SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] NOTL isn't far at all, not even 30 minutes of highway driving, or scenic route from the Falls. That was once voted the prettiest town in Canada. That would also be a great spot for filming.

I'm still so ticked I didn't know! I would have been there no problem!
We lived in Burlington/Hamilton when I was turning 21. we had planned on going to USA for my 21st but couldn't due to weather as my birthday is in Feb. We went to NOTL instead and stayed in one of the great hotels there.....wow, fun 2 nights away. My first time at Niagara seeing the falls, etc.. Think it was the hotel in the 2nd pic that we stayed in....it was cold enough that we put peach and peppermint schnapps on the outside windowsill and it froze one of the nights....LOL.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kayben14 Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:31 pm

Do we know if they will be traveling back to the USA for hometown dates or not since that would be a lot domestic travel with Covid?

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:16 pm

Gorgeous location!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5305

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:05 pm

Kinda not surprise by this. The pictures from justjared she seemed to be walking by herself and didn’t look happy. The other girls where at least close to someone else but not her.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I guess this night could have been her origin story 😂

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Diamond
Diamond

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:54 pm

Confirmed women to have made the final 12 Gabby, Shanae, Genevieve.
Side note: likely Serene made F12 if she received a rose on her 1 on 1 date in Houston.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Bummer! Will they be in the area long?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] too funny. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wine country!

The Maid of the Mist boat is in Niagara Falls New York. Victoria Park and Dufferin Island are in Niagara Falls Canada. The Queen Victoria park vid - the US Bridal Falls are in the background. In the distance, that's Niagara Falls New York. You have to cross the Rainbow Bridge to get on the US side. They are on the Canadian side.

They took the Hornblower boat in Canada, not the Maid of the Mist. Just giving my Canadian business's a shout out. Same type of boat, different country. Smiley

It was a nice day yesterday and today, tomorrow and Friday is suppose to get cold and rainy. Do we know where they are headed next? I still can't believe they were so close and I didn't know! :headbanging It's all open there, it would have been so easy to snap pics.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nolimit_ajn Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:22 pm

They're going to Vienna, Austria after tonight's RC

nolimit_ajn

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ok thanks. Well that's a long way from Niagara Falls. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:16 pm

Today's RS pod.

He mentioned that there was an earlier villain before Shanae. Presumably she is gone now.

Said that Shanae does some things that will earn her the label of 'villain'

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:43 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Amberly
kmick0890
philphan
flojo031
LeapofFaith