SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:28 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
ariwolf wrote:
smg2587 wrote:He is not sure if there was a third 1on1 or not in Austria.
i think there was a third 1-on-1 in austria and it went to rachel. since we know genevieve never got a 1-on-1 and sarah already had her second one in croatia, imo i really don't see teddi getting back to back 1-on-1s and getting sent home. only becca tilley and lauren burnham got back to back dates and they were major frontrunners.

and susie's hair is longer and curlier than the woman below and no other blondes made it to vienna, so imo it's rachel:
Diamond wrote:
ariwolf wrote: Is this Susie or Rachel? It looks European and I don’t think any other blondes made it further than Toronto  (that we know
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Yeah, that's in Vienna. It's the Palais Equitable.

Yes, that is what I speculated on upthread.  But the nighttime portion likely isn't Rachel in the red dress as it was sleuthed out that it happened in Croatia, I believe.  I could be very wrong though.

This has been sleuthed to be Rachel while the long fancy red dress “pretty woman date” is Susie, so two different dates and two different red dresses.

southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:29 am

But wasn't that last pic sluethed to of happened in Croatia because of the castle behind?  So wouldn't that of happened in epi 6 on some alone time?? Guess I need to go through this thread and get the pics/sleuthing from each epi and put them together........LOL

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:32 am

Aunties_Love wrote:But wasn't that last pic sluethed to of happened in Croatia because of the castle behind?  So wouldn't that of happened in epi 6 on some alone time??

Oh ok, I don’t remember it being found to be in Croatia but I could have missed it the post! Smiley
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yes, that night date is in Hvar. I posted that earlier since I was there and recognized the Spanish fortress as soon as I saw that photo. I stayed steps away from it and here is one of my photos showing it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:07 am

Knowing what we know so far about Clayton, Which one of the predicted final 3 do you think might be the best match for him? any thoughts ? I think they are all pretty in fact I think Clayton has the best group of any other season to pick from (as far as beauty and age appropriate. ). I'm leaning Gabby
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:15 am

Jolena wrote:Knowing what we know so far about Clayton, Which one of the predicted final 3  do you think might be the best match for him? any thoughts ?  I think they are all pretty in fact I think Clayton has the best group of any other season to pick from (as far as beauty and age appropriate. ). I'm leaning Gabby

I think Rachel and Susie are the F2. Because their is some SM leading in that direction. Susie and Rachel have shown no interactions with each other. Gabby follows and is followed by friends of both Rachel and Susie. But none of friends for either Rachel or Susie or themselves follow each other or have shown
Interactions. Also they’re some indicators that show either Susie or Rachel could be F1 more so than what I have got post show from Gabby. But who knows it could be Gabby

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:08 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:25 pm

Other than the pups, that promo is awful imo. That's all they could come up with?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:01 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:29 pm

Last promo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted confirms Teddi’s fir rose. The show colored the rose but didn’t hide the stem of it.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:01 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Other than the pups, that promo is awful imo. That's all they could come up with?  
Better? cheeky

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Amberly
kmick0890
philphan
flojo031
LeapofFaith