. It was the tone he used in addressing Natasha, the hurtful words, and the glee with which he and Pieper laughed about it. This is arrogant and very unappealing to me.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:23 pm

Brandon's apology was well done and may actually work out for him but I'm not buying all of it. I think there was more planning than he's saying now because they as much as admitted it on camera, especially Pieper. The thing I can't see past is Brendan saying that Natasha didn't have any prospects and the other ways he dismisses her and her feelings. Maybe she didn't talk to other guys because he was leading her on. He said that he didn't feel chemistry (in different words) with her so if he was really trying to find someone other than Pieper, don't you think he'd have talked to the many other women? Why hang onto Natasha unless he was using her for his ticket to stay on the beach and biding his time? I could be wrong but I think I know the answer. bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:46 am

Not buying it. He could have said all of those lovely things about Natasha when he was on the beach. He didn't.

It was one thing that they were seeing each other beforehand (after which their smug attitudes towards the cast members and viewers were apparent,) but quite another when he and Pieper were so nasty to Natasha. Yeah, he's sorry. He's sorry that he lost so many followers.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:47 am

Credit to Reality Steve for the info:

So the biggest thing to come out of last night’s episode that I was asked the most was what happens with Ivan next week. First off, when they had to evacuate because of the hurricane and go to the hotel, it was only for one night. They came back the next day. However, that night is where Ivan broke protocol. While they were supposed to be sequestered or stay in their own rooms, Ivan snuck over to Alexa Caves room (contestant on Peters season) and hung out with her all night. Producers found out about it and busted them. Alexa was set to come on the show late, but once they got caught, she was never allowed on and Ivan ended up getting kicked off the show. Not sure how Ivan found Alexa’s room, but that’s what happened. Not the worst thing in the world, but hey, rules are rules and he broke them. You’re a bad boy, Ivan. Go to your room.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:30 pm

@pavalygurl @albean99 @Amethyst The thing about an apology is, if it's sincere, then fences will be mended and the person hurt by the action, will fell better. And both parties actions will show that the hurt has dissipated. Time will tell if Brendan was sincere - to me, he certainly sounded like it. But it's up to Natasha to also either graciously accept or reject his apology. To carry this discussion on is nauseating to me.

But disclaimer, I do not hold grudges. I have to look really deep to think of someone who wronged me that I can't forgive. Fewer than a handful of people from the many decades of my life.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:16 pm

Ivan!!! Geesh, that was not a smart move imo.

He storied this last night but the destination after the plane shot doesn't look like the BIP resort.

I don't know why the wording disappears under his name when I captured it, but it says "Quiet before the storm"

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Captu502

https://www.instagram.com/stories/ivanbhall/2667824601593530522/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Relalou
albean99
George1218
Topazgold
limoncello