SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:36 pm

HEA wrote:@alwayscooking I think the 2-1 is Brendan and Aaron, based on the teaser we see both crying.

I did not see Andrew in the football group date? did you?

In the preview, we see Katie lighting the lights with Andrew, I'm assuming that's his 1-1 date. Then we have the bash ball group date. We also see Blake riding horses with Katie and rolling around in the hay. We don't see Blake on the group date so I'm assuming he also gets a 1-1. In the abc pics that @bluwavz posted there's a musician, I wonder which of the 1-1 dates gets the concert?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:44 pm

emiusacska wrote:
HEA wrote:@alwayscooking I think the 2-1 is Brendan and Aaron, based on the teaser we see both crying.

I think Andrew may be on a 1-1 date

I think so too. yes

Katie said her favorite date was the concert...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:25 pm

HEA wrote:
emiusacska wrote:

I think Andrew may be on a 1-1 date

I think so too. yes

Katie said her favorite date was the concert...

Does Blake get the concert date? He and Katie both follow Laine Hardy on IG. They both did shortly after filming ended.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:49 pm

@sportsgirl94 good catch! Can’t remember, was that caught before? Or maybe it was so long ago some of us forgot Hugesmile seems like a clue based on the timing , maybe?

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:56 pm

Jaybird wrote:@sportsgirl94 good catch! Can’t remember, was that caught before? Or maybe it was so long ago some of us forgot Hugesmile seems like a clue based on the timing , maybe?

I think it was the first clue they gave that they were together. I think some might have thought it meant they had a date together. But, I think when filming ended, many thought Greg was F1. I can’t wait to see Katie and Blake’s date. I just don’t see the chemistry with Greg; I hope Andrew has the other one-on-one next week. It’ll be interesting to compare ☺

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:04 pm

@sportsgirl94 greatg catch yes

I am fully convinced Blake date will be explosive. We saw glimpses with her kissing in the hay. IMO they flirted a lot before the premiere. Katie claiming sex positive with no taboo… how far did they go online?

This is not mean. This generation is nothing like mine but Tinder and one night stand are common, same as sex online.

I still believe Blake and Katie were awkward because they knew they were going to meet. They tried to play coy and surprised and unsure but they were very bad at it. It was scripted and knew he was coming.

Anyway. I think Katie will start to make comparisons now… she will start to become more and more frustrated when she’ll see that Greg doesn’t reciprocate the same feelings. I see a physical distance from him. Ohhhh he goes with the flow but I don’t see him passionate about it.

Blake will give it on a silver plate… saying and doing the right things.

At this point she is totally infatuated by Greg. Totally blind.

I am curious how they will all be edited.

I fear Andrew will be the great on paper…

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:43 am

HEA wrote:@sportsgirl94 greatg catch yes

I am fully convinced Blake date will be explosive. We saw glimpses with her kissing in the hay. IMO they flirted a lot before the premiere. Katie claiming sex positive with no taboo… how far did they go online?

This is not mean. This generation is nothing like mine but Tinder and one night stand are common, same as sex online.

I still believe Blake and Katie were awkward because they knew they were going to meet. They tried to play coy and surprised and unsure but they were very bad at it. It was scripted and knew he was coming.

Anyway. I think Katie will start to make comparisons now… she will start to become more and more frustrated when she’ll see that Greg doesn’t reciprocate the same feelings. I see a physical distance from him. Ohhhh he goes with the flow but I don’t see him passionate about it.

Blake will give it on a silver plate… saying and doing the right things.

At this point she is totally infatuated by Greg. Totally blind.

I am curious how they will all be edited.

I fear Andrew will be the great on paper…

Well written post. I completely agree with everything you wrote. I think Greg was F1 until Blake came along. Blake will give Katie the reassurance she needs by reciprocating her feelings. I think Greg either can’t get there with Katie or he just is shy on camera. I believe he isn’t as into Katie as she is with him. Andrew does make me smile. How did Justin make F4? I think Michael A. might have if he didn’t self-eliminate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:19 am

@sportsgirl94 agreed. Justin took the place of Michael IMO

I think early on it was

Greg
Blake
Michael
Andrew

then it turned to

Blake
Andrew (*)
Greg
Justin

(*) MAYBE a twist Andrew is F1.

As much as I want to see Andrew F1, I don't see a love story yet (or never). So I have to go with the pieces of evidence for now.

I am still convinced Andrew had a fantasy suite. I tried to have a better SC when she ran to him and himself and check their facial expression but it is all blur for her. I "think" she smiles and I think he does too. Why would she monkey jumped if no? Nobody does monkey jump if they were just told it was over uh? Makes no sense. The place also is located indeed in the VIP suites area (sleuthed). She is also barefoot. When she ran after him it was not expected as the hall is messy so the cameraman had to run after her too. And WHY the ILY frankenbites with Andrew? Why not another guy? To confuse us, obviously. Because he is F2? We also have Andrew crying in daylight. But as it was discussed, prods love to mix crying when in fact it is only for something else (family showing up). I don't think it is the case but we have to keep ouf options open. I fail to see a logical explanation if Blake was her F1.

I am going to put it out there but I don't think there is much merit but who knows? The head bed who was cleverly sleuthed by another member of this board here @co92, pinpointed the same VIP bedroom as Blake's silhouette. .... What if the VIP fantasy suite she and Andrew had were the same style? How likely? Is it possible that some rooms had the same bed? I know it is very stretchy but she looks like wearing the SAME WHITE TEE. That is a detail that bothers me. How odd is wearing a white tee all the time? On both fantasy dates?

My point is maybe Blake is not F1. In previous seasons, I always thought F2 had more sexual chemistry and this is why I tried to look over that. F1 also tends to have more quiet dates to "talk". F1 has an adrenaline date too. The other more sporty dates. F1 generally has a first 1-1 episode 3 or 4 and is hidden but not enough so we are aware he is a serious contender. That is my personal not proven, not based on serious sleuthing, analysis.

Who will have the airballoon date? is it considered adrenaline?

But I think Greg bailing out is mixing my signals. I think members here are right, Blake is the most obvious F1.

Anyways. I know. Stretchy.

all above my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:02 pm

seems that the concert is andrew 1-1 (see SC thread). sleuthed by @co92

RECTIFICATION…. The concert date is Blake

Last edited by HEA on Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:26 pm

https://twitter.com/people/status/1410344401096880137?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:46 pm

https://twitter.com/extratv/status/1410976559121539077?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:31 pm

https://twitter.com/enews/status/1410989634646069250?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
gurlbrit
Norcalgal
eusebeia
luvstx
Sprite