SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:02 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:19 pm

I agree with Andy...it was one of the worst episodes ever. No fun whatsoever. Bad lead. Horrible villains. Horrible editing. Just horrible. No wonder I am enjoying Joe Millionaire so much more.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:18 pm

Sprite wrote:I agree with Andy...it was one of the worst episodes ever. No fun whatsoever. Bad lead. Horrible villains. Horrible editing. Just horrible. No wonder I am enjoying Joe Millionaire so much more.
Andy was really on fire here laugh out loud . A couple of quotes:
The thing about this season, aside from the fact that it sucks, is that it is also extremely predictable.

They are now jumping the shark every time. It’s like endless shark jumping.

I’m still waiting for the episode to be uploaded on Bachelor Archive, but I feel I will be skipping ahead a lot when I finally watch it.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:03 pm

Yikes. I was planning on catching up sometime this week (episodes 2 and 3), but have to be honest not looking forward to it though. 😬 Just going on all the things you guys have said about it, sounds stupid and boring. 😩

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:24 pm

I know this won’t be popular, but I find Sharleen and Andy to be really negative and dismissive. While not a great episode, it is not the worst ever in the franchise
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I disagree. Sharleen usually looks for the good in most of these shows. She usually is one of the first to speak out on behalf of contestants and she always points out frankenbiting and editing tricks but she did say at the start of their show that  this episode of the Bachelor was not a lot of fun and I have to agree. Another site I am on called it dreary. It dragged on with too much time spent on fake villains looking for more airtime and followers while leaving us with barely any time with the people who make it to the end. Even people like myself who watch the show are fast forwarding or not really paying attention. When someone like Sharleen, who is generally forgiving and positive about the show, says something like that it is usually because it's true. Some things you can't sugarcoat.

Clayton may be a nice guy in real life, but on the show he sucks...literally and figuratively. Part of it is that he doesn't seem to be very assertive and let's these bitchy women run roughshod over him...as long as they make out with him, but most of the blame lies squarely at the feet of casting, production and editing. IMO They couldn't have done a worse job if they tried.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:13 am

I agree [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . Im sure he's a nice guy in RL but as "the Bachelor" I think they could've done better. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:04 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:14 pm

OMG...Shandy for the Amazing Race! I would be so down with that.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:15 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:06 pm

I just saw that, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Thanks for sharing. He mentioned Elizabeth one time before (on a podcast?) so he must have had an idea what was to come. This was the right thing to say at least.

I haven't listened to Dear Shandy yet but am sure I'll agree with their opinions.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Amberly
kmick0890
philphan
flojo031
LeapofFaith