SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 12 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 12 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 12 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:37 am

seton wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:
luvstx wrote:@alwayscooking and am I right assuming that Mike P gets the date with Kaitlyn and Jason and gets sent home?

@luvnunity, I'm not sure what happens with Connor.  We know he's on some kind of date.  But then we see him in Katie's room on the sofa hugging.  Katie is in the pink hoodie and Connor is dressed up, wearing the blue jacket and black shirt.  Then we see Connor giving hugs to the guys, so I'm assuming he self eliminates?  

she sends him home.
according to the press, she questions their connection which has been their storyline all along.

Just for clarity, are you saying Seton that Connor B. gets sent home by Katie next episode? And was he on the 2 on 2 date with Kaitlyn and Jason?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 12 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 12 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:00 pm

luvstx wrote:
seton wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:
luvstx wrote:@alwayscooking and am I right assuming that Mike P gets the date with Kaitlyn and Jason and gets sent home?

@luvnunity, I'm not sure what happens with Connor.  We know he's on some kind of date.  But then we see him in Katie's room on the sofa hugging.  Katie is in the pink hoodie and Connor is dressed up, wearing the blue jacket and black shirt.  Then we see Connor giving hugs to the guys, so I'm assuming he self eliminates?  

she sends him home.
according to the press, she questions their connection which has been their storyline all along.

Just for clarity, are you saying Seton that Connor B. gets sent home by Katie next episode?  And was he on the 2 on 2 date with Kaitlyn and Jason?

yes

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:33 pm

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1413604336266006528?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:36 pm

https://twitter.com/people/status/1413601882652745730?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:04 pm

It sounds like she got her self care idea from a horney teenager. . no no

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It sounds like she got her self care idea from a horney teenager. . no no

Seinfeld...Master of your domain episode. One of the best!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:39 pm

sneak peek

https://etcanada.com/news/799973/the-bachelorette-katie-tells-greg-shes-falling-for-him-in-sneak-peek/

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:41 pm

seton wrote:sneak peek

https://etcanada.com/news/799973/the-bachelorette-katie-tells-greg-shes-falling-for-him-in-sneak-peek/

When Greg says that he has trouble reading Katie, her eyes pop, and she's visibly startled. She can't believe what he just said. IMO she thinks her feelings for him are obvious.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:49 pm

5 are eliminated in Monday's ep. I just saw the commercial.

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:15 pm

seton wrote:5 are eliminated in Monday's ep. I just saw the commercial.

Wow 5!  Nothing like getting down to business!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:37 pm

Like, I was finally like,  able to, like, watch this video, and like, Greg is totally going to like bail on her. (oh my, the "likes" drives me insane, almost as much as "I's" laugh out loud)  Anyway, I definitely think Greg leaves.  As @Amethyst stated, Katie looked surprised by his comments, and Katie has done so much to try and reassure Greg.  I really believe this season will be a repeat of Desiree's season.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:29 pm

Amethyst wrote:

When Greg says that he has trouble reading Katie, her eyes pop, and she's visibly startled. She can't believe what he just said. IMO she thinks her feelings for him are obvious.

They are. He just doesn't want to see it!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 12 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
eusebeia
jen689
CHO
albean99
notarose