SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bachangel007 Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:39 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:
ariwolf wrote:
southerngirlatheart wrote:
ariwolf wrote:
southerngirlatheart wrote:According to his reader questions and answers from today, RS doesn’t think Clayton gets rejected at the FRC or even before the rose ceremony. So what else could have happened? I can’t imagine him dumping all of the F3 just to leave single…. Anybody wanna throw out some other ideas?
i think rs has no clue what happens and is just parroting the rumor that's been fed to him in a desperate attempt to salvage his credibility. i mentioned this upthread but what he heard about tayshia was wrong. even on peter's season he also said there was no frc and that was wrong too.

I didn’t watch Tayshia’s season, so that is interesting to know! I’ll laugh my butt off if he is getting punked, again laugh out loud
it was so funny, first he said she chose zac but they weren't engaged and weren't doing well. then a couple of weeks before the finale aired he said he was hearing that tayshia had broken up with zac, was talking to brendan, and they were working on a relationship. then like an hour before the finale he tweeted that actually, tayshia and zac were engaged and still together laugh out loud which sleuthers had already figured out months ago

like i wouldn't be shocked if clayton DOES leave alone because rachel is clearly devastated at the end and that's a lot to get over in a few days. but i won't be shocked either if the day of the finale we get another "whoops, they got engaged" update from rs laugh out loud

I just went read what the spoilers were for Tayshia’s season and got quite the laugh. If I would have read your recap first though it would have been quicker. It was funny! laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I have not heard that yet from Rachel, can you point me in the right direction of which video it’s from?!?! Thanks!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sure, no problem! It's a voiceover that starts at 2:52 in this trailer [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bachangel007
bachangel007

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:43 pm

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] !!
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:19 pm

No word yet on the WTA filming today

Last edited by Jeepers on Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:39 pm

i don't think clayton is a bad person but the more i see of his messiness... the more i hope rachel ISN'T with him. she can do a lot better imo.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:12 pm

according to the futon critic there's a 2 night finale on the 14th and 15th. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:46 am

ariwolf wrote:according to the futon critic there's a 2 night finale on the 14th and 15th. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for that! Probably because they are going to need that extra time to show the F3 ladies face Clayton instead of just the F2 and F1. laugh out loud

I don’t have a good feeling about the ending at all! At this point, I just want it to be over. JMO
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:30 pm

So -- it is on Monday and Tuesday nights for both the weeks of March 7/8 and March 14/15? Wow, that seems like a lot. I'm not sure how I feel about it.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:45 pm

“Another week with his hands full….”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:18 pm

Someone said in Clayton’s recent story that they can see a purse in the background if someone wants to check it out.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:38 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:Someone said in Clayton’s recent story that they can see a purse in the background if someone wants to check it out.

In the back is what appears to be a burgundy bag .. next to Joan’s bag

One thing for sure is he is a sloppy traveler LOL

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for mentioning it. I have no idea where he is, looks like a basement. I can't unsee the mess. laugh out loud

Someone went shopping, note all the bags on the back table, and yes that looks like a red purse to me.

I didn't capture the last story because he showed his feet and a water puddle on the floor, I'm assuming is sweat.  Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 4103285151

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:47 pm

Joan’s On Third is a gourmet food store in The LA area

Last edited by Jeepers on Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Amberly
kmick0890
philphan
flojo031
LeapofFaith