SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:27 pm

rachel liked gabby's post about being on the show scratch its the only post from another contestant she's liked (that i've seen) and she hasn't posted anything herself yet. really don/'t know what to make of it.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:13 pm

ariwolf wrote:rachel liked gabby's post about being on the show scratch its the only post from another contestant she's liked (that i've seen) and she hasn't posted anything herself yet. really don/'t know what to make of it.

She just posted a message she left Jill as well as her tiktok in her stories.

It does seem like Rachel and Gabby where close during filming. Rachel’s friends are following Gabby as well. It possibly they were roommates during the travel part of the show or they just became close. It does look like whatever happen during the last weeks didn’t affect their personal relationship.

Edit to add to the weirdness, one of Susie’s friends commented on Gabbys post the she couldn’t wait to meet her in person which Gabby replied to. Not sure what is happening but I kind of like it.

Last edited by smg2587 on Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:18 am; edited 2 times in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:07 pm

gabby seems to have a really funny, outgoing personality so i'm not shocked that she's loved by the other girls
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:04 pm

RS breakdown is up. Listening to the podcast now and will update.

Some things of note Susie got the first 1on1. Shanae first ‘rivalry’ is with Elizabeth so she isn’t only fight with Genevieve. Shanae did crash Houston football group date night portion after being on the losing team. Traveled to Houston not in the t12 (what I speculated was right) were Sierra, Lyndsay W, and Jill. Genevieve was in the f7 and he believe she left before the group date and didn’t have a 1on1. So possibly a hotel room elimination. Susie did get the couture dress date. He is not sure if there was a third 1on1 or not in Austria.

Last edited by smg2587 on Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:05 pm

RS said that one of the Final 3 women recently posted something on social media that may or may not mean something, and if this girl ends up being Final 1, it’s something you can look back on and say oops, she slipped up and this was the sign she was final one.

It could be when Gabby said to call her “Mrs.” Claus….
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:32 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:RS said that one of the Final 3 women recently posted something on social media that may or may not mean something, and if this girl ends up being Final 1, it’s something you can look back on and say oops, she slipped up and this was the sign she was final one.

I don’t think it was the photo with Gabby because RS said it was a video that one of the final could have slipped up on. He said he recorded the video and will say what it was if that women turns out to be F1.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:40 pm

Kayben14 wrote:
southerngirlatheart wrote:RS said that one of the Final 3 women recently posted something on social media that may or may not mean something, and if this girl ends up being Final 1, it’s something you can look back on and say oops, she slipped up and this was the sign she was final one.

I don’t think it was the photo with Gabby because RS said it was a video that one of the final could have slipped up on. He said he recorded the video and will say what it was if that women turns out to be F1.

Oh ok. I hadn’t read the whole thing he typed up. Just what was on his story.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:12 pm

smg2587 wrote:He is not sure if there was a third 1on1 or not in Austria.
i think there was a third 1-on-1 in austria and it went to rachel. since we know genevieve never got a 1-on-1 and sarah already had her second one in croatia, imo i really don't see teddi getting back to back 1-on-1s and getting sent home. only becca tilley and lauren burnham got back to back dates and they were major frontrunners.

and susie's hair is longer and curlier than the woman below and no other blondes made it to vienna, so imo it's rachel:
Diamond wrote:
ariwolf wrote: Is this Susie or Rachel? It looks European and I don’t think any other blondes made it further than Toronto  (that we know
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yeah, that's in Vienna. It's the Palais Equitable.

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:40 pm

This has been sleuthed to be Rachel while the long fancy red dress “couture date” is Susie, so two different dates.

Last edited by southerngirlatheart on Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:01 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:14 am

ariwolf wrote:
smg2587 wrote:He is not sure if there was a third 1on1 or not in Austria.
i think there was a third 1-on-1 in austria and it went to rachel. since we know genevieve never got a 1-on-1 and sarah already had her second one in croatia, imo i really don't see teddi getting back to back 1-on-1s and getting sent home. only becca tilley and lauren burnham got back to back dates and they were major frontrunners.

and susie's hair is longer and curlier than the woman below and no other blondes made it to vienna, so imo it's rachel:
Diamond wrote:
ariwolf wrote: Is this Susie or Rachel? It looks European and I don’t think any other blondes made it further than Toronto  (that we know

Yeah, that's in Vienna. It's the Palais Equitable.

Yes, that is what I speculated on upthread. But the nighttime portion likely isn't Rachel in the red dress as it was sleuthed out that it happened in Croatia, I believe. I could be very wrong though.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Amberly
kmick0890
philphan
flojo031
LeapofFaith