SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:31 pm

That is quite the cat woman outfit for Katie to be trekking in the woods.

Cute date. I love Andrew.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:43 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:44 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:45 pm

I think Katie likes Andrew, but compare this date to Blake or Greg. Zero chemistry. He will be the slow burn which means he won't win.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:47 pm

Intersecting that Greg and Blake have both been absent from the drama of this cocktail party.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:49 pm

Sprite wrote:I think Katie likes Andrew, but compare this date to Blake or Greg. Zero chemistry. He will be the slow burn which means he won't win.

I agree, I think she really respects him but I get more of a friend vibe. The only guys that I see chemistry with is Greg, Blake and maybe Michael A
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:59 pm

Dang, that was quite a preview! Can't wait to find it and make SC's!!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:02 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:14 pm

There is barely enough work here for one host let alone two. It is just awkward with both of them standing there. Also, it is weird hearing that other announcer. Who is that?

Is there someone else coming back? Is that Matt coming to give her "advice"?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:22 pm

That was an enjoyable episode--until the end when we had to have guy-drama again, with Hunter the smug, overconfident villain this time.  Love Katie's face when Hunter is bloviating away--SO clear she's playing the part she's been assigned.  No way it would have been HER choice to give Hunter the group date rose.  

Seems unfair that Andrew didn't get a full day's date.  How mean to make him stand outside during the day when they knew Katie wouldn't be showing up until the evening.  Andrew seemed very sincere, open; Katie's responses and questions seemed canned.  

I was surprised to see Brandon and the other Andrew (?) getting roses; they have been invisible so far.  Maybe she kept Brandon around to be a Canadian pal for Blake--JK!

Do we know who "comes back"--"the last person Katie expected to see"?  

The previews definitely made it seem that Blake and Greg get cold feet and that Michael leaves b/c his son misses him.  

Interesting that Blake talked about going to Africa for a month at a time on their date.  You'd assume Katie would ask where--and have a good enough memory that when asked on the podcast to name some African countries she could come up more than just South Africa.  Playing dumb?

I bet producers love her--she is very good at following the script.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:29 pm

@eusebeia Maybe Blake goes to South Africa?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:32 am

eusebeia wrote:That was an enjoyable episode--until the end when we had to have guy-drama again, with Hunter the smug, overconfident villain this time.  Love Katie's face when Hunter is bloviating away--SO clear she's playing the part she's been assigned.  No way it would have been HER choice to give Hunter the group date rose.  

Seems unfair that Andrew didn't get a full day's date.  How mean to make him stand outside during the day when they knew Katie wouldn't be showing up until the evening.  Andrew seemed very sincere, open; Katie's responses and questions seemed canned.  

I was surprised to see Brandon and the other Andrew (?) getting roses; they have been invisible so far.  Maybe she kept Brandon around to be a Canadian pal for Blake--JK!

Do we know who "comes back"--"the last person Katie expected to see"?  

The previews definitely made it seem that Blake and Greg get cold feet and that Michael leaves b/c his son misses him.  

Interesting that Blake talked about going to Africa for a month at a time on their date.  You'd assume Katie would ask where--and have a good enough memory that when asked on the podcast to name some African countries she could come up more than just South Africa.  Playing dumb?

I bet producers love her--she is very good at following the script.

Making the SC's of the preview I think it may be Hunter that returns
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
gurlbrit
Norcalgal
eusebeia
luvstx
Sprite