SELECT CONTENT

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 57 1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:29 pm

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  225081379_10161408881532846_5125236692724824792_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=NcpCjnF9kewAX-2FHL2&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-2

Nayte
Winnipeg, MB

Source

Last edited by bluwavz on Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:14 am

Got one from Winnipeg, oh he is cute I love his smile
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:33 am

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1419682143391916038?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:36 am

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  7908ad10

https://instagram.com/kingbabatunde?utm_medium=copy_link

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:20 am

He seems like he is a funny guy.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:22 pm

I missed this Winnipeger! He followed 2 more he has 300 more followers, but now he's private.

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Captu423

https://www.instagram.com/kingbabatunde/?utm_medium=copy_link

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:37 pm

So could he has been eliminated then @GuardianAngel ? I was hoping he would make it past night 1.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:07 pm

@GuardianAngel Nayte’s IG was public when he was announced by the show.  Isn’t it most likely that those 300 new followers came between the day he was announced and whenever he went private? Wouldn’t we need to see if he keeps increasing his followers and followings in the coming days to see if he has been eliminated?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:13 am

@mbl I thought I read somewhere RS said the guys were arriving on Jul 26th and had to quarantine for a few days. The bio's were posted on Monday and most IG's were captured on Monday so I thought they arrived on location and wouldn't have their phones.

You certainly can be correct. I can take him and other's off the list if we should watch more closely.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:08 am

@GuardianAngel They wouldn’t need their phones to accept new followers if they were public. But wouldn’t they have needed their phones to switch from public to private or is that something production could have done for them? If they had their phones on the 26th when the show announced them they could have followed additional accounts. Not sure of the date when the ones who were public went private.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:08 am

mbl wrote:@GuardianAngel They wouldn’t need their phones to accept new followers if they were public. But wouldn’t they have needed their phones to switch from public to private or is that something production could have done for them? If they had their phones on the 26th when the show announced them they could have followed additional accounts.  Not sure of the date when the ones who were public went private.  

That's correct. I don't look at the number of new followers if they are public. ( I do look to see who it is) On the 26th when the bio's came out, he was public, last night Friday when I checked he was private. I thought when the bio's were released they were on location, but it's very possible those followers were when he was still public and just before he went private.

I just thought since Kaitlyn was posting Thursday "recharging" in full make up which looked like a hotel room, a redit poster which looked reliable to me, says Brett didn't make it. I didn't think they released bio's, then cut someone? SCMIIW Activity in some SM accounts last night to me couldn't be a RC day. But, I could be totally off and any changes to SM were before they actually had to hand in their phones.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:43 am

@GuardianAngel I thought that they have recently taken to releasing extra contestant bios and then cut some before the M&G, so I don't think it would be anything new. I think I remember reading someone was supposed to be on the show and was at the M&G but refused to declare his love for the lead in an ITM...who I believe he hadn't even met yet...they cut him and replaced him with someone else. I mean, they have replaced leads at the last minute...even after starting filming their bios...so I don't think it is that far off.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 57 1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
jen689
quietpal
timfan
limoncello
philphan