SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:03 am

story reposted from bachelor nation scoop. apparently they went back to apopka and filmed again this week? unless she’s mistaken and this is from november when rachel’s hometown date was filmed.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:53 am

I think it's an error. We know Clayton was there in Nov, RS? I know in the past they bring lead /contestants back to film some PI's, but I don't recall them ever going back on location to film again. jmo's

If you enlarge the picture, it looks like two guys.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:14 pm

If somone self eliminated or was eliminated during their fansty suite date would have that put the schedule a day ahead. Based on the preview it looks like their could have been a self elimination or an elimination during a fantasy suite date. This whole time I was thinking that Serene created that Twitter account before filming ended on November 20th but if their was only two fantasy suite dates then they could have  finished filming by the 20th.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:20 pm

the preview is implying a self elimination but it’s also very spliced. the promos are often misleading no idea
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:21 pm

Kayben14 wrote:If somone self eliminated or was eliminated during their fansty suite date would have that put the schedule a day ahead. Based on the preview it looks like their could have been a self elimination or an elimination during a fantasy suite date. This whole time I was thinking that Serene created that Twitter account before filming ended on November 20th but if their was only two fantasy suite dates then they could have  finished filming by the 20th.
IMO, even if someone self eliminated or were eliminated, it still looks like that day of filming did happen to some point, therefore, IMO, the filming schedule still stands. The only thing that I did correct from the schedule is that it looks like both MTP happened on the same day as it has happened many times in the past. This puts filming ending on the 21 as we know that is when SM puts things IF I am remembering things right??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:39 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Kayben14 wrote:If somone self eliminated or was eliminated during their fansty suite date would have that put the schedule a day ahead. Based on the preview it looks like their could have been a self elimination or an elimination during a fantasy suite date. This whole time I was thinking that Serene created that Twitter account before filming ended on November 20th but if their was only two fantasy suite dates then they could have  finished filming by the 20th.
IMO, even if someone self eliminated or were eliminated, it still looks like that day of filming did happen to some point, therefore, IMO, the filming schedule still stands.  The only thing that I did correct from the schedule is that it looks like both MTP happened on the same day as it has happened many times in the past.  This puts filming ending on the 21 as we know that is when SM puts things IF I am remembering things right??

I think you’re correct.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:25 pm

Clayton still seems to be in LA since at least Friday. Are we sure their isn’t an SHV this weekend? The only one of the F4 that has been MIA is Serene. I personally doubt she’s F1 though. Unless the other 3 are just posting stuff to make it look like it’s real time….

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:11 pm

Kayben14 wrote:Clayton still seems to be in LA since at least Friday. Are we sure their isn’t an SHV this weekend? The only one of the F4 that has been MIA is Serene. I personally doubt she’s F1 though. Unless the other 3 are just posting stuff to make it look like it’s real time….

I am not sure and only know Susie, Rachael, and Gabby all seemed to have posted on their IG stories to which appears they were hanging out with friends in the last 17 to 24 hours.

I noticed when Serene did post an IG story of her in a blond wig, it turns out that it was a throwback because the same vid of her in the same wig (mannerisms, everything) is on her tik tok that was posted back in DEC 2020.

Again, I dont know nothing and only laying out what I have seen on their IG's as of late. 3 of them to me seemed to have posted stories in real time. JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:00 pm

Serene had a tiktok video posted today from her home today. Not sure when she filmed it but I think it’s been since filming ended.

All I really know is it could be this weekend or next week. We have to see if he is hidden next weekend as well. I am not confident it’s a shv yet. More time will probably tell me if it is or not. Just got to wait. All four posted something that may be from this weekend. I know I been trick thinking someone was or wasn’t on a shv only for the opposite to be true. We will probably know more the more weeks go by. Most here like to wait for a second shv confirmation anyway before saying someone looks to have won, jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:27 pm

this better be another “don’t let her go” moment and not the usual overhyping laugh out loud
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:29 pm

I think RS is missing a 3rd one on one date in Vienna because their always 3 before hometowns and a group date. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:39 pm

Kayben14 wrote:I think RS is missing a 3rd one on one date in Vienna because their always 3 before hometowns and a group date. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yeah he even posted about about the asking for audience during two of the Vienna dates. Which were separated by a day. Really seems like he is missing one.

Serenes date was definitely one of them the audience.

Last edited by smg2587 on Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Amberly
kmick0890
philphan
flojo031
LeapofFaith