SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kayben14 Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:06 am

Do we think Rachel could be F1? Outside of Susie unfollowing Clayton and deleting post and Rachel was on IG the same night Clayton and Susie were also. Added with new info about some pictures that RS has of Susie I don’t think she is F1. Gabby SM has barley moved seems more heartbroken type to stay off SM. I’m wondering if Rachel would be dark horse F1?

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:24 am

Kayben14 wrote:Do we think Rachel could be F1? Outside of Susie unfollowing Clayton and deleting post and Rachel was on IG the same night Clayton and Susie were also. Added with new info about some pictures that RS has of Susie I don’t think she is F1. Gabby SM has barley moved seems more heartbroken type to stay off SM. I’m wondering if Rachel would be dark horse F1?

All four of the f4 not going public kind of throws me off some. Obviously Susie is posting considering her stories from her reunion that her friend reposted. So is this a producer mandate to stay private. I have crossed out Serene and really don’t think it’s Susie either but haven’t crossed her out completely (am close but the fact some of her friends and sister still follow him makes me wonder just a tiny bit). Clayton himself hasn’t been on Instagram that much either. He followed like 5 people since filming and his post. Also I seen Rachel’s mom IG (which is now private) and she used to follow bachelornation ig and doesn’t now and when she was public a couple days ago she followed a Clayton fan account (liked posts from October) and looking at the fan account she seems to have unfollowed. But these parent IGs are often misleading. Someone saw Gabby on an IG story on Thanksgiving and said she didn’t look heartbroken. Right now the clues from social media aren’t really telling us much, IMO. I am still pretty open minded about who is f1.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:11 am

smg2587 wrote:
Kayben14 wrote:Do we think Rachel could be F1? Outside of Susie unfollowing Clayton and deleting post and Rachel was on IG the same night Clayton and Susie were also. Added with new info about some pictures that RS has of Susie I don’t think she is F1. Gabby SM has barley moved seems more heartbroken type to stay off SM. I’m wondering if Rachel would be dark horse F1?

All four of the f4 not going public kind of throws me off some. Obviously Susie is posting considering her stories from her reunion that her friend reposted. So is this a producer mandate to stay private. I have crossed out Serene and really don’t think it’s Susie either but haven’t crossed her out completely (am close but the fact some of her friends and sister still follow him makes me wonder just a tiny bit). Clayton himself hasn’t been on Instagram that much either. He followed like 5 people since filming and his post. Also I seen Rachel’s mom IG (which is now private) and she used to follow bachelornation ig and doesn’t now and when she was public a couple days ago she followed a Clayton fan account (liked posts from October) and looking at the fan account she seems to have unfollowed. But these parent IGs are often misleading. Someone saw Gabby on an IG story on Thanksgiving and said she didn’t look heartbroken. Right now the clues from social media aren’t really telling us much, IMO. I am still pretty open minded about who is f1.

Thank you for all the great info. I agree I don’t think Serene is F1. How long ago did Rachels mom follow the bachelor accounts and then unfollowed them?

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:34 am

Kayben14 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

Thank you for all the great info. I agree I don’t think Serene is F1. How long ago did Rachels mom follow the bachelor accounts and then unfollowed them?

I hadn’t checked her page since the beginning of filming until a few days ago. The bachelornation ig was a follow before filming began and not sure when she unfollowed but it wasn’t there when I saw it on Wednesday. The Clayton fan page not sure when she started following it, she at least liked the pictures from back in October but hadn’t liked anything in November, but she was still following them a couple days ago, so that unfollow was over the weekend.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:22 pm

smg2587 wrote:
Kayben14 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

I hadn’t checked her page since the beginning of filming until a few days ago. The bachelornation ig was a follow before filming began and not sure when she unfollowed but it wasn’t there when I saw it on Wednesday. The Clayton fan page not sure when she started following it, she at least liked the pictures from back in October but hadn’t liked anything in November, but she was still following them a couple days ago, so that unfollow was over the weekend.
hmm interesting! Do you think she could have unfollowed because Rachel isn’t F1?

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:48 pm

Thanks for all the great info everyone!

Considering Rachel's mom's unfollow I don't think Rachel is the F1. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] noticed on Nov 22nd she deleted posts.

Serene had some fluctuation on Nov 20th on her IG but with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] discovery of the twitter created on Nov 20th now I'm thinking she made those slight IG changes at the same time she created the twitter. I think maybe she's F3. Since filming ended the weekend of Nov 20th she would have been with Clayton for an extra few days.

I don't think Susie is F1 because on Nov 17th [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] noticed her Linkedin account dropped from 196 to 189. I'm active on Linkedin for work, and that's not something that you constantly change like one would on IG, so I'm thinking she's F4.

Gabby has been pretty consistent on IG with very little to no changes. As of today she followed one more since we first captured her IG and that's pretty much the only change (other than dropping followers). She was my guess as the F1 when we got the S/caps of them together.

Based on the little info we have, I'm going with.

Gabby F1
Rachel F2
Serene F3
Susie F4

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:16 pm

@gaurdianangel Some users on reddit think Rachel is F1 because when Clayton came back online on Tuesday and followed a producer Rachel was deleting posts around the same time. I do think F1 with either be Rachel or Gabby. I do think being online at the same time is interesting if it happens again It will be more suspicious.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:25 pm

Being online at the same time during SHV's is a big clue for me as we have seen so many times. Any other time, I'm not convinced, but you never know!

I checked her IG Tuesday Nov 23rd at 8:10pm ET. No change. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] checked 8:53pm ET and she deleted posts. Assuming she was in Orlando that would be the same time zone as me.

In previous seasons we know the F2 has to stick around for the extra days and leaves the same day as the lead and F1. My thought process is she is F2 and got home around the same time. Do we know what time Clayton made changes to his IG?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Being online at the same time during SHV's is a big clue for me as we have seen so many times. Any other time, I'm not convinced, but you never know!

I checked her IG Tuesday Nov 23rd at 8:10pm ET. No change. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] checked 8:53pm ET and she deleted posts. Assuming she was in Orlando that would be the same time zone as me.

In previous seasons we know the F2 has to stick around for the extra days and leaves the same day as the lead and F1. My thought process is she is F2 and got home around the same time. Do we know what time Clayton made changes to his IG?

Clayton followed a producer on Tuesday night the beat or around the same time Rachel was deleting posts on IG.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Being online at the same time during SHV's is a big clue for me as we have seen so many times. Any other time, I'm not convinced, but you never know!

I checked her IG Tuesday Nov 23rd at 8:10pm ET. No change. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] checked 8:53pm ET and she deleted posts. In previous seasons we know the F2 has to stick around for the extra days and leaves the same day as the lead and F1. My thought process is she is F2 and got home around the same time. Do we know what time Clayton made changes to his IG?

I just saw the changes at the same time when I was going thru all the f4 social media. When I saw it, it was about 20 minutes before the bachelorette was about to start so the producers where hyping up the new episodes. Most producers where flying home the same day from Iceland. Susie’s post deletion was about one hour before Clayton and Rachel were on. Rachel also deleted four post at the time to Clayton’s 1 follow.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:52 pm

I'm trying to think logical. Changes made at the same time between Clayton and Rachel. It's not like they were together in the same room, since Clayton would have had his extra day/days with his F1 and would have been home by the 23rd. Were they on the phone or video chatting and going through their SM's together which I find next to none of chances that happened.

Just trying to think of the reason behind the speculation.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:58 pm

Clayton followed a couture and wedding dress designer out of Austria and the designer followed him back. So I am guessing we are getting some type of fashion date or possibly a shopping before htds,

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Amberly
kmick0890
philphan
flojo031
LeapofFaith