SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 12 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 12 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 12 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:48 pm

https://youtu.be/lv2J0Ok33pI
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 12 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 12 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:08 pm

homeiswhereweroll wrote:@GuardianAngel Do you think they are being too obvious that Blake is F1? To me is is glaring that its him, she cant control herself and is comfortable with him. But why are they showing it so strongly?

starwelcome

I'm not sure. I just see a totally different Katie when she's with Blake. More open along with a bit of shyness. The epi also reminded me of Ali/Frank/Roberto. Although Katie is not going all gaga she did tell Greg she's falling for him. I don't see the same from him. How many times have we seen that from a lead, tell someone they are falling for them, then chooses someone else. I wonder if he was suppose to be the brokenhearted F2. jmo's.

luvstx wrote:snipped

I'm beginning to see how they ended the season a week early.  We have clips of Brendan going to Katie's room (to self-eliminate?), Michael A. leaving, Greg probably leaving and possibly Andrew S. leaving.  Could be that the connection with Blake is so obvious to the other guys that they all just threw in the towel?

Good point!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:56 am

Never saw her give Blake that sexy eye look nor talk to him in that soft romantic tone. She's always laughing with him just like she does with all the other guys, even when she is kissing him she's leaning back but she leans forward with Greg. The way she is with Blake it reminds me of Deanna and Jesse. The next episode she tells Greg "you make me happy everyday" with those eyes again.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:19 am

pbmax wrote:...I don't know what happens between Greg and her that he doesn't end up being the F1...

If Blake is F1 why would Katie post this? I haven't given up on Greg as F1 JMO

3 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 12 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Img-0510

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:21 pm

jen689 wrote:
pbmax wrote:...I don't know what happens between Greg and her that he doesn't end up being the F1...

I don't know, I'm speaking if RS spoiler is right. I'm truly puzzled about this season. I can see that Greg really cares about her and is having a hard time going through the process. Whether he is or not the F1 in the end he is certainly her F1 in her heart. Andrew is next to Greg, because her interaction with him is similar to Greg but not as intense (romantic tone).

3 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 12 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Img-0510
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:32 pm

I just watched this last night. It was tough to see Connor so sad and even more so to see how upset the guys were. I hope he reconsiders his shirt choices (unbuttoned) for the future. 3 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 12 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 4256136633

Michael A is still my favorite and will be hard to see him leave. It's probably for the best if she's not going to choose him but fingers crossed that he's an option for TB.

I like all of the guys left although I don't really see Katie choosing anyone other than Greg or Blake at this time. If it's Blake, then I'm sure we'll see the doubts coming up for the last few episodes. He certainly could be f2 with his edit so far. They're showing the doubts on Greg's side already so it could be that he's the f1. I don't feel like it's that easy this season, though. no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:53 pm

jen689 wrote:

I apologize for not understanding, what does this have to do with Blake? TYIA!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:57 pm

@GuardianAngel I think @jen689 is referring to the fact that people are now saying that Blake is the F1 and that in that post she is saying not to believe the spoilers...so Blake may not be F1. Problem is, from what I recall that was posted ages ago, when people were saying that John was F1. So, unless Katie posted that again recently, it has nothing to do with Blake or if he is F1 or not.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:30 pm

Sprite wrote:@GuardianAngel I think @jen689 is referring to the fact that people are now saying that Blake is the F1 and that in that post she is saying not to believe the spoilers...so Blake may not be F1. Problem is, from what I recall that was posted ages ago, when people were saying that John was F1. So, unless Katie posted that again recently, it has nothing to do with Blake or if he is F1 or not.
Thanks for the clarification @sprite. Katie posted that story during the last episode. Just a few days ago. RS/reddit/hard core slueths think Katie gives her final rose to Blake. The IG story leads me to believe Greg may get her final rose JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:08 pm

@jen689 Thanks for clearing up that this was a recent post. I really don't know who it is, but IMO it is definitely either Greg or Blake. There is no contest with the rest. The problem is that Katie is very media savvy so of course she would put doubt in the spoilers. I don't really trust her postings. The fact that she went to a bar/cafe that one of her suitors works at...when he was touted to be the F1...just shows me that she wants to mess with the fans and how the ending goes down.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:19 pm

Sprite wrote:@GuardianAngel I think @jen689 is referring to the fact that people are now saying that Blake is the F1 and that in that post she is saying not to believe the spoilers...so Blake may not be F1. Problem is, from what I recall that was posted ages ago, when people were saying that John was F1. So, unless Katie posted that again recently, it has nothing to do with Blake or if he is F1 or not.

Ok thanks. That's why I didn't get it. I thought she was re iterating not to believe the spoilers just like when she posted the IG at John's restaurant. To me the spoilers are both Blake or Greg could be the F1.

@jen689 thanks for clarifying.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:36 pm

Sprite wrote:@jen689 Thanks for clearing up that this was a recent post. I really don't know who it is, but IMO it is definitely either Greg or Blake. There is no contest with the rest. The problem is that Katie is very media savvy so of course she would put doubt in the spoilers. I don't really trust her postings. The fact that she went to a bar/cafe that one of her suitors works at...when he was touted to be the F1...just shows me that she wants to mess with the fans and how the ending goes down.

I agree Katie is very sm savvy and I'm not going to trust much of what she posts/comments on, but one thing that peaked my curiosity was the meme she "liked" of Greg being an actor. Not so much that she liked it but that she "unliked" it. If she was really trying to deflect she would have just left the snarky like. That and the fact that Greg's sister was a little snippy in her reply to Katie.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 12 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
eusebeia
jen689
CHO
albean99
notarose