SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:47 pm

What is Kelly and Ryan talking about that happened before the limo exit?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:08 am

'Bachelor’ Production Designer Angelic Rutherford Shares What It’s Like Being Back at the Mansion, Plus: What Happened to Clare’s Set During Lockdown
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:16 am

That's a good article. It sounds like a ton of work.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:41 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:06 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:35 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:41 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:03 pm

bluwavz wrote:  

Oh Clayton. no no You gullible fool.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:10 pm

Article with new interview. Very complentry of all three f3. No video of it yet.

Susie also caught his eye thanks to her "corny" introduction.

"She was also very playful. She had a little buzzer on her hand. It was a corny joke, saying, 'Did you feel a spark?' But I think I like that," he told ET. "I like somebody who's confident, someone that doesn't take themselves too seriously. She was very bubbly coming out the gate and easy to talk to, so there was a connection there."

The same can be said for Rachel, who had "another phenomenal entrance," in which she used a 63-year-old retiree as her wingwoman.

"It threw me for a loop, but then she came out and she had this confidence about her. [She was] very sweet, and then our conversation was so much fun," Clayton said. "She's got so much going on for her, being a pilot in training. She just has this unique background. I was thoroughly impressed... I didn't feel like she was that nervous. I think she conducted herself very well. I was attracted to that. There was this clear connection."

Clayton also felt sparks with Gabby, though he was less sure how to respond to her X-rated opening line.

"'Hey, I want to sit on your face,' like what am I going to say back to that?" Clayton said. "I love a great sense of humor. What that joke showed me was that, not only was she humorous, but she is also confident, because you have to be to throw something out like that night one, to somebody you just met."

"She rocked it, and so that instantly captured my attention," he added. "I just kind of did my little laugh, because I didn't know how to respond. My grandma watches this. My mom watches this

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:18 pm

He does not look happy in the Ryan Seacrest vid, jmo. That's the second time I've seen him in an interview and felt he didn't look happy. Maybe he is just trying to be neutral and not show any emotions. Do we have a s/cap with this exact same suit and tie?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:21 pm

The fact that he didn’t watch the show last night with his F1 is weird already. Something doesn’t seem right this season with the ending. This could easily be a season where he and his F1 aren’t together by the finale. Who knows. This is all just a gut feeling. Hoping I’m so so wrong!
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:32 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:The fact that he didn’t watch the show last night with his F1 is weird already. Something doesn’t seem right this season with the ending. This could easily be a season where he and his F1 aren’t together by the finale. Who knows. This is all just a gut feeling. Hoping I’m so so wrong!

Kinda starting feel the same way. But will add RS is saying he is engage (not that is confirmation at all) in his column today. Also Matt James didn’t watch the premiere with his f1 either but was on a shv with her the weekend after. Now if there is no shv after the media tour that when it gets really suspect for me. Jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Amberly
kmick0890
philphan
flojo031
LeapofFaith