SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kayben14 Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Kayben14 wrote:With Serene creating a Twitter account on the 20th and Susie having some SM activity on November 17. I think F2 are Rachel and Gabby. I
originally thought Gabby was F1 now I am thinking it’s Rachel.

IA about Susie and Serene. The reason I don't think Rachel is the F1 is because her mother unfollowed a fan IG account which to me would be I don't want to see my son with another F1 and having tons of notifications. I could be totally wrong, and she simply doesn't want any association to avoid rumours or spoilers but I found in the past, Mom's are great for providing clues. jmo's Smiley

That very well could be true about rachel and her mom but since Susie unfollowed Clayton and I’m thinking it could have more to do with producers telling F1-F4 and not follow the lead and then that F1 saying that their families. Because it seems to have happened over thanksgiving weekend when her mom unfollow the accounts. So Rachel could have seen told her their that she 1. Didn’t win or 2. Did win and producers said not to follow any SM relating to the lead because of spoilers.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:58 pm

Serene Instagram is public.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:11 pm

smg2587 wrote:Serene Instagram is public.

She is absolutely breathtaking. Beautiful lady [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ETA: I dont think she removed any posts either from her IG like maybe some other of the F3 ladies did (I think).
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:22 pm

gurlbrit wrote:Not sure where to put this, don't know if this has been discussed or not.  It showed up in my feed on Yahoo today.  

Headline is Clayton Echard Reveals Whether he found love or not.  https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/clayton-echard-reveals-whether-finds-183243372.html

Well that's encouraging! I can't view the video but I'd be interested in knowing what his behaviour was like. We can then compare to future interviews to determine if he's still very happy.

Thanks for bringing it over.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:38 am

Clayton is in LA for the iHeart Jingle Ball. Maybe a SHV this weekend?
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:13 pm

ariwolf wrote:Clayton is in LA for the iHeart Jingle Ball. Maybe a SHV this weekend?

I think their could be because Michelle is currently on having one this weekend.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:14 pm

ariwolf wrote:Clayton is in LA for the iHeart Jingle Ball. Maybe a SHV this weekend?

And Clayton looks very happy! 😊
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:16 pm

First shv is usually two or three weeks after filming. So the first one for Clayton should be sometime between this weekend and next weekend.

Also sounds like we get a new preview during the MTA Monday.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:22 pm

smg2587 wrote:First shv is usually two or three weeks after filming. So the first one for Clayton should be sometime between this weekend and next weekend.

His first SHV could be happening now? This weekend?

If he’s having one starting today. Gabby as posting from home last, Susie seemed to be in Virginia as of yesterday, serene was MIA and yesterday Rachel posted a throwback of sunset video she took in Florida.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:28 pm

Kayben14 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:First shv is usually two or three weeks after filming. So the first one for Clayton should be sometime between this weekend and next weekend.

If he’s having one starting today. Gabby as posting from home last, Susie seemed to be in Virginia as of yesterday, serene was MIA and yesterday Rachel posted a throwback of sunset video she took in Florida.

Are you sure that Rachel’s is a throwback video. The two videos look like two different locations of the same place and she put “live” in it. I am just not confident it’s a throwback.

Also all we know is that he is in la and there is still a lot for the lead to do in la that isn’t a shv. We just have to wait and see. Right now if someone doesn’t go completely silent for three days or so in the next week it’s probably not them. Jmo.

Last edited by smg2587 on Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:44 pm

I could be wrong, but I think Rachel’s video on her story is from Florida and is Live and she is joking at the fact that she still has an iPhone 8. JMO

ETA: She just added two more videos from today.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:51 pm

smg2587 wrote:
Kayben14 wrote:

Are you sure that Rachel’s is a throwback video. The two videos look like two different locations of the same place and she put “live” in it. I am just not confident it’s a throwback.

Also all we know is that he is in la and there is still a lot for the lead to do in la that isn’t a shv. We just have to wait and see. Right now if someone doesn’t go completely silent for three days or so in the next week it’s probably not them. Jmo.

Oh okay! With Rachel I thought it was throwback but I guess it wasn’t, she also posted with family today. Given that Rachel, Susie and Gabby all posted yesterday/ last night makes me think an SHV isn’t happening this weekend. Who who knows if somone doesn’t post for 3 days or so it could be a SHV. Gabby has been MIA since yesterday and I don’t think he picked serene who has been MIA for the past 2 days.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Amberly
kmick0890
philphan
flojo031
LeapofFaith