SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:30 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:39 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:13 pm

Peter just shut up. Nobody cares what you think and these attempts to stay relevant are pathetic.

MF -- How about you zip it too. None of your so called "historic" announcements have lived up to the hype.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] When I read your comments about Peter and MF (they are true IMO), they reminded me of the old days of FORT when the mods had to continually tone down the snark! Social media has changed that hasn't it?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:09 pm

Norcalgal wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] When I read your comments about Peter and MF (they are true IMO), they reminded me of the old days of FORT when the mods had to continually tone down the snark! Social media has changed that hasn't it?

LOL. Yes, things are much quieter over there these days.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:10 pm

The responses to MF tweet are hilarious.

I find this interesting.  

“I’m kind of surprised that he’s been able to give her group date roses so many times, like, back-to-back,” Peter told Us. “He’s very lucky he was able to do that.”
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm reminded of what Kaitlyn was quoted as saying, she didn't want Nick to get down on one knee but they let her get away with other things, and they wouldn't let her send him home prior to the proposal. Maybe this is one of the things Clayton insisted on?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:42 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:59 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:21 pm

I saw Jesse on Kelly and Ryan today. He was joking around about how the budget for the show is so much bigger now than back in his day -- that Clayton was being treated like "a Russian oligarch" with a helicopter ride, etc., whereas Jesse said he just got an elephant. And I was sitting on my sofa thinking, oh I don't know, an elephant sounds kinda cool! rotfl

Jesse was very polished, and handled the interview perfectly. He was a great pick for the hosting role.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:03 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:06 pm

bluwavz wrote:  

Funny how he decides to share something tomorrow after MF’s tweet about something historic tonight….looks to be regarding home town dates….
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:51 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Amberly
kmick0890
philphan
flojo031
LeapofFaith